Unicorn Pay / fraud payment gateway company

1 2445 West 18 Street Wilmington Delaware Zip Code : 19806, wilmington, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9811016807

All i want to say about this company is they are a bunch of crooks. They stole all my hard earned
money. They are thugs who betray people and keep all the money with themselves.
Just when I thought i had found a good gateway these guys ruined everything. I
want them to give me my $35, 000 sale amount that i made on their gateway in
June. Remember Karma forgives no one

Ku
Sep 13, 2014

Comments

• Ji
      15th of Sep, 2014

As individually I am using unicorn pay payment gateway and they are providing authorize.net gateway which is the best gateway. I have been using theirs payment gateway from last one year, and never getting any problems and always getting payments on time.I don't know why these people are raising fake complaints.if you cannot succeed in a proper manner how can you succeed after doing these types of silly things like raising fake complaints.

• Su
      4th of Nov, 2014

I'm sorry for what happened with you jimmy .
    But if you want i can get you a better payment gateway email me [protected]@gmail.com

15th of Jan, 2015

I also came to know recently that these guys are scam... Stay away guys.

20th of Feb, 2015

Very friendly, great service provided to resolve the issue. Appreciate the quick help and kindness!"

20th of Feb, 2015

This guys are fraud its a fake complaints ! First decide what kind of a payment gateway you require in view of your business objectives. Assess your priorities and then select the one which offers you the lowest transaction fees, implementation costs, and maintenance charges. If you run a risky business, come to Unicorn Pay and we will help you get a merchant account without any paperwork. We guarantee you payment gateway integration within just seven days.

23rd of Feb, 2015

We have been using Unicorn Pay and we can say it without hesitation, that we have had no problems so far with the payment gateway. We receive our payments and sales proceeds regularly.

• Pa
      23rd of Feb, 2015

I applied for payment gateway with Unicorn Pay in July 2013. So far, I have experienced no delays in receiving payments. Sometimes, it gets delayed by one or two weeks, but their customer support is extremely helpful and they resolve the issues quickly.

• Mo
      23rd of Feb, 2015

I had applied for a payment gateway with Unicorn Pay in September 2014. I am happily using their services and have no plans to switch to some other gateway.

23rd of Feb, 2015

“First things first” is the motto, they believe in. I am a customer of Unicorn Pay since March 2014. They always treat the payment issues with high priority. I am satisfied with their services.

• Te
      21st of Mar, 2015

International payment Gateway for Tech Support

Setup Fees $300

Cards Accepted : Visa, Master Card, American Express, JCB(All Over the world card accepted)
    ***********

Skype: amitchauhan521

Whats app : +91735-500-7340
    Mobile: +91735-500-7340

22nd of Mar, 2015

Scam gateway, if you want a payment gateway go with legitmate one, they dont have any gateway, they are third party who is using authorise.net. Dont waste you money by paying them. And also dont go for the good review its written by thier own guys. People are from ###ing delhi city choor city and choor people. You never gonna be happy!! Rapists

• Su
      31st of Mar, 2015

Tech support is a risky business, especially in view of the recent scams. We were denied a payment gateway by most of the international gateways, but Unicorn Pay came as a pleasant surprise. We have no issues with their services.

• Vi
      31st of Mar, 2015

I run a debt collection agency and I always face problems with payment gateways. I applied a payment gateway with Unicorn Pay in May 2014. So far, their services and customer support are exemplary. I would recommend it to my friends without any hesitation.

• Vi
      31st of Mar, 2015

Prompt services, quick delivered. I got my website integrated with payment gateway in just three days. Unicorn Payment gateway services are awesome!

31st of Mar, 2015

Unicorn Pay provided me a gateway within seven days as they promised. But, its integration to my website was delayed because of some of our own internal problems. I would recommend this gateway to everyone.

31st of Mar, 2015

Unicorn Pay has excellent support. They are easy to contact and their support people are very cooperative. I am happy with Unicorn gateway services.

• Te
      4th of Nov, 2015

International payment Gateway for Tech Support. (outbound / inbound)
    No Fake or Fraud Business!!!
    The Transaction charges may look high however payment is guaranteed!!! (no-negotiation)

Setup Fees $100 (adjusted from payout - no upfront charge)

Cards Accepted : Visa, Master Card, American Express, JCB, diners, maestro, discover (All cards accepted Globally)
    E-check also available.
    ***********
    No Money on Hold if chargeback is below 1-2%
    15 days settlement time
    $15 refund fee
    $32 chargeback fee
    payout options :
    weekly / bi-weekly / monthly
    $45 payout Withdrawal fee (can be adjusted if transaction volume is high)
    ********************
    call:+1-281-203-8959
    :+1-281-643-0007

+91-9810189870

13th of Jan, 2016

we are looking for best payment gateway option for our tech support business, we always having 2 gateways, but we are looking to add more gateways as our backup, which would be better.

23rd of Feb, 2016

Unicorn Pay is holding all charged payment not giving to Clint