Unicorn / Chase Health Advance / payment plan

1 AZ, United States

I can't believe everything I have read from people having the same issues with this revolving account/ line of credit through Chase Health advantage/ Unicorn. They seem to have a real problem getting payments, even when people mail them at least 10 days before the due date. The customer service reps are RUDE when you try to deal with them, and get even ruder when you ask too many questions. In this economy they are lucky to have anyone take out a line of credit for anything, and the fact that they are doing to this to so many people says they obviously don't fear potential class action law suits. They also don't send payments on a regular schedule. I made a really high payment on my last bill, and now I have had a whole month go by with no bill coming in the mail for me to pay. This will no doubt insure that my rate goes up, and I will get some insane finance charge. I just want to pay this all off- and I will probably do that when I get my next bill so I do not have to deal with them any longer. Why are they getting by with this? I have never dealt with anything this bad before with any credit card company or loan establishment. Of course they don't have a link for people to pay online- they wouldn't be able to bleed us the way they do. I hope someone sues the hell out of them. I would hire a good lawyer, but after all the fees and charges, I can't afford it anymore. Thanks Chase advance!!! Kudos to you!!! You really know how to stick to the consumers!!!