Unico Print Media / Terrible customer service!

1 2230-4871 Shell RoadRichmond, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 604-2713310

I used to be their reseller for their printed products. But all my orders are always late so it is very hard for me to explain to my customers (especially when we paid for express!) Also, when I ask for a reprint due to their oversights and bad quality control, they'd refuse and try to make me pay them. They told me (after they avoided my calls for 2 weeks!) that the only way for me to get the cards I wanted was to pay for the bad ones and that they would pay for them to be reprinted!!! Btw, when i went to their office to find out what's going on with my purchase, they all went out for a smoke and just left me standing in their office.

I really don't understand their business ethics. How could you make your customers pay for products with defects? I really do not recommend anyone to use them as a printer. Sure, they have great prices but I've found another printer who accepts resellers and offers a better pricing and service. Good luck to anyone that still uses unico.

Va

Comments

• Mi
      16th of Mar, 2008

I had a similar experience with Unico. I also think there are better and more ethical printers out there in the industry in Vancouver.

• Ne
      6th of Sep, 2014

Absolutely terrible experience with Unico Print, I have to agree there are better and more ethical printers in Vancouver / Richmond. I came in with a client to pick up business cards and noticed the card borders were cut incorrect for some cards and not others and merely inquired. The person at Unico Print went on this rant about how if it is off it is absolutely not their fault and how it is that of the graphic designer for not setting it up right so there was nothing they can do and for us to hire someone better. The response was not only rude and sudden but in response to a mere question, it wasn't like we were asking for replacements or anything. All this was done in front of my client and so blatantly that my client was put off by them. It is no wonder they are losing business, I wouldn't be surprised if they are out of business by now with that type of attitude. Their pricing is competitive and their turn around time slow, the quality of product and service is horrible too.