Comments

• Uj
      1st of Jul, 2008

I am paying for service that I'm not even getting. Where we just moved to, a couple of miles down the road from where we were, we have absolutely no reception. I want Unicel to cancel my account without the cancellation fee.

• Li
      15th of Jul, 2008

I believe the info to go charges happen to more then a few customers and not only does the charge appear but it just keeps on appearing and no matter how many times you have it reversed and talk to someone they tell you they know it is a problem but either has never been fixed or they can't fix it. This problem has been going on for I will say at lease a year but more likely more and Unicel refuses to fix the problem. For many reason including this we have moved to AT&T. I hope Verizon will do something for them. But many people we know are now switching service from the lack of quality service at Unicel.

• Ra
      15th of Oct, 2008

Hi, just a quick disclaimer, I do in fact work for Unicel. I just read your complaint and wanted to let you know what that charge is. When you get an info2go charge for 9.99 it is almost always what is called a "short code" charge. This happens when someone sees one of those ads on tv, you know... "Text 1234 for your cool ringtone", or "Text 1234 to take the soulmate test"... etc. When you text that, the company that you text automatically make it a monthly charge to your phone bill. It isn't Unicel or ATT or Tmobile or anyother provider that is charging you for it, it's a bill through. It's like buying something on a credit card and then saying MasterCard is taking your money, when it's the store that you bought the product that is getting the money. Again, I'm "one of them" so you don't have to listen, but just wanted to clear that up. Thanks!

7th of Mar, 2009

Yes, the $9.99 charge appeared on my wife's bill. The Unicel supervisor, Amanda #22070 says my wife sent a text message to sign up for this service. The problem is, she has never sent a text from her phone and doesn't even know how. I looked at her phone and found proof that no text messages have ever been send from it. Even so, Amanda refuses to reverse the charge because she said it was billed from a third party, even though it is on my Unicel bill. This is total fraud and Unicel is participating!

• Ba
      5th of Apr, 2009

Well I called Unicel today and asked what this info2go is and she said I must of sent a text to someone which I didnt then she said it could of been from online. Well that could be cause I do order alot off line but why would that matter. I told her I never recieved what ever it is your suppose to reieve so I want it taken off my bill. She wouldnt remove it from this months bill so Im paying 9.99 for nothing then she told me I had to call some 1800 number and I did. Cant get a human on the phone. I think this is fraud. I cant believe how Unicel could care less about the problem. I work hard for my money to throw away 9.99 on some stupid info2go crap. Get with the program Unicel. Thank god there switching to verizon hopefully things will be alot better and from reading this website I see its not just me that has this problem theres alot.

• Ed
      16th of Sep, 2010

I KEEP GETTING THIS HIGH DOLLAR BILLS, FOR USING A SERVICE I DONT EVEN USE, IM EVEN PAYING 4.00 A MONTH JUST TO PROTECT MY UNICEL ACCOUNT FROM GETTING CHARGED FOR DATA USAGE, LAST BILL I GOT IS FOR 900.00 DOLLARS!!! WHY THEY DO IT THAT WAY I DONT KNOW, BUT IT IS NOT FAIR, I GET OVER STRESSED AND THIS IS AFFECTING MY LIFE.

• Lo