Unicel / Poor service

I have had nothing but bad service with UNICEL. When I called to complain about the bad quality of service I was having they told me it was because of the leaves on the trees. I had to stand in one corner of my living room just to get service and there is a tower a short distance down the road. Not once did they ever offer me a discount or any form of apology. Then when I told them I had to get another provider 3 months before my contract was up because I needed better service they said fine we will put you on a low plan until your contract is up and then just call back on this date and we will close your account. When I called back to close, they said oh no you need to have 30 days notice to close your account. So not only have I not been able to use the phone I now get to pay another 30 days on a useless phone. UNICEL do not believe a word they say!!!

Va

More Unicel Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• La
      19th of Oct, 2009

Unicel has horrible coverage especially in the last like week or so.. They always have problems.. I want like a discount on my bill because i'm paying for service that isn't even close to reliable.. it's very aggravating, and I don't want to deal with this anymore.. I've missed out on work and a lot of money because of their ### service and problems.