Unicare Recruitment and Training / Fraud employment agency

1 Olympic House, 28-42 Clements Road, Ilford, IG1 1BA, London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0207 112 8919

Unfortunately came to realise this 'agency' is a SCAM too late. Applied
for the gym assistant job in Southgate they posted on Gumtree and was
contacted by Jasmine Johal the next day. She informed me that I had to
do the £99 first aid course to book the interview and I would need to
pay a £20 deposit. I was told they hold the course every Saturday and my
interview would be booked on the Friday after completing the course. I
of course googled the company but couldn't find anything at the time so I
thought they were legit despite only offering an interview after YOU
have given them MONEY for this course. Did sound a bit off but I
obviously misjudged the situation due to being unemployed and wanting to
get a job ASAP. So I go to do the course at their dingy Ilford unit
(Olympic House, 28-42 Clements Road, Ilford, IG1 1BA) and this obese
Asian Dean guy everyone has mentioned in all the UNIQCARE and Unicare
complaints is in charge of taking everyone's hard earned cash for the
course. He tells me the course is actually £110 because of the admin
fee. I explain that at no point was this communicated to me but it's no
problemooo as there are several cash points outside. There were about 20
people MINIMUM doing this course and the man handling course later on
in the day. How much money must these cons make every week from
vulnerable unemployed people trying their best to get work?? At the end
of the course they present you with their certificate that they whip up
that morning. On the Friday I went for the 'screening' interview at the
Wembley branch (Crown house, North Circular Road, London, NW10 7PN)
another random building full of offices to rent, I can't get any info
about the job as the guy interviewing me says the employer wants their
interview (if you are successful at the screening stage) to be as
'organic' as possible. Okaayy... In other words, you can't ask about the
company or get any info because the whole thing is a bloody SHAM. The
guy says that you'll be contacted in two weeks max and if you're not
successful you can discuss other options with the agency... So yes,
you've guessed it I have not heard anything since then and attempts to
get in contact with the lovely Jasmine have been unsuccessful. Their
phone line is constantly 'busy', emails are not replied to.. you get the
gist. I'm making this complaint here in the hope that as many people as
possible make their complaints and report these FRAUDS so they are
stopped and cannot con any more vulnerable people

Mi
Feb 24, 2014

More Unicare Recruitment and Training Complaints & Reviews

Comments

15th of Apr, 2014

The same thing happened to me. Same procedure, same people, same addresses. But they call themselves APPLE RECRUITMENT now. FRAUD SCAM!!! PLEASE BE CAREFUL, DONT PAY FOR ANY TRAINING, TRAINING AND CERTIFICATES HAVE NO VALUE. There are no jobs, just a bunch go mean people taking your money.

• Iv
      6th of Jun, 2014

Is there any way these people can be stopped?! Exactly the same thing happened to my boyfriend with one exception - they've asked for £200 plus £15 for the certificates! Looks like they are escalating their charges to steal as much money as possible. There was at least 20 people doing the course, really hoping that it might help them to get a job and in such an important sector - health care - these people have no conscience. Shame that there weren't these reviews when we paid for the course...

21st of Jun, 2014

Those ### robed my mum last week..went down today, scared them a bit. Got the money along with the money of today victims who had already paid and handed out some leaflets and to the rest of the wood be targets warning them of the scam.

23rd of Jun, 2014

I know who the guy is and where he lives, he will get what's coming to him. Karma

• Be
      26th of Jun, 2014

Many thanks to those who posted the above comments. My husband almost fell for this scam after getting frustrated with attempts to find work. It sounded like a potential scam to me so I looked it up and found these reviews before he made any payment. The company my husband spoke with, which sounded remarkably like the company mentioned above, is called You and I Care Recruitment. Another change of name?

• Ha
      29th of Jun, 2014

I went for this scam yesterday and these guys recruit people and telling people that u will the job. I went for the first aid course and the guy that was teaching us was fake. Could not speak english properly and reading from the screen. We later found out that these people were fakers. The rest of the people that were on the course were applying for the same job. So we all got scammed.i had ago at them and said it to there face. Im going to make a big complain about the to ofsted itself. Il make sure there company in ilford is advertised as scammers and recruitment and i agency are also fakers.

• Ge
      30th of Jun, 2014

I am worried. I went to the courses on Saturday, as I was on it it felt very strange. I have a degree in anatomy and I was lectured to about absolute crap basically. I didn't speak up because I just wanted the certificate. I am wanting to get into the healthcare industry and it is hard to get a foot in. I saw this as an opportunity. I have only read these complaints now. What should I do to get my money back?

• He
      30th of Jun, 2014

I was a bit nervous after reading comments online as I always do my research with these things but I did the course anyway as I was desperate for a job. I got an interview a week later and then got a part time job as a nanny. The only problem I had was that the pay was a little less than advertised they said because my experience but it's ok now as I'm happy with this job.

• Pl
      8th of Jul, 2014

does anyone know where they are located at the moment? a few of us who got scammed a few weeks ago are going to go and get our money back! please help!

• Fe
      9th of Jul, 2014

My name is Felix and I am another victim of this Fraud. I went to get this trainning the 7th of June 2014and until now I haven't received any certification, From the first moment i always smelled something was wrong. But never is too late I am here with all of you. Today 09/07/2013 Just reported this fraud and hopefully we all can get together to suit these people who has no heart for anyon e. I have still contact with 3 people who has attended with me that day and we all want to go until the end if you want to join us on this please add me on 07821209224

Felix Pezua

• Br
      14th of Jul, 2014

I am going there this weekend to see if they are there to get my money back

• Ni
      3rd of Sep, 2014

The scammers are now called London Recruitment. I fell for the scam and paid a £30 deposit and this is what they sent me in an email.

Thank you for taking an interest in registering with London Recruitment -Gym Assistant. If you require any further help my contact number is 02071839545 and ask for Daniel.

Below is an outline of what to expect from your training day, More details of the course content can be found below. All of our trainers are highly qualified and skilled trainers, thus ensures only the best level of training.

Date: Saturday 6th September 2014 Time: 9:30am until 1:30pm

Course: Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)

Price: £99.99 (£30.00 Deposit Paid)
    plus £10.00 admin fee for accredited certificate that you shall receive by post within 14 working days after the course.

Can you please bring the remaining balance for the course on the day of the training.

The Accredited Certificate for CPR is valid for 12 Months upon completion

Location: 52 Skyline Village, Cananry Wharf, E14 9TS

Nearest Station: South Quay DLR Station on the DLR Line

DO NOT ATTEND. Just to be on the safe side.

• De
      24th of Oct, 2014

I worked for the horrible ### and quit after 3 weeks after realising that there were no real job opportunities. The man in charge is called DEAN RAJA and he has an assistant called Nazim. THEY ARE HORRIBLE, SPITEFUL PEOPLE AND I HOPE THIS COMPANY GETS SHUT DOWN! THEY STILL OWE ME 3 WEEKS WAGES!

I am very sorry that I was fooled too but PLEASE spread the word that his name is DEAN RAJA so he gets done!

11th of Nov, 2014

BE AWARE!

Miss "Emma Fuller" called me today on behalf of "London Recruitment 'to offer me this job interview but first I needed first aid course.
    I am attaching the email, of course I've lost no money and it has been reported at http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

"Hello,

It was lovely talking to you. When you pay into the London Recruitment company account you do this by going into your own bank and making a Bacs transfer into the account details below. Alernatively you can also make the transfer through online, telephone or mobile banking.

08-71-99

Can you please put your name in the reference so that we know you are the person making the deposit payment of £30.00 for paediatric first aid course

Emma Fuller

T: 02071833125
    A: 71-75 Shelton Street London WC2H 9JQ

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions are solely those of Emma Fuller and not of London Recruitment company Reg No. 08654973. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately.

• Fa
      5th of Dec, 2014

Hey same happen to me Unicare is a fake training company has taken more than £300 of me in 2013. I was meant to start a 1 week course which was meant to be held in North London but when I went there no one was there and the man who was there said they left a while ago dosnt know where. I was upset and they don't pick up phone and I emailed no reply when I emailed saying I'm going to get the police involved they replied saying sorry we will pay full refund. still no news

• Vi
      20th of Feb, 2015

Beware of London Recruitment!!!
    London Recruitment contacted me today - Ralph Boateng this time. Usual case scenario : blah, blah... You need to attend the course before the appoinment. Location of course:52 Skyline Village, Canary Wharf. The current address of scammers is: 71-75 Shelton Street, London WC2H 9JQ, tel.nr.:0203750145. It is so obvious, that I have the sensation of it being "Nigerian scam". You can read it yourselves:
    Thank you for taking an interest in registering with London Recruitment for the position of a Catering Assistant. After looking at your CV; we feel you will be the ideal candidate for this position. If you require any further assistance, our contact number is 02037503145 and please request to speak with Ralph.

Below is an outline of what to expect from your training day. More details of the course content can be found below. All of our trainers are highly qualified and skilled trainers, thus ensures only the best level of training.

Date: Saturday 21st February 2015 Time: 9:30am until 1:00pm

Course: Level 2 Award in Food Hygiene and Saftey (QCF)

Price: Remaining balance £69.99 (£30.00 paid)
    plus £13.00 registration fee of the accredited certificates that you shall receive by post within 14 working days after the course.

Registered by Association of First Aiders Qualifications (AOFAQ)

*All card payments will be charge will be charged an additional 10% processing fee on the day*

Location: 52 Skyline Village, Canary Wharf, E14 9TS
    If you need any help with directions getting to the training or have any other queries on the day, you can call 07011779975 and somebody will be happy to help.

Nearest Station: South Quay DLR Station on the DLR Line

Need Help? try the London Underground Journey Planner at http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk

Click to Open Google Maps: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/52+Skylines+Village, +Isle+of+Dogs, +London+E14+9TS/@51.4992644, -0.0130435, 17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x487602bca0e81027:0xd254908bf2f7e13f

Food Hygiene

Food hygiene training and the law
    UK food hygiene regulations require caterers to have food hygiene training or be closely supervised and instructed by someone who does. The training you need depends on both the type of food you handle and whether you supervise others. By law, you also need HACCP training if you are responsible for developing or maintaining a FSMS (Food Safety Management System).

Topics covered in this training include:

Food safety hazards and contamination
    Microbiology
    Food-borne illness
    Understanding food law
    The role of the supervisor
    Food safety management (HACCP)
    Food preservation
    Food storage and temperature control
    Personal hygiene
    Workplace equipment and design
    Cleaning and disinfection
    Pest control
    Module summary

Guidelines:

· Please Keep the training room, kitchen and toilet facilities clean and tidy. Please pay special care and attention to the training room's furniture and carpets.
    · Do not enter any other offices at any time
    · Only smoke in the designated areas outside of the building. No smoking inside the building or toilets as it is a fire hazard
    · Do not leave personal belongings unattended, as London Recruitment will not be responsible for theft, loss or damage to property.
    · Please switch off all mobile phones whilst in the classroom.
    · Please always be considerate to other students whilst you are studying in class.
    · In the event of a fire line up calmly by the door with the rest of the class. Proceed calmly to the fire exit and wait in the car park at the front of the building. Our onsite fire warden will instruct you.
    · Please do not swing on chairs or sit on tables as this could lead too serious accidents.

After your training day, you will be given an attendance certificate when you pass. If for whatever reasons we are unable to give you you're Certificates we shall post it the next working day 1st Class.

Job Description (applied for on Gumtree) Catering Assistant, FULHAM

Urgently Required

We are looking for a motivated, conscientious, and food loving kitchen assistants. Your role will be to prepare hot breakfast & lunch food (so some cooking experience would be helpful). You'll also make our delicious range of hand made sides, fruit platters, fruit pots & dessert pots. As well as being required to work on our sandwich production lines (both hot & cold). Food hygiene and fire awareness training also needed but can be provided.

Full and Part time Available

Location: Fulham

Rate of Pay: £9.95 per hour

Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Or Sunday to Thursday 10am - 7pm, available.
    Monday to Friday 9:30am - 5:30pm Or Sunday to Thursday 10am - 7pm, available.

Am I the only one applying for this job?
    No, there would be a few other people going for the job also but you will have a good chance.
    Is this training specific only for this role?
    No, you can use this training for any other jobs you go for in the future.
    What happens after the training?
    You will be contacted the following Monday or Tuesday for you interview following the completion of your training.
    Who is my interview with?
    There will be a representative from the client that will interview you.
    What happens if I am not successful for the interview?
    For any reason if you are not successful, we will try and place you in another available position.
    If I work in a temporary position, will you take a cut of my pay?
    No we do not take a cut of your pay. We agree a fixed fee with the employers which is paid directly to us.

Ralph,

Recruitment Consultant.

A: 71-75 Shelton Street London WC2H 9JQ

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions are solely those of Ralph Boateng and not of London Recruitment company Reg No. 9402627. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately.

I do not want to talk about ethics and so on. They're tiny people and will certainly get the payback sooner or later. Just beware of them and others like them. Use brain first!

• Al
      25th of Feb, 2015

Good evening everyone!
    I'm another victim of this stupid fake company and I'm going to get my money back on Saturday the 28th. Anybody would join me?

• Zs
      19th of Mar, 2015

http://londonrecruit.net/ yes this is them and they arrange First Aid Trainings...same story

Thank you for this forum!

26th of Mar, 2015

London Recruitment ( http://londonrecruit.net/ ) contacted me today telling me I needed the First Aid training before I got the interview. When they sent me the email (same as everyone else's that is shown here) I emailed her back asking if I could attend a different course instead from another company (was much cheaper and covered the same topics) but she rang me back saying that they wouldn't be able to accept it because apparently only their training gives you an 'accredited certificate'

Woman who contacted me was called Heena Vara.

Stay away!!

• Lo
      6th of May, 2015

I am so glad I had the queasy feeling (as I got off the phone with this Heena yesterday, who wanted to take the £30 deposit riht over the line, before introducing herself) confirmed by this forum - thank you. I just reported their ad on Gumtree I personally applied to as fraudulent, referencing this forum - if there's justice iin the world, Gumtree will pull all their ads. (Currently there are more than 2 pages of ads up there by the same fraudsters http://www.gumtree.com/sellerads/1112845481?page=1) Honestly, with my normal mindset I wouldn't have had to sleep on my suspicion and google in the morning to declare it a scam, but having been jobless for months now, one grows more humble, desperate and generally susceptible by the day. That just makes it so much more wrong, what these people are doing - preying on those who are can't afford to dismiss the loss of £99 as a lesson learned, not at the moment.
    Here's the letter I received yesterday, with the 'info on the course', and not paying the deposit over the phone - if either of you already scammed wants to find them, they are probably at the below address - this Saturday, at least...

Date: Saturday 9th may 2015 Time: 2:15pm till 7:00pm

Course: Paediatric First Aid

Price: £99.99 (£30.00 Deposit to be Paid)
    plus £14.00 admin fee for accredited certificate that you shall receive by post within 14 working days after the course.

52 Skyline village
    Canary
    Wharf
    E14 9TS

We are 5 mins walk from South Quay Tube station On the DLR line

If you need any help with directions getting to the training or have any other quires on the day, you can call 07011779975 and somebody will be happy to help.

Click to Open Google Maps:https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/52+Skylines+Village, +Isle+of+Dogs, +London+E14+9TS/@51.4992644, -0.0130435, 17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x487602bca0e81027:0xd254908bf2f7e13f

Course Content

- Role of a first aider, accident reporting and the first aid box
    - Action planning in an emergency
    - Primary and secondary assessments
    - Recovery position
    - Infant, child and adult resuscitation (CPR)
    - Infant, child and adult action for choking
    - Head injuries
    - Treatment for bleeding, shock and burns
    - Treatment for sprains, strains and fractures
    - Poisoning, bites and stings
    - Eye, nose and ear obstructions
    - Childhood conditions
    - Asthma, d iabetes and seizures
    - Allergic reactions and anaphylactic shock

*Deposits for courses are non-refundable*

This interview is only valid on completion of the training.

FAQs
    Am I the only one being put through for this job?
    No, there would be a other people going for the job but you will have a good chance.
    Why do you need to have Paediatric first aid?
    We ensure that the nannys we place in positions have a Paediatric first aid and are DBS checked for insurance purposes for the family. We also hope in a emergency you can deal with the situation appropriately.
    What happens after the training?
    You will be contacted the following Monday or Tuesday after the completion of the for you initial interview.
    Who is the interview with?
    We will have a representative of London Recruitment who will interview you on behalf of the family, with with an evaluation that will be sent to the family.
    What happens if I am not successful for the interview?
    For any reason if you are not successful, We will work around the clock to try and place you in another available position as soon as possible.
    www.londonrecruit.net/terms-conditions/

Heena Vara

• Ad
      12th of Jun, 2015

Can someone please help with how I get my money back?:( [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ki
      15th of Jul, 2015

Hello guys.
    DO NOT INTERACT WITH THESE GUYS. BE VIGILANT AND CAREFUL.!!!

I applied for a job to work as a nanny. They rang up on a number 02037503145 and they said that there is a girl, 4 and a boy, 2 that I would be taking care of. I was very excited and happy. Then the lady continued... she said I MUST have a paediatric First Aid course, however, I already had a first aid training course because my previous employer gave me training. I had enough knowledge for babies and young children, still, not good enough..

She said I'll put you on the course but we do need you to pay a £20 deposit for the £99 course. (I got an email and they actually wanted 110 or 113).
    I said I don't want to pay over the phone and she said I can pay later tonight, VIA BANK TRANSFER, she also said 'Can I just confirm that you will pay this in £20 tonight.' -- She was rushing me to pay. I said yes. I was thinking that it was okay, but I was suspicious.

Here's the email..

Dear Kirsty,

It was a pleasure to speak with you. When you pay into the training account, you do this by going into your own bank and making a BACS transfer into the account details below. Alternatively, you can also make the transfer through online, telephone or mobile banking.

LONDON RECRUITMENT
    08-71-99

Can you please put your name in the reference so that we know you are the person making the deposit payment of £20.00 for

Pediatric First Aid Course.

Sukhvir Duggal,

Recruitment Consultant.

A: 71-75 Shelton Street London WC2H 9JQ

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions are solely those of Sukhvir Duggal and not of London Recruitment company Reg No. 9402627. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately.

Email 2...

Dear Kirsty,

Thank you for taking an interest in registering with London Recruitment for the position of a nanny. After looking at your CV; I feel you will be the ideal candidate for this position. If you require any further help my contact number is (0203 7446758) and ask for Suki.

You applied for a Nanny position in Victoria Park London, full time Mon-Thurs, £425 per week (net pay).

I am happy to say I have put you forward for the Nanny position, I will be contacting you the Friday before the training to confirm your attendance and to inform you of the details regarding your interview.

Date: Saturday 18th July 2015 Time: 2:00pm till 6:00pm

Course: Paediatric First Aid

Price: £99.99

The Accredited Certificate for Paediatric First Aid is valid for 3 years upon completion and you can use it to register with Ofsted.

52 Skyline village

Canary

Wharf

E14 9TS

We are 5 mins walk from South Quay Tube station On the DLR line

Course Content

•- Role of a first aid, accident reporting and the first aid box
    •- Action planning in an emergency
    •- Primary and secondary assessments
    •- Recovery position
    •- Infant, child and adult resuscitation (CPR)
    •- Infant, child and adult action for choking
    •- Head injuries
    •- Treatment for bleeding, shock and burns
    •- Treatment for sprains, strains and fractures
    •- Poisoning, bites and stings
    •- Eye, nose and ear obstructions
    •- Childhood conditions
    •- Asthma, diabetes and seizures
    •- Allergic reactions and anaphylactic shock

*Deposits for courses are non-refundable*

This interview is only valid on completion of the training.
    FAQs
    Am I the only one being put through for this job?
    Why do you need to have Paediatric first aid?
    What happens after the training?
    Who is the interview with?
    www.londonrecruit.net/terms-conditions/
    Warm Regards

Suki Duggal

SCAMMERS!! DO NOT USE PLEASE!!! DONT PART WITH YOUR HARD EARNED CASH

• Ar
      13th of Nov, 2015

Hello everyone, today 13/11/2015 I was the victim of this scam, along with another seven girls.
    First of all let me tell you that the company has a new name is SELEC REC RECRUITMENT

We were all today for several hours doing a CPR AND INFECTION CONTROL course, in order to qualified for a DENTAL RECEPCIONIST POSITION. The course was a complete rubbish, having done several courses with the Red Cross and the American Heart Foundation, I could tell that the trainer had no work ethic towards what he was teaching, nor he couldn´t care to impart the appropiatte knowledge. His teaching skills were taking as many breaks as he could and reading from a power point presentation, wile exemplifying his "knowledge" with YOU TUBE VIDEOS!!!

Let me also tell you that the amount has escalated, I paid a forty pounds deposit, plus one hundred and twenty pounds for the course.
    Here is the e-mail I recived from them which is no different from what other have post here

Dear xxxxxxx,

In regards to our conversation earlier, CPR/AED and Infection Control Training is deemed to be essential for safe and efficient functioning of healthcare organisations, patient safety and for the safety of each member of staff.

Below is an outline of what to expect from your training day, More details of the course content can be found below. All of our trainers are qualified and accredited trainers, thus ensures only the best level of training.

Please call on 0203 744 9601 if you have any questions.

Your Course Venue Details:
    Address: 52 Skyline Village, Canary Wharf, London Postcode: E14 9TS
    Nearest Tube Station: SOUTH QUAY DLR STATION - 3 minutes walk.
    Date: Friday 13th November 2015 Time: 09:35am till 5:30pm

Course 1: CPR - HABC Level 2 Award in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation (QCF)

- The Course is Accredited by Highfields www.highfieldabc.com Or AOFA/PROTRAININGS.EU depending on the trainer www.aofa.org OR wwww.protrainings.eu*

Course 2: Infection Control
    Total Course Cost: £ 149.99 + plus £10.00 admin fee.
    What do I need to bring with me?
    If you have any problems with directions please do not hesitate to call our training manager on 07943927864 for help
    Please bring along any form of Valid ID - Passport, Driving License, ID CARD etc Foreign or UK Based.You may also need a pen to make notes along with some paper.

Dress Code: Casual, anything that your comfortable in.

If you have left a deposit, Please bring the remainder of the course amount on the day of the training paid either by cash or card, All card payments will be charged an additional 10% processing fee on the day.

Need Help Finding your Way?
    try the London Underground Journey Planner at:

What are the Course Contents
    CPR

Infection Control

Rising levels of health care associated infection (HCAI) have gained prominence in the media and in politics, leading to great public concern. Healthcare organisations are required to put infection control and basic hygiene at the heart of good management and clinical practice. All healthcare workers have a duty of care to their patients and preventing infection forms part of that duty of care. This module will help Healthcare organisations to fulfill their requirements because, on completion, learners will have gained an overview of the key elements of infection control, understand how infections might occur and how good practice can reduce their likelihood and prevent their spread.

What to Expect on the Day...

A One hour break shall ensue halfway through your training so you may rest or
    eat, there are many beautiful things to see around Westminster.

After your training day, you will be given an attendance certificate when you
    pass. If for whatever reasons we are unable to give you you’re Certificates we
    shall post it the next working day 1st Class.

FAQ
    Am I the only one applying for this job?
    No, as with any other job there are always multiple applicants.
    Is this training optional?
    This training can help you for the area of work you want to work in.
    Is this training specific only for this role?
    No, you can use this training for any other jobs you go for.
    What happens after the training?
    You will be contacted regarding your screening interview shortly after.
    What happens if I am not successful in the screening interview?
    For any reason if you are not successful, We offer a free recruitment service and will try and put you up for other roles that we may have to fill in the future.
    If I work in a temporary position, will you take a cut of my pay?
    Please see http://selectrec.wix.com/selectrec#!terms/c19pz for our terms and conditions.

*Deposits for courses are non-refundable.

Elle Mcgray

| Training and Recruitment Consultant

DIRECT TEL: 0203 744 9601
    W: www.selectrec.co.uk
    E: [protected]@selectrec.co.uk
    A: 601 International House, 223 Regent Street, London, W1B 2QD
    Disclaimer:

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Select Recruitment and Training accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

So I hope this help someone else, as I am not confident that I will get my money back. Luckly for me I paid the deposit with credit card so I can get it back after a small claim follow by written evidence.
    Please also notice that they have put a new address in Regent Street although I have Heard from other girls that there is nothing there and they just use it for the post.

All the Best

• Ge
      30th of Dec, 2015

Ok. I literally just got scammed last night and they're running a CPR course this Saturday. I want to turn up and get my money back - or should I get the police involved?
    I feel so embarrassed that I fell for this but they seeed so legit, even ran an over the phone interview for ten minutes. Ugh.

• Be
      28th of Jun, 2016

Since no one has posted for a while...they're still going. It's all basically the same ###.
    Did the phone interview, he said I needed to do a course, I said okay, and then I was told I needed to pay a £50 deposit there on the spot. "How do you want to pay?" ..."Can I call you back, I just want to read through the email you sent me". "When can you call back" he said. "Maybe in 45 minutes." He said "okay I'll call you".

SO OFF I WENT looking through every detail of this email. And thank God I found this forum. So yes they're still going, still scamming, now they're called London Recruitment. Even have a fancy website http://londonrecruitmentservice.com/ (I must admit though, the website almost had me).

Here's the email

Dear Louisa,

Thank you for taking an interest in Registering with London Recruitment for the Position of a Gym Assistant.

Below is an outline of what to expect from your training day, More details of the course content can be found below. All of our trainers are highly qualified and skilled trainers, thus ensures only the best level of Training.

Level 2 Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) from 10:00 am to 13.00pm

Level 2 Patient Manual Handling from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm

Ofqual Approved QCF course, Certificated by Awarding Organisation and delivered by London Training and Consultancy.

Price: £199.99 (£50.00 Deposit to be Paid) - Required to book your position and course materials for the day

plus £26.00 admin fee for registration of the accredited certificates that you shall receive by post within 14 working days after the course.

The Accredited Certificate for CPR is valid for 12 Months & Patient Manual Handling is valid for 3 years upon completion

Date: Thursday 30th June 2016

Interviews for this position begin from Tuesday 5th July 2016

London School of Business & Accountancy
    North Finchley,

(opposite Argos)

07011779975 or 020374000025 and somebody will be happy to help.

Nearest Station: Woodside Park Station on the Northern Line towards High Barnet

What are the Course Contents?

Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) is an essential life saving skill. It is an emergency medical procedure for a victim of Cardiac Arrest or in some circumstances respiratory arrest. CPR is unlikely to restart the heart, but rather its purpose is to maintain a flow of oxygenated blood to the brain and the heart. This is essential in delaying tissue death and extending the brief window of opportunity for a possible resuscitation and thus avoid permanent brain damage.Needless to say everyone should possess the necessary skills to prolong life in an emergency however for those wishing to work as medical professionals, care workers, dentists, fitness professionals etc.. this is a mandatory requirement of health and safety in the workplace.
    1.4 Describe different types of cardiopulmonary arrest

2. Be able to demonstrate basic life support techniques and automated external defibrillator use in line with current national guidelines
    2.5 Demonstrate the use of an automated external defibrillator
    2.6 Describe the differences when using an automated external defibrillator on a child

3.3 Describe handover and reporting procedures

4 Be able to carry out basic user maintenance and troubleshoot problems with an automated external defibrillator
    4.2 Identify when electrode pads need replacing
    4.3 Demonstrate how to troubleshoot problems if the automated external defibrillator does not function correctly

Patient Manual Handling (People Moving & Handling)
    The Health and Safety and Work Act 1974 and the Manual Handling Operation Regulations 1992 require each employer to provide adequate supervision and training and as well as undertake manual handling risk assessments. This qualification will support employers to demonstrate their commitment to the legal obligations and whilst it does not qualify learners to undertake manual handling risk assessments independently, it will provide them with the knowledge to assist the employer in completing the legal requirement of carrying out a workplace risk assessment.
    It is also a mandatory requirement for Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Care Workers, Medical Staff and anyone who wishes to conduct people lifting and objects with minimum risk to themselves.
    1. Understand the reasons for safe manual handling
    1.1 Outline the potential injuries and ill health associated with incorrect manual handing
    1.2 Outline employers and employees duties relating to manual handling at work
    1.3 Outline the consequences for non-compliance with health and safety requirements at work
    2. Understand how manual handling risk assessments contribute to improving health and safety
    2.1 Explain the terms ‘hazard’ and ‘risk’ in the context of manual handling work
    2.2 Outline the process for carrying out a manual handling risk assessment
    2.3 Describe the principle of the risk control hierarchy when applied to manual handling
    3. Understand the principles, types of equipment and testing requirements associated with manual handling safety
    3.1 Describe safe movement principles associated with manual handling
    3.2 Outline the types of equipment designed to be used for manual handling tasks
    3.3 Outline the requirements for the testing, servicing and examination of manual handling and lifting equipment

Job Description

Is this training specific only for this role?
    No, you can use this training for any other jobs in this field you go for in the future.
    Who is my interview with?
    There will be a representative from London Recruitment who will interview you on behalf of the client.
    If I work in a temporary position, will you take a cut of my pay?
    No, we do not take a cut of your pay. We agree a fixed fee with the employers which is paid directly to us.

Sam Rabelais
    T: 02037955133

A: Crown house London NW107PN

Anyway, I saw like 100 other applicants for this role and I very much hope they do their research first. BE CAREFUL PEOPLE

• Pa
      7th of Jul, 2016

I applied for a physiotherapy assistant job through Reed.co.uk yesterday at like 1am and this morning at 11 am I got a call from this guy saying that i need to attend a mandatory training to get the qualification required for me to work and it costs 199.99 £, he wanted me to pay a deposit of 50£ right there on the phone but i told him that i wanted to pay through online banking instead so he sent me this email followed by another email containing the bank details i was supposed to pay the deposit into.
    So after I naively paid the deposit my friend told me that she was unsure about the genuinity of this post so I tried to look for the place they said they were having the training but apparently there was no "London school of business and accountancy" and thats when i started getting suspicious because they didn't even have a website. afterwards I decided to contact the number they provided (07011779975) to help with finding directions, when I call young guy answered the phone and I asked if it was London Recruitment, he sounded like he didn't know what i was talking about so i repeated myself asking if this was London recruitment, and thats when the guy quickly changed his voice to sound more professional (probably cuz he remembered about his little scam business) and he said yes this is London Recruitment. I was asking him questions about how to get to the place of training but he told me to use google maps and to call him tomorrow if i needed further direction (he basically didn't even know it himself) so i asked exactly where would I be working If i got the job, he said Wembley and i asked what hospital exactly.. he replied by saying that he was not allowed to give this information... how stupid is that!
    ANYWAY THIS IS THE EMAIL, I WISH I SAW THIS FORUM BEFORE I PAID THE 50£...but i hope i helped someone.
    Dear xxxx,

Thank you for taking an interest in Registering with London Recruitment for the Position of a Physiotherapy Assistant.

Level 2 Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) from 10:00 am to 13.00pm
    Level 2 Patient Manual Handling from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm

Date: Friday 8th July 2016

Interviews for this position begin from Tuesday 12th July 2016

London School of Business & Accountancy
    North Finchley,

(opposite Argos)

07011779975 or 020374000025 and somebody will be happy to help.

Nearest Station: Woodside Park Station on the Northern Line towards High Barnet

Job Description

Sam Rabelais
    T: 02037955133

A: Crown house London NW107PN

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions are solely those of Rabelais Samba London Recruitment and not of London Recruitment company Reg No. 0.8.6.5.4.9.7.3. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately.

• Ro
      20th of Jul, 2016

I applied for the Physiotherapy Assistant job yesterday 20-July-2016 on reed.co.uk website.
    I will attach a photo and see the job application.

They phoned me today at 11 am. I talked with Harshad Kerai . He told me that i passed the phone interviw and if i want i can come at a face to face interviw and i said " yes, of course" . And than he told me that i need a CPR [ cardiopulmonary resuscitation] course and Patient Manual Handling.
    I said that i did those courses during the University i graduated and he said that i should do those courses in UK and pay for them.

He asked me if i have a bank account and i said him that i do not have one and he said to me to bring the money friday on course. I said ok.
    He said, after the course he will phone me and make an appointment for the face to face interview.
    Than he send me an e-mail.
    I serch on internet about this agency and i didn't find anything so i search " opinion about londonrecruitment.com" and others and i find this page THANKS GOD.
    I will not go to the interviw and i will not pay for the training course. I will go in hospitals to leave a CV

This is the e-mail he send to me.
    To: [my e-mail]
    Today la 15:47
    This message contains blocked images. Show pictures. Change this setting

Dear Roxana,

Date: Friday 29th July 2016

Interviews for this position begin from Tuesday 26th July 2016

07011779975 or 02037440025 and somebody will be happy to help.

Nearest Station: Woodside Park on the Northern Line. (Towards to High Barnet branch)
    (Opposite Argos and Fitness First)

Need Help? Try the London Underground Journey Planner at http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk

*Deposits for courses are non-refundable*

Job Description (applied for on Gumtree)

Harshad Kerai

A: Crown house London NW107PN

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions are solely those of Harshad Kerai London Recruitment and not of London Recruitment company Reg No. 0.8.6.5.4.9.7.3. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately.

• Ro
      6th of Sep, 2016

I was scammed earlier this week and found this complaints board just now, when I google-searched the company number I was given.
    It is obviously a fake recruitment company. Thanks for sharing your experience! I am considering to take action involving the Police (https://www.cityoflondon.police.uk/advice-and-support/fraud-and-economic-crime/Pages/default.aspx).

• Du
      16th of Feb, 2017

** BE AWARE, THESE #### ARE STILL ACTIVE ** - LDN Recruitment - HTTP://WWW.ldnrecruitment.co.uk/

On January 23rd I applied for an Occupational Therapy Support Worker role. Although it was with another Recruitment Agency, LDN Recruitment contacted me this week about the role.

This is the vacancy:

Occupational therapy support worker £14 per hour Brixton, South West London (SW9)
    From £14 to £15 per annum

Working life Occupational therapy (OT) support workers work under the supervision of registered occupational therapists. As part of the OT team, OT support workers offer practical support to help people overcome problems in carrying out day-to-day activities (occupations) of their lives. Illness, injury, disability or ageing can make ordinary tasks harder to do. This includes daily care (washing, dressing, eating), work or education and leisure. The OT team help people find ways to continue with activities which are important to them. This might involve learning new ways to do things. Or it might mean changes to the environment to make things easier.
    OT support workers work with people of all ages and situations with a range of conditions. For example, helping
    • someone adapt to life after major surgery such as a hip replacement
    • children with disabilities take part in school and play activities
    • dementia sufferers develop strategies
    • stroke patients
    • people suffering from mental illness get back into everyday activities such as work or volunteering
    • elderly people stay in their own homes by providing adaptation such as level access showers or stairliftsOT support workers may help people to use aids and equipment, including assistive technology.

Assistive technology helps profoundly disabled people communicate, use IT, get about and control household services and equipment (lights, TV, etc). OT support workers offer practical support to help people overcome problems in carrying out day-to-day activities.

OT support workers may also be known as
    • OT assistants
    • rehabilitation assistants
    • technical instructors/OT technicians

You will be based in a private clinic.
    Skills and personal characteristics needed As an OT support worker, you need to be
    • able to motivate people
    • accepting of other people’s lifestyles
    • willing to work with people from all walks of life
    • happy to talk to and work with groups
    • flexible
    • willing to travel
    • able to work in a team but use their own initiative
    • able to follow procedures
    • able to deal with people with challenging behaviour

You also need
    • VERY GOOD communication skills
    • customer care skills
    • organisational skills

(HTTPs://WWW.gumtree.com/p/occupational-therapy-jobs/occupational-therapy-support-worker-%C2%A314-per-hour-brixton-south-west-london-sw9-/1212304234)

This is the email DHAVAL NAROTAM sent me

Dear XXX,

I came across your CV on the total jobs website and was keen to speak to you about a position that I am currently working on at the moment.

I tried calling you but the number on your CV is busy.

Please give me a call on 020 3744 0826 when you get a chance to discuss the role in more detail.

A: Crown house London NW107PN

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions are solely those of Dhaval LDN Recruitment and not of LDN Recruitment company Reg No. 0.8.6.5.4.9.7.3. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately.

Of course I was very pleased with this email and told him I was interested in the job. I asked him to send me some additional information about the role/ job, because I wanted to know more about the organisation itself. I didn't receive an answer, therefore I decided to call them. During this 'telephone interview' he told me I was applying for a role where I had to work with people with dementia. VERY SNEAKY. He has seen my CV on Totaljobs and he probably saw I have the MOST EXPERience within working with people with dementia. After a couple of odd questions, he told me about the training and about the money. I was calling him in the train, so I said I didn't want to share my bank details with all the other people in the train. I also asked him about the costs, I had to wait for a little while and then he came back to me and said he would send all of the details.

Dear XXX

If you want to pay into the LDN Recruitment Account you can do this by going into your own bank and making a Bacs transfer into the account. Alternatively you can also make the transfer through online, telephone or mobile banking.

LDN Recruitment

9.5.0.9.3.7.9.3

0.8.7.1.9.9

Can you please put your name in the reference so that we know you are the person making the deposit payment of £50.00

A: Crown house London NW107PN

And with the further details about the training, AND HOW SURPRISING, IT LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME AS WHAT I SEE HERE

Dear XXX,

Thank you for taking an interest in Registering with LDN Recruitment for the Position of a Occupational Therapy Support Assistant.

Date: Friday 24th FEB 2017

Interviews for this position begin from Tuesday 28th FEB 2017

What do I need to bring with me?

Please bring along any form of Valid ID - PASSPORT, Driving License, ID CARD etc Foreign or UK Based.

Industrial North House,
    1st Floor,

(Opposite Argos and Fitness First)

Need Help? Try the London Underground Journey Planner at HTTP://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk

· Do not enter any other offices at any time
    · Do not leave personal belongings unattended, as LDN Recruitment will not be responsible for theft, loss or damage to property.

Who is my interview with?
    There will be a representative from LDN Recruitment who will interview you on behalf of the client.
    Does this training guarantee me the job?
    No but we do guarantee you an interview.We will still need to meet you face to face and you will need to pass DBS and referencing checks.
    Are we in direct contact with every client?
    No, we are a 2nd tier recruitment agency, so we have jobs that are passed on by other recruitment agencies

HTTP://ldnrecruitment.co.uk/

Recruitment Consultant

I told him I wasn't in the opportunity to pay straight ahead. I also felt weird about it, because WHY PAY IN ADVANCE? WHY SHOULD YOU PAY FOR A TRAINING WHILE YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE JOB? I asked him this, he said: THE KNOWLEDGE OBTAINED DURING THE TRAINING CAN BE USED ANYWHERE. BECAUSE IF YOU APPLY FOR OTHER ORGANISATIONS, THEY WOULD APPRECIATE A CERTIFICATE LIKE THIS.

I told him I wanted to wait for the outcome of my other interviews. It took a bit too long, because in the meantime they had been calling me and also I received another email:

Dear XXX,

Let us know if you are interested.

Recruitment Consultant

I told him again I wanted to wait for the outcome of my other interviews.

Dear XXX,

Thank you for getting back to us. Please let us know by tomorrow before 12pm.

Really appreciate your time.

Recruitment Consultant

PLEASE DON'T GET FOOLED BY THESE HORRIBLE PEOPLE! SCAMMERS!

10th of Mar, 2017

Yesterday l have got a call from LDN recruitment . They sent me this e-mail . I am glad to googled that phone number.

Thank you for taking an interest in Registering with LDN Recruitment for the position of a Care Assistant.

READ BELOW FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION
    Below is an outline of what to expect from your training day. All of our trainers are highly qualified and skilled trainers, thus ensures only the best level of Training.

Date: Friday 10th March 2017

Interviews for this position begin from Tuesday 14th March 2017

Price: £199.99 (paying on the day) - Required to book your position and course materials for the day

Please arrive 20 minutes early for registration

*All card payments will be charged an additional 10% processing fee on the day, so please bring cash

16-17 Grand Arcade
    Industrial North House
    1st floor
    N12 0EH

07011779975 or 0203 744 0025 and somebody will be happy to help.

Nearest Station: Woodside Park on the Northern Line (High Barnet branch)

4.1 Demonstrate efficient and safe manual handling principles when
    4.2 Applying effort to, or moving a load or object manually on their own
    4.3 When using manual handling aids and equipment
    4.5 When undertaking a manual handling task as part of a team

Job Description:

Care Assistant- Ladbroke Grove £12 per hour
    You'll be helping people in their own homes or in day centres, residential or nursing homes.
    Your day-to-day duties may include:
    · getting to know clients and their interests and needs
    · helping with personal care like washing, using the toilet and dressing
    · food preparation, feeding and giving out medication
    · carrying out general tasks like housework, laundry and shopping
    · helping clients manage their budget, pay bills and write letters
    · supporting families to get used to new caring responsibilities
    · giving emotional and practical support to children and young people
    · working with other health and social care professionals to provide individual care and development plans
    · helping to organise leisure activities
    · going with clients to and from a residential home

You’ll work around 37 to 40 hours a week, often on a shift rota including weekends, evenings and sleep-in duties. You may also be on call at times.

You’ll be based in children's homes, hostels, or adult residential care centres. You may also spend time in the community doing activities with residents.

Does this training guarantee me the job?
    No but we do guarantee you an interview. We will still need to meet you face to face and you will need to pass DBS and referencing checks.

Warm Regards

Kadijha Kamara

www.ldnrecruitment.co.uk

T: 0203 750 3145
    A: Crown house London NW107PN

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions are solely those of Kadijha Kamara and not of LDN Recruitment company Reg No. 0.8.6.5.4.9.7.3. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately.

• Al
      13th of Mar, 2017

I am glad I found this page, I nearly made the mistake to trust them, like so many did. Terrible !!!

Dear XXX,

Thank you for taking an interest in Registering with LDN Recruitment for the Position of a Care Assistant in Notting Hill.

READ BELOW FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Date: Friday 17th March 2017

Interviews for this position begin from Tuesday 21st March 2017

Industrial North House,
    1st Floor,

What are the Course Contents?

Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) is an essential life saving skill. It is an emergency medical procedure for a victim of Cardiac Arrest or in some circumstances respiratory arrest. CPR is unlikely to restart the heart, but rather its purpose is to maintain a flow of oxygenated blood to the brain and the heart. This is essential in delaying tissue death and extending the brief window of opportunity for a possible resuscitation and thus avoid permanent brain damage. Needless to say everyone should possess the necessary skills to prolong life in an emergency however for those wishing to work as medical professionals, care workers, dentists, fitness professionals etc.. this is a mandatory requirement of health and safety in the workplace.

· Please switch off all mobile phones whilst in the classroom.

REFUNDS FOR DEPOSITS MAY ONLY BE ISSUED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE RECEIPT PAYMENT. ANY REFUNDS REQUESTED AFTER 48 HOURS OF INITIAL PAYMENT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED

www.ldnrecruitment.co.uk

• Cl
      8th of May, 2017

Same thing happened to me if you would like to sue the company just like me, comment bellow I hate scammers they should spent the rest on their lives in jail. This company needs to get shut down as soon as possible . I was lied by a guy called Harshad and they robbed me 226 pounds and I want that money back right now ### scammers

• Cl
      8th of May, 2017

@Cleo955555555 I was scammed by them in Feb from this year

• Da
      3rd of Aug, 2017

August 2017 - This apparently is still going on, have just been contacted by Ms. Katrina, of LDN Recruitment, offering interviews only after you make a course, everything is available for you the next day of you are willing to pay, which is a bit off. The email and the course descriptions are exactly the same as the ones described above, so no point of repeating, but seems to be the same scam. It's also weird that when I asked for the job description, they sent it in the email body and not as an attached separate document, as well as they are not telling you any details about the employer, saying "You will find out in the interview". If you are not so interested in the job they offer, they say they have many others, asking you what would you search for - like it's that easy!. Also, they are always calling you, and not the otherway around, whenever I tried to call they never answer. All of the above are strange and not normal for recruitment agencies, so based on what I read here, I refused anymore contact with them. I can't really say I have been scammed, since I did not go through with it, but just wanted to thank the people before for their reviews and keep you alert that this is still going on.