Unicare center for cosmetic and implant dentistry / Dr. Noie is wonderful

20814 Gulf Freeway #40Webster, TX, United States Review updated:
I don't have any complaint about Dr. Noie and his staff. No complaint what so ever. He is wonderful. He is a perfectionist and stands behind his work all the way. I have been his patient for over 5 years and have had several dental work done. He has never hurt me, not even when he gives me a shot. I have had my share of bad dentistry but Dr. Noie changed all that. People like to complaint when they have been wronged. It is only fair to compliment someone that has done good by you. Right now, when I have an appointment at Dr. Noie's office, Unicare, I have absolutely no worries and that is quit a change for me. I love Dr. Noie. He has restored my faith on dental field. Even though I have moved from Clear Lake area, I still drive about 40 miles to see Dr. Noie. That is how much I trust him. I feel fortunate to have found him. I love my smile and my dentist. :-)
Jo

Comments

Jo
  4th of Nov, 2008
Ro
  2nd of Jul, 2009
I agree 100% Dr. Noie is very polished - we like him a lot. I did check out a few of his makeover smile photos in his site (http://www.drnoie.com) and I am impressed - while there are so many capable dentists Farid Noie stands out in terms of holistic results.