Uniblue Systems Ltd - #55871554 / refund

United States Review updated:

I have sent your company many emails to resolve this issue. I would like a refund for the software I purchased. I downloaded your software in attempts to clean up my computer. It did not work and I ended up un-installing the software and resetting the factory default settings. please refund my account. see details below.
Feb 13, 2014 10:44:12 ESTTransaction ID: 6N833331887281443Hello James Perro, You sent a payment of $29.95 USD to cleverbridge, Inc. ([protected]@cleverbridge.com) It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Merchantcleverbridge, Inc.[protected]@cleverbridge.com866-522-6855 x1Instructions to merchant#55871554DescriptionUnit priceQtyAmountUniblue Systems Ltd - #[protected]$29.95 USD1$29.95 USDSubtotal$29.95 USDTotal$29.95 USDPayment$29.95 USDCharge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *CLEVERBRIDG"Payment sent to [protected]@cleverbridge.comInvoice ID: 55871554Issues with this transaction?You have 45 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.Questions? Go to the Help Center at: www.paypal.com/help.Get verified
- Pay from your bank account and you're 100% protected against
unauthorized payments sent from your PayPal account. Log in and click
the Get verified link below your name.Please
do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will
not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click Help in the top right corner of any PayPal page.You
can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your
Notifications preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile,
and click My settings.PayPal Email ID PP120

Ja
Mar 14, 2014

Comments

• Un
      24th of Mar, 2014

Hi James,

Thank you for your purchase of our products, we are truly sorry to hear about this issue, we have escalated your query to our customer support team whom in return will be contacting you as soon as possible to resolve this query for you.

You may please contact our support directly by submitting a ticket, you may do so by clicking on the link here below:

You may also join us on Livechat by clicking on the link here below:

Uniblue