Unforgettable Media / Be careful

Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Be careful!!! This so-called company charged me for dvds and never sent anything! They promised fed ex to deliver, but never got anything. Everything looks good, but they are scam artists!!!
Va

Comments

Va
  5th of Nov, 2008

Unforgettable Media - Scam billing
Unforgettable Media
unforgettablemedia.com

On Oct. 21, 2008, I ordered all 112 uncut episodes of 4 seasons of The Big Valley TV Show on 31 DVDs. My credit card was charged the next day for merchandise. To date, I have not received the DVDs and have received no communication from them. I cannot find a telephone number for them and it appears that I may have been scammed. Someone needs to do something about this company.
Du
  15th of Nov, 2008
Got the DVDs... they were pirated copies. Definitely illegal. Picture quality bad (fuzzy), sound bad (mono). Had copied the DVD case label and put white paper labels on the DVDs with bubbles, etc. in them.
Ja
  17th of Nov, 2008
I did not receive a confirmation of the order. Contacted the company several times and they asked for my creit card number which I would not give to them. I checked with the credit card Company and they had paid for the item. It finally came and I noticed that it was pirated. No warning. I contacted the FBI which I suggest others to do. I also called the telephone number listed on the shipping label and it was a company not associat5ed with Unforgettable. I returned the the DVD's .
Ke
  24th of Nov, 2008
Received my order by Fedex. Carton was taped together badly and case for DVDs was crushed. DVDs were definitely pirated copies/not professionally done. White lable on DVDs. Case had cover that was printed off of a home computer. NOT HAPPY. Wish I had seen this message board before I had ordered.
Ch
  26th of Nov, 2008
I placed an order on November 2nd, 2008 for the Carol Burnett and Friends dvd's. They charged my debt card for the cost on November 4th, 2008. On or about the 10th of November when i hadn't recieved the merchandise, i sent an email to them from the website where i ordered the product. They returned a response saying that i must allow 7 days for the order to process. I waited untill the 18th of November and still no merchandise.I emailed them again and they said they were very sorry for the inconvieniance and would get the order out the next day which would have been November 19th. They were sending it by FedEx. I emailed them again on the 21 of November to ask for a refund of my money or the merchandise.They emailed me back and said they were sorry and i would get a refund ASAP...I am still waiting for the refund...I cannot even find the web site now . I haven't been able to contact them via email since November 21, 2008...I am still waiting for my account to be credited and it hasn't happened yet and today is the 27th of November...