Unemployment Benefit / Missing Benefits

NJ Unemployment Benefit
406 Stonewall Ave
Phone: 908 231-0547
I did not receive my unemployment check on 4/11/2009. Nor did I receive the check for the additional money on 4/13/2009. I have direct deposit. However this form has my SS number and informs me of my next claim date.
Sylvia L. Ward

N  14th of May, 2010 by
I have not received my unemployment check yet. My benefit started April 18 2010 the unemployment dept send me a form for my boss to file out for verification of lose of employment I send it two weeks ago and I have not yet received my check who can I speak to or email. I wrote to the governor he help my wife once when she had the same issue with her unemployment check but I want the unemployment department to try to help
N  18th of Aug, 2011 by
Is there not an office to go to?? This is really insane. A year or so ago, I was unemployed for a month and filed for D.C. unemployment. Within a week, I received my first check... I've been unemployed for a month now and between the stress of being unemployed and broke and not getting my calls answered by the NJ "reemployment office" is enough to make me FLIP OUT. No matter if I call at 7am or if I call at 5:00pm, I get the same automated B.S. about "the high call volume."
New Jersey. You already have a bad rep. You have to do better. You gotta do better.