Undisclosed / Fraud in house building/Chughtai Estate and Builders (Wapda Town)

Chughtai Estates and Builder situaled in Wapda Town Lahore. They are big fraud. I have paid them some advance for construction of my home in Architect Society Lahore but after taking the advance they stopped the work and said " if you want to file a FIR against us go fot it. We are not going to complete your work, do whatever you can"

I am really stuck because I had given them advance of Rs.100, 000 which was supposed to be duducted on completion and along with this payment of the which is still pending has been made to them.

I am going to persue in the competent court of law for this and would suggest you all to PLZ DO NOT DEAL WITH CHUGHTAI ESTATE AND BUILDERS (ASGHAR CHUGHTAI, HASSAN CHUGHTAI AND FAROOQ CHUGHTAI)

Comments

• Mt
      18th of Mar, 2012
    Undisclosed - constant phone calls
    Undisclosed
    Kalispell
    Montana

I continue to get phone calls from an unknown solicitor. When asked for information they talk over me and continue their presentation with out naming the product. The number calling me is: 970-232-6238 I have asked them to take me off their call sheet. I have TOLD them DO NOT CALL ME EVER AGAIN. They keep calling.