underground-review.com, www.i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com, www.fakeidsquick.com / Scam

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

All the guys on this site are in league and help each other out by giving good reviews and making each others sites look legitimate. I lost money on them and now I feel like an idiot so I thought I would post this to stop others making the same mistake. I actually got scammed by www.i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com which shut down as soon as I emailed asking questions and quickly became www.fakeidsquick.com. They have exactly the same whois info :
domain: i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com

address: United Arab Emirates
phone: +971.42219673
e-mail: zxcland@yahoo.com
lastupdated: [protected]:57:47

I was asked to send money to:
David Duncombe
P.O. BOX 118136
Dubai, UAE

I hope this helps somebody.

Comments

25th of Jun, 2008

I am looking for good place, . Does anyone know about these site?

They have same mailing address, and order form.

26th of Jun, 2008

I have read about many scam site, and I want to know if there is a good site out there?

26th of Jun, 2008

I have read many complaints that another people wrote. Good thing that I found this place before I pay to any of this scam place. I emailed to so many place asking about ID but none of these place reply my question, so why I send my money? I am still serching place that will send me a ID. My big question is there is a good place out there? Seems like all the place thst I looked at is no good and thier site name is on the board here.

Idcenter and Idpro have same mailing address and order form, plus I found people complaint about them too. I was about pay. If somebody know about these place please let me know, or any good another site. me and my doughter need new ID for domestic violence quick. We can't get much help around this town so I started serching online.

29th of Jun, 2008

ThANK YOU SO MUCH... i was about to send money to buy a fake id from them... then i decided to do some homework and i typed in the PO box in google and this came up.

• Sr
      1st of Jul, 2008

I know those jerks took my money too.. i cannot believe i was so stupid to actually think they are legit.. urgh so mad at myself.. i wish i had read this earlier :(

• Fa
      1st of Jul, 2008

I'm glad I read this, I almost sent fakeidsquick my money. I am in desperate need of an ID though, does anyone have any clue where I can find a legit one?

7th of Jul, 2008

Yes i am still waiting on my id i send $100.00 to fakeidquick .com David Duncombe
    P.O. BOX 118136
    Dubai, UAE I think i been scamed.

• Ap
      9th of Jul, 2008

I WISH I WOULD HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE I GOT SCAMMED. Although I am supposed to have 4 more days until I revieve my ID I have a terrible feeling I have been scammed. My suggestion to all of you trying to get an ID is DO NOT TRUST ANY ONLINE SITES, and try to find someone that looks like you.. it is much more safe. :( Good Luck to all...

• Ta
      11th of Jul, 2008

I wish I had seen this site sooner. i lost about $100 from fakeidsquick.com. This pisses me off very much and i really feel like standing up and getting this guy back and make him send me my money back. some of you will think im stupid, but for the people out there that would like a little revenge here, let me know.

• Ho
      12th of Jul, 2008

I got scammed by fakeidsquick.com. I know I was taking a big risk but I was desperate for a good id. I sent in my money with delivery confirmation so I know that it was received. They have stopped responding to my emails and I certainly do not expect to receive anything. The worst part of it is my conscience tells me I just donated to terrorism. I actually read this complaint prior to ordering and still did it anyways. Im a idot.

15th of Jul, 2008

I fell for the same scam - $100 in cash sent to David Duncombe, P. O. Box 118136, Dubai UAE - no responses to emails for status, etc. I kept copies of everything including the 5 $20 bills and sent them to the FTC and Texas Attorney General's office at their request - hope some good comes of it and these scam artists get shut down finally.

19th of Jul, 2008

Wish I would have saw this before I sent my money in!!
    I ordered from www.i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com and sent my payment to that David ### and never got anything. Just tried to go on the site to email them and the site was shut down. UGHHH sooo stupid.

20th of Jul, 2008

I got a fantastic new fake from fakeidsquick.com!!! It took a few more days than they claimed but that must just be because they were putting the final touches on my magnetic encryption. Four of my buddies ordered them right when I received mine and now we all go clubbing in LA EVERY weekend! The best money I have ever spent. Don't let these bloggers who have way too much time on their hands dissuade you from a priceless social investment.

• Ry
      21st of Jul, 2008

um you said you just got an ID david duncombe? ur the ### from identification.com that we're supposed to be sending the money to. you're a ###ing [censored] liar. i was gonna order from i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com a few months ago and i thought i would wait. when i recently tried to access the site it had been shut down. and COINCIDENTALLY fakeidsquick.com is a ###ing replica of identification.com! the ENTIRE format is the same. you're such a piece of ### david duncombe why dont u make money in some ###ing honorable way instead of ripping people off. Don't listen to these ###s online - if u want a fake ID go stand on a college campus and ask around instead of waiting for a package in the mail thats never gonna come.

3rd of Aug, 2008

Me and my two friends just sent money away, every review I read said it was good, but then I stumbled upon all of these bad review, two days too late. We've lost over $100 each, pretty pissed of right now. Could have gotten it from someone else, like one of my other mates did and we would have gotten the cards, but we wanted Australian ones (because we are Aussies) and now we got [censored]ed by this wanker.

• De
      29th of Aug, 2008

I dont get it guys...
    You didn't think that sending cash for an internet transaction was stange? I mean the guy claims he can't accept credit card, pay pal etc to protect his identity and yours, but leaves himself open to be easily located via a simple and free whois lookup on his domain names?
    Did you ever think he gets to know your address by you telling him where to send your card?
    Think yourself lucky you didn't just email all your details to the cops telling them, gee I wish i could get a fake ID...

DO you realise what you are doing in obtaining such a fake ID equates to friad in most states of the US and Australia?

I think loosinf $100 has been a cheap lesson for you guys - Sorry to sound harsh, but I wonder if those of you who are talking about him be dishonourable etc had any illegal plans using the cards he ws meant to be supplying?

1st of Sep, 2008

Glad I learned a lesson cheap!

1st of Sep, 2008

JUST A GUESS, BUT TWO 9MM HOLLOW POINTS IN YOUR HEAD! ANOTHER FAKE WEB SITE OF YOURS? SEE YA SOON, ###!

1st of Sep, 2008

Lance Sampson and all accomplices will be tortured and killed!

• Bi
      20th of Oct, 2008

David Duncombe is a ###ing douche bag. I sent $120 and I will never see it again. I hope he rots in Hell.