Underground-review.com / Fake ID review boards are scams!

These scam review sites promote themselves and a legitimate site will not post a review. just email and ask a site to reveiw another site. If they say negative stuff then it is a scam site.

FRAUDULENT FAKE ID REVIEW WEB SITES

www.underground-review.com, www.fastids.com, www.fakeidman.co.uk, www.21overnight.com, www.theidcentre.com, newid.com/ID_cards.htm, www.fluxcard.com/fake-id-site-reviews.asp, www.fake-id.co.uk, fakeidreview.com, www.fakeidsguide.com

Comments

• Ba
      26th of Feb, 2007

Yup, this is the biggest scam. Competition sites review other sites to blacklist them so you go and buy from their own site, and they are the biggest scammers.

A legal site will not review another competition because it is not fearing the competition.

I had trusted the review, and placed an order from one of the sites reviewed, and ended up getting ripped off. Best way is to check the site, see if they respond, and if there is any testimonials.

All these review sites also operate id sites which are the real scam sites.

FRAUDULENT FAKE ID REVIEW WEB SITES THAT POST REVIEWS ABOUT COMPETITION AND THEN GOOD REVIEWS ABOUT THEIR OWN SITES... BEWARE...

www.underground-review.com,
    www.fake-id.co.uk, fakeidreview.com,
    ww.fakeidsguide.com

• Br
      12th of Mar, 2007

Thanks this helps a lot.

What about noveltyidguide.com?

• Fa
      12th of Mar, 2007

www.fakeidman.co.uk,
    www.theidcentre.com,
    www.fluxcard.com/fake-id-site-reviews.asp,
    www.fake-id.co.uk

The above sites are not scam sites. We cannot vouch for the other sites. We will not submit new sites from the States as in our experience they're all scams.

8th of Jan, 2008

Recently i have sent off for my ID and im waiting for it off www.fluxcard.com and its been over 3 days now and i havn't received any information so for as of when.

I am really worried and im not sure if it would take long because i have done a cheque.

p.s can you get back to me asap

Joe_11thrillkill@hotmail.com
    Email me as from above

26th of Jan, 2008

HI
    Joe_11thrillkill@hotmail.com,

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAS HAPPEN NOW AFTER 21 DAYS AS I WAS THINKING OF ORDERING FROM www.fluxcard.com THANKS

• Te
      26th of Jan, 2008

all the UK sites are scams in that they don't sell ids that you can even use in the USA. they are made up ID's. sure, they sells ids, but they are worthless. just look at the examples they list on their sites.

11th of Feb, 2008

I sent off for two ID cards from fluxcard.com 9 days ago and still havn't heard anything back from them! I don't know whether to be worried about this or whether it takes quite a while? Has anyone else ordered anything from this site and if so, did you recieve your order and how long did it take? Please let me know as I am worried my money has been lost or I have been scammed!

28th of Feb, 2008

Joe_11thrillkill@hotmail.com as said above ordered his id card from fluxcard i emailed him and he said he had recieved his card !
    He paid buy cheque which took longer.

As for the person above i would try and tack you item as fluxcard allows you to track you item. please get back to us on here as we all need to no if you get your fake id or not thanks !

28th of Feb, 2008

i will send off for a fake id card from www.fluxcard.com 2night and let you all no how it goes. i personally dont think it's a scam, but i will soon no for sure.

4th of Mar, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 5 days gone and no ID card i ordered from www.fluxcard.com as said above but i've relised if your go into track your order it says we update this every day and it then says last updated 12/2/08 almost a mouth ago so don't order from fluxcard! they don't replie to emails ! or anything !

19th of Mar, 2008

I applied for a fake ID from fluxcard 8 days ago and still have had no information as to where it is!!! The tracking system is useless and they do not respond to emails. I will let you all no if i recieve the card.

14th of Apr, 2008

Ok, i know alot of people have ordered from fluxcard.co.uk. but im going to order from it anyway because my freind gave me the money to try it. I'll let everyone know how it goes. And in the meantime can someone please submit a legitimate site that many people have tried and tested.

23rd of Apr, 2008

OMFG, Why the F**K is everyone saying fluxcard is fake. I ordered mine about a week ago and i got it. Anyone who says its a scam are either ###s for writing their address wrong or something or are from other websites tryin to get them less business. I ordered the national identifcaion one £10 and it came fine . And don't think im from fluxcard cuz i aint, i spent about a week lookin for a website till my mate gave me the money to try it so i thought fukit n did it. Trust me use fluxcard if ur not sure wat else to use!!

• As
      10th of May, 2008

wa sites do u reconmend i shud send off a 4 a fake id then?
    which r not scams lol

22nd of May, 2008

Today is May 22 08. I am from the UK, i have sent £10 cash (probably stupidly) to fluxcard for a national id card, the pink one.
    I SHOULD get it by May 29, next thursday. Ill return in one week to let you know if it has arrived.
    Email me at red_hot_barbie@hotmail.com
    if you want me to reply to prove i do not work for any id site. I am a 6th form student from wales.

• Fl
      31st of May, 2008

Hi,

This is a message to all readers of this page. Fluxcard do produce cards and have been doing so for the last 8 years. Out of all of the fake ID producers on the web, Fluxcard are one of very few that have an actual physical postal address in London, that you could visit, as opposed to some PO Box out in the desert.

If you have ordered a card and have not received it, please email fluxcard@gmail.com and we will look into your order.

Unfortunately for us and other legitimate companies, no-one ever comes back to Complaints Board with a positive follow-up.

Again, if you have a complaint, email us before posting it here and we can sort it out for you.

Thanks

fluxcard.com

• Br
      9th of Jun, 2008

All the fake id companies lurk complaints board. It's not our faults that your a scammer. I ordered from over 3 companies and only 1 actually sent me an ID. i made a blog:

fakeidtruth.blogspot.com

If annyone wants to help me out with it, just comment my blog to add info.

22nd of Jun, 2008

Trust me every1 use fluxcard cuz i have twice and they come in about a week.

26th of Jun, 2008

Anyone knows about this site?

realfakeid.com

• Al
      16th of Jul, 2008

WTF!! I tried to use Fluxcard but they dont make U.S cards anything but U.S to be exact plz email me if u know a real id site that sells u.s darkboard_teamrider2008@yahoo.com