Under the Veil Bridal / Bad Service

1 575 South Willow Street Manchester, NH, United States Review updated:

My best fried and I ordered our dresses for her wedding at Under the Veil. Her dress was 2 months late and one of the bridesmaids dress over 1 month late. I orderd my dress on June 2nd I have a contract that says it will be in 12 week, just like the bride and the bridesmaid did, we know how that turned out. The owner is now trying to sell her business and isnt returning any calls. The shop is always closed and she doesn't answer the phone, theres no machine. I have called her cell # and left numerous messages also her home nubmer and the mailbox is full. The wedding is 2 months away and we still need to have alterations done and she doesnt have the respect to call customers with changes in arrival time on thier dresses. DO NOT BUY FROM UNDER THE VEIL BRIDAL BRIDES DO NOT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT STUFF LIKE MY BEST FRIEND IS BECASUSE OF THIS WOMAN.

Comments

• Da
      15th of Sep, 2010

Iagree with her 100% it is my daughter's wedding that she is talking about an I do not like the way that this company is leading her on. I just wish she would tell the truth about the dress's if they are going to be here on time or not an not wait until the last minute to tell her oh' ya your dress are not in. Shyould not havde open up the business if she could not make here promises real

• Cm
      4th of Dec, 2010

It was such a hassle getting my mom's dress in for my wedding! We had to call her numerous times and it was impossible to get a return phone call. It was so bad we ended up calling her vendors to find out what her issue was. In the end we ended up getting my mom's dress in on time and it looked beautiful on her. (although we did spend a lot in alterations ... my mom is a very small woman and has never worn anything larger than a size 4 in her life and she made my mom order a size 8 and wouldn't let her order it if it was any smaller!!!) It was a HUGE hassle to go through under the veil and I would never reccomend using them to even my worst enemy!!