Uncle Vito's Famous italians subs / Haven't received last paycheck for over 1 month

I worked for that restaurant for2 1/2 week. It seem that they don't want to pay me, because its been 3 week that i stop going. I stop working their because we never received break during a 6- 7 hour work period... Plus we were getting pain minimum wage.

Comments

• Br
      20th of Jul, 2007

Awww... well I happen to know someone who works THERE... So I know that your claims about breaks are untrue... and from what I know, you have to earn your pay... If you go, you get paid...

Also, most respectful people give a 2 weeks notice... Not showing up for days with no call or anything does not sound like employee of the month... Oh by the way, if you want credibility you might want to spell and have punctuation correct too...

• Ju
      8th of Apr, 2008

How funny it is, I just happen to own it and never heard about it, but there is 3 employees who left without advance notice. Strange but true...oh by the way they forgot to leave the hours they so called worked? Regarding the breaks, free food, drinks and everything in between...plus they get the time for breaks daily. Family owned...oh ya I forgot we run a sweatshop operation. We have been in the business for 36 years, this store opened last year, we have 10 locations and 75 employees, we succeed because we treat our staff just like our Family member onsite. Thanks for the humor.