[Resolved] — unauthorized credit card charge for for car sticker registration
I am a senior on Social Security and had to wait a couple of weeks before getting car tags due to lack of funds..I finally sent for them and when checking my bank account noticed that I was charged $96.75 instead of the $78.00 I was supposed to be charged..The lady at the DMV gave me the information about this company that says "State Registration" and of course people assume state affiliated...See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Dallas, TX Never did I see anything about a charge. I do not have perfect vision but if it was there it had to be minute, needing a magnifying glass. I am so upset, I cannot believe people cheating others out there hard earned money in such a sneaky way..This cannot be legal. WHAT IS MY ANSWER..Of course they don't answer there phone...I want my money back $18.75 ..I need it, and to keep them from scamming others. Went into my account on 01/26/2016
StateRegistration.org customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] - this site is a scam 
- [Resolved] - fake charges and it too difficult to stop them 
- [Resolved] - website mimics state site for registration renewals and charges unnecessary fees
- [Resolved] - state registration scam 
- [Resolved] - watch out for this site!!!
- [Resolved] - registration renewal
- [Resolved] - registration of vehicle with plate # 1AWJB3
- [Resolved] - misleads you to think you're renewing car registration
- [Resolved] - vehicle registration renewal in texas
- [Resolved] - transaction id kbaj5s2n