UMG*SIMPMINE / use of credit card without authorization.

1 282 Deep Creek DriveBakersfield, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 661 205 9689

I have a charge on my bank statement for $14.95 and I have no idea what this is. When I call the 800 number they do not even give a company name. I want to know how they got my credit card information and what the charge is for. If anybody has any advice please advise.

Comments

• Mi
      21st of Jul, 2008

I also, had a charge on my account from UMG Simpine for 12.00. So I called, turns out when I purchased something through personal creations online, they automatically enrolled me into this program with them. They offered to credit my account and cancel my membership which I never signed up for. It seems as if though anytime you purchase items online and use your credit card a telemarketer comes on the line trying to sell you their services. Although you say you are not interested in it, they will automatically enroll you anyways. It has happened to me twice, three times with today. The bad thing is they already have your credit card number because, you've just purchased something. The items I purchased were for fathers day, and they charged my account today.

• Ri
      14th of Aug, 2008

My girlfriend just got the same charge after using Personal Creations online.

This is an outrage that this company is able to operate like this and still be in business!

There are Thousands of complaints about this company yet it appears they are still going strong.

On another site they are telling people to report this company to the Chicago BBB. Maybe if they get enough complaints they will actually do something!

** Report Umg Simpmine to the Chicago Better Business Bureau.**