UMG*BUYE / Unauthorized Charges

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I have been getting a charge on my card for the last couple of months

I called my bank, and they also said that the charges seemed to be pre-authorized and advised me to call UMG*BUYE at [protected].

I called and they agreed to reinburse me $79.00 to my credit card. They told me that I was enrolled in two different services that they represent and that was why I was being charged a monthly fee. They told me that a telemarketer spoke to me and I authorized the charges, but i told she that was impossible because i was out of the coutry when they said they contacted me.

I told her I did not want those services. And they told me that in 7 days the money will be credited back to my account.

Jo

Comments

• Br
      1st of Jun, 2007

Umg*My Adv is charging me $19.95 per month, even though I never authorized any charges. My credit card company says they cannot do anything about it because it is a preauthorized charge. Suretouch Long Distance and Umg*Buyedg are also charging $19.95 per month. My credit card company will do nothing about any of these because they say they are all preauthorized. I am turning these companies in to the Attorney General in my state in hopes of stopping this fraud.