UMG Services / Swifle sweepers

1 202 Pine Glen CrtEnglewood, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 941-473-8341

I bought 2 swifle sweepers from this company for 60.00. The money was taken out of my account in the full amount. For 6 months now that company has continuolsy taken $19.95 out of my account! I never authorized the additional charges and want all that money put back into my account TODAY!

Comments

• Di
      24th of Mar, 2010

Call 1-800-653-6433 this is UMG Services "Customer Support Line" and they should be able to help you. They told me my funds will be replaced in 3 - 5 business days, so we shall see. If not I'm contacting my attorney, I've never authorized anything from these people, I've never even heard from them until they popped up on my bank statement, I'm mad.

• Mi
      4th of May, 2010

Same exact thing has happened to me. I have seen the UMG charges, 2 of them in the amount to $14.95 each every month. I just figured that my husband had been ordering something. So last night he asked me what these UMG charges were...I told him I had no idea I thought they were yours. I called them and they cancelled "MY MEMBERSHIP"? Neither my husband nor I have ever even heard of them. It wasn't until I looked them up on the computer to see the word"SCAM" staring me in the face. My husband is going through our credit card statements right now and it is NOT looking good. These people have been charging us for months and months. My husband will take it from here since I am seeing RED right now!!! Please let me know what has become of anyones attempts at being reimbursed!