UMG MyAdv & UMG BuyEdg / FRAUD

United States, Texas Review updated:
I too was ripped off by these 2 companies. I'm young and addmittedly irresponsible with my checking account. I rarely balance my checkbook, so when I get a call saying I'm overdrawn I usually agree and don't investigate the matter. However, today when checking my account balance online I noticed 2 charges for $19.95. One from UMG MyAdvantage and the other from UMG BuyersEdge. When I googled the names of the charges I found this website. This is freakin CRAZY!!! I can't believe so many people were scammed by these people. I called the number that a previous complainer mentioned and actually got an answer. I was told both $19.95 charges would be credited back to my account and was even given a confirmation number. I'm anxious to see if this actually happens. Still I'm out the overdraft fee of $25 but at least I get the other $40 back. The number I called is [protected]. I hope I do get my money back and wish all of the other people who have been ripped off the best of luck in getting their money back.

N  27th of Nov, 2009 by
Everytime my husband buys anything on line, they get him - he doesn't pay attention adn I have to call and argue with these folks - they got me for 14.95 twice today and they are conveniently closed for the holiday...I'm roaring mad so I'll call and get their attention on Monday - when we have rules and laws for every freeking thing else in the universe, how do these people get away with this fraud!!! I know they make their money because a lot of people don't pay attention to every detail on thier statement and don't get online to look...more people need to look. This makes me just furious - I work too hard for my money. - LM Colorado Springs, CO.