UMG MYAD & UMG BUYEDG / Fraud

IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 802-247-1111
Unauthorized charges were made to my account in Nov. 2008 by both UMG*MY ADVISOR [protected] and UMG*MYAD [protected]. Both companies took $1.00 from my credit card without my permission two days in a row and I know that after research, BOTH are fraudulent and directly related to the ordering of a book titled Natural Cures [protected] or [protected]. They have been advertising this “free” book Natural Cures They Don’t Want You to Know About nationally on the radio for at least one year. As soon as you order this "free" book, they inform you of the $9.95 shipping charges. Once the company has your card for shipping charges the Fraud begins. $1.00 charge individually under each name / per day, until they start hitting you with the BIG MONEY!! P.S. The books’ shipping charges processed on Nov. 6 and yet still NO BOOK! Isn’t it just beautiful during the Christmas shopping season you have to cancel ALL of your bank accounts and start from scratch? It will take a minimum of 2 weeks before I can shop with a card of any kind!
Contact all 3 companies and tell them that we wont stand for fraud! The number the Vermont radio stations are advertising is [protected] or go to umgcustomerservice@unitedmarket.com

Comments

Ti
  3rd of Sep, 2009
the company is now using these following names and numbers
EMI MONEY EDGE 877-822-6682
AND VA.US. PATRIOT 877-822-6682
AND VA LIBERTY FUN 877-537-3867
AND NATURAL CURES BOOKS 800-975-8684

PLEASE BE WARE OF THEM MY LOCAL RADIO STATION ALLOWED THEM TO ADVERTISE THIS FALSE BULL CRAP AND I AM SO MAD I'M CALLING THE RADIO STATION ABOUT THIS THEY TOOK ALL THIS MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNTS REFUSED TO RETURN THE $19.95 FOR THE BOOK WHICH WAS SSUPPOSE TO COME IN 5 DAYS BUT NEVER MADE IT, IT HAS BEEN ABOUT 2 WEEKS NOW AN
Je
  28th of Sep, 2009
AFTER I HAD CANCELED WITH MONEY EGE, BEING NEW AT THIS I WASNT AWARE THAT I HAD TO GET A CANCELATION NUMBER, . THEY JUST TOLD ME, OKAY YOU HAVE BEEN CANCELED. I WAS SURE THAT I WAS CANCELED, TRUSTING I NEVER PAID ATTENTION THAT I WAS HAVING $19 WITHDAWLED EVERY MONTH FOR FOUR MONTHS. I FOUND OUT WHEN I HAD -$81 IN MY ACCOUNT, I WAS UNEMPLOYEDHAD NO MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT I HAD TO DISPUTE WITH THE BANK BUT THE BANK DIDNT ORDER ME A NEW CREDIT CARD AND THE ###S MONEY EDGE STILL!! WENT ON AND WITHDRAWLED MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT EVEN AFTER DISPUITING. I HAD TO DISPUIT AGAIN!! THIS TIME THE BANKER ORDERS ME A NEW CREDIT CARD CANCELLING MY OLD ONE. AND NOW I RECIEVE A LETTER FROM THE CREDITORS THAT AFTER INVESTIGATING THEY SAID I HAD NEVER CANCELLED WITH THE COMPANY, WHEN IN FACT I DID BUT I DONT HAVE ANY PROOF SINCE THE COMPANY NEVER GAVE ME A CANCELATION NUMBER!! NOW THE CREDITORS PROBABLY THINK THAT IM LYING, ALL BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT GETTING A CANCELLATION NUMBER BECAUSE THE ###DS DIDNT CARE TO GIVE ME ONE AND THAT WAS THIER WAY TO KEEP WITHDRAWING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT AND SAVING THIER ###.
Gt
  2nd of Mar, 2011
I just found these 2 unauthorized charges on my account & investigated on the web to find out that they were a result of purchasing the Natural Cures book (which I did receive). However, I did NOT purchase the services of UMG MYAD or UMG EDGE. I called the service number given attached to the charge record & canceled the transaction & did receive a cancelation code. I am still going to contact my card's dispute dept & make sure that those entities are blocked from charging against my account.