UMG *My ADV / UMG *BuyEDG / Unauthorized charges

Beware*** This company (telemarketer) called me trying to sell something and I told the I did NOT want my credit card charged for anything. I told the I was not interested. When I got my Credit card bill I was charged 2-$1.00 charges. My credit card company refunded my money back. The next month I got charged 2-$19.95 charges. I don't know how long this will continue. I may have to cancel my credit card to stop this. Watch your credit card statements carefully.

Comments

• Re
      13th of Jun, 2007

I Had the same situation, i remember them calling me telling me that they had offers for some timeshare and acne treatment, I remember telling them no and hanging up with them. On top of that, they charged a credit card I never used except once, which was @ prepaidonline.com . I believe that this website will give your information away.

• Mi
      27th of Jul, 2007

My charge card has been charged twice by this company and I do not for what. I have filed a compliant with my bank.

• Ge
      23rd of Jun, 2017

They have been taking $19.95 out of my account for months and I don't know how to stop them, can someone please help, tell me what I need to do.