UMG Buyersedge / Unauthorized charges

Using information that I gave to Skymall, UMG charge my bank acct with the amount of USD$14.95 for a link to see the Sky mall offers @ Internet (!) Sound stupid, but that they said when I request a refund. Of course I do not order anything.

I call to Skymall to put a complaint and request from they to protect my personal information more efficiently.

I'd order a new check card to prevent more unauthorized use of my bank account. I found this website when I tried to find more information regard UMG. Now I see that company was doing this before. That is not fare.

Va

More UMG Buyersedge Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Va
      21st of Apr, 2008
    UMG Buyersedge - Guy talking about figures
    UMG Buyersedge

So Sad about this, And for the *** talking about 6 figure income, starvation, war, soldiers, etc. I am a solider in Kuwait, who bought flowers for my mother and now I keep getting this charge for $11.99 a month for like over 10 months, I don't make a 6 figure income by far. So yes it does hurt me and everyone else. So buddy clean up your mouth and come join me in KUWAIT! And show the world what you really made of, instead of cussing out everyone do something about your complaints come fight this war, America is a resection, who cares about world hunger.

• Al
      26th of Oct, 2008
    UMG Buyersedge - Fraudulant Charging on Credit Card

This Complaint is about the UMG BUYERSEDGE. I don't know who this company is, what they do, or what products they sell. They have been charging $11.99 to my checking account for a while now for no reason. I don't have any accounts with them and I've never heard of them before. I'm in the process of trying to get my bank to get my money back but I don't know if they can. Looking on the internet I found out they they are some sort of scam.

3rd of Nov, 2008

I am a victim too of this scam. I admit that i buy some products online, but i know the name of the company where i buy those products. But when i saw my credit card statement i found this charge amounting to $14.95 that i dont have any knowledge of. And i dont even know who this company is. Eventhough its just a small amount of money but if theres a thousand of people out there being scamed by this company then it will sum up to a lot of money. this is really horrible!!!

22nd of Nov, 2008

After my father passed away, I discovered UMG BuyersEdge and UMG MyAdvisor unauthorized charges of $14.95 each on his Discover card. When I called, they said they had been charging it for over a year, and that he had enrolled in it. I know my father better than that. They have scammed him out of $30 per month for no telling how long.

• Cl
      6th of Feb, 2009
    UMG Buyersedge - Beware!
    UMG BUYERSEDGE

I too have been charged for the past 11 months ($11.99) for a membership that I don't recall signing up for... I called the toll free number provided on my credit card statement. First, I was told that they would credit me for 60 days. And I continue to fight it and eventually got to speak to the head supervisor. The best he would do for me was to credit me for the last 6 months. I told him that I would continue to dispute this with Discover card. When I spoke to Discover they told me that I was lucky that I got the 6 months credit and that by law that is all that they are required to credit me for... Beware of this fraud!!! I was told that when I placed an order with a company by the name of Personal Creations that I had signed up for the membership... I was tricked like so many other consumers have been...Don't let it happen to you! Buyer Beware!!!

• Ta
      6th of Mar, 2009

All I want is to be taken off the your list and I want my money refunded please. I want confirmation that my money has been refunded to my card. Please and Thank you.

My name is Tammy Vander Woude
    My E-mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com

• Tr
      10th of Mar, 2009

Same deal here happened to me but buy multiple companies. I am going to gather all the names and put them on this site to beware of and I have to admit my darn bank was not much help so I canceled my debit card and got new ones and never activated them. Instead I opened another account in a different bank and I am now having my checkes delievered to my house and I will put them in the bank.. My checking account I never gave out. Commerce bank was not much help you had to do all the research. Most of the charges on the account were not the names of the company they were in like code and you had to jump around the web to fine the right one, .. Also money was taken out my account by someone in Africa.

One person called me and asked if I was ready to start this small business and I said uh? He said yes, you asked to that and we already charged you $159.00 to your account.. I took his name. the name of the business and put down the time and date and said if you did your going to jail. He then said we are a (companion) company? so that means someone passed my info on to them.. in one month I was shorted $2, ooo.

I am still calling back on some of the companies and they said if your reporting fraud we never heard of them and they are using our name.

So watch out and I learned a lesson the hard way. No More shopping on line.

• Tr
      10th of Mar, 2009

Correction, , , I had to do all the research .. not the bank

• Kb
      30th of Apr, 2009
    UMG Buyersedge - Unauthorized charges to my VISA card!!
    UMG BuyersEdge
    Phone: 800-447-7776

A few months back I ordered a product called Extreme Brite White. Well, I ordered a TRIAL of it for 5.99 just to cover the shipping. I received the product and it hurt my teeth and didn't work so I sent it back and told them I did not want to receive any more charges from them. So far, so good. Well, somehow this company UMG BuyersEdge got my credit card information from them and have been charging me $14.95 for the past 2 months!!! I have NO idea who they are and what they sell! I never signed up for ANYTHING with them! I called them and told them I want my money back and to STOP CHARGING ME!!! We will see what happens I guess. I already opened 2 disputes with my bank against them as well. I googled the company name and everything that came up had the word "SCAM" or "FRAUD" in it. How does this continue to go on?? Everyone, be EXTREMELY careful who you give your information to and don't order any "trials" of an unfamiliar product!