UMG Buyersedgeunauthorized charges to card

D Review updated:

While placing an order on-line, I inadvertently skipped over two checked boxes that I was supposed to uncheck if I didn’t want the services offered by UMG*Buyersedge.

Personally, I believe that is outrageous and should be illegal. I should not have to read through pages of fine print with other products and services and UNCHECK what I DON’T want.

It was an entire pay period before I even knew the charges and been put on my card. Not even an e-mail confirmation that I had ordered it – like I always get with products I order on-line – very sneaky – because if I knew I would have cancelled it IMMEDIATELY.

I cancelled with the company, but by that time the 2nd months charges had been placed on my card (4 x 14.95). UMG* Buyersedge said they would credit me for the 2nd set of charges but not the first. To date, I only received 1 of the 14.95 charged. I have a very big problem with the fact that they will not reimburse me the entire amount $59.80. We all know they are going about their business unprofessionally; apparently it must be the only way they get business.

This is not a product I ordered or ever used. They should not be able to take advantage of people like this.

More UMG Buyersedge Complaints & Reviews

• B
      Nov 06, 2008
    UMG Buyersedge - Fraudulent charges from checking account
    UMG BuyersEdge

$14.95 charge on debit card...no explanation...no contact information. Had to file a dispute with my bank and am waiting for a resolution. Watch your bank and credit card statements closely!