UMB* AutoHotLine & UMB*PerfectHome / Unauthorized withdrawals!

UMG*PERFECTHOME AND UMB*AUTOHOTLINE is withdrawing money from my elderly family members checking account. THIS MUST BE STOPPED. I have no idea what the charges are for, no idea what the companies sale or represent, and it is wrong for them to withdraw unauthorized funds.

Comments

• Pa
      31st of Jan, 2008

Dated=1/27/2008
    Debit: $1.00 from merchant UMG*MYAD(888)6731304-V 888-673-1304 ILUS
    and same date====01/27/2008
    Debit: $1.00 from merchant UMG*BUYE(888)6731304-V 888-673-1304 ILUS
    ==My CC Company gave me there # which is 800 653 6433 and I called them and spoke to a live human and was able to cancel the account, they gave me a cancelation # and the excuse they use is that I bought something off another comapny and they buy the way are linked to Suretouch long distance, which also tried to bill me the $4.95 which I got credted back.
    I cannot believe that companies that we do buisness with SELL OUR CC #'s, when you call these companies to cancel they have all your information address and the lik
    Seems to me we cannot answer the phone with the unavailable #"s and 888 or 800 numbers, as they havee all our info even B4
    they make the call to us
    ===Sad , Sad , Sad that our personal info is in black and white before they call us !!!
    ==BEWARE, BEWARE is all I can say and that SURETOUCH is related to UMG*BUYE there is a link there