UMACHANDRAN / Data Mart Technologies

India Review updated:
Dear All,
I have taken a book work from data mart technologies and they insisted for 2500 INR for booking and on booking will give us the training and cd on samples. As I am a higher in typing and with full hope took the job and completed the 200 pages given in the required time and after one week, these people have come back and informed my job was not satisfied and exceeded the required 25 errors. This technologies have informed us whatever is written / alligned on the given sheet should be entered in work document and this was done perfectly. But they came back and informed the alignment was not perfect. I am sure the document was entered as per the given data. These people are dodging us to give the money and giving us the excuses.
I want to suggest everyone not to believe these people and all our fake. Thanks Chandran.

D  19th of Oct, 2009 by
Dear people,
I have also taken a project in data mart and received a payment of Rs.10000/- (having proof).
So this is totally idiotic. I think we have to hesitate these type of useless complaints. I kindly advise Mr.Umachandran to search for some job so that he can spend his time in some useful things.
N  16th of Dec, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
we too have the same experience, we are proffesional graduates in typing but they rejected us

ill attach the fraud company manager photo with this comment, for any further legal actions could be taken against them pls inform us through this mail address-c.saravana7@gmail.com
A  26th of Jun, 2010 by
this is true i have taken three projects from them and the profit is nil.
i have invested around 1, 10, 000, so people beware of these frauds.
N  13th of Nov, 2011 by
can u people explain in detail about the data mart solutions .