[Resolved] Ulysess Parks Jr

2.5
876 kiopp
Phone: 4049569427
help
I paid $72...the cost online was $55...I was given a room with roaches in it, then was transferred to another room...The pillow was small for a child, the bed was so hard, me and my girlfriend woke up with neck and back pain with a headache (for me). When I checked out and complain, the owner said, the reason for the hard bed and pillow, was some one...stolen the tv, blow dryer, pillows, iron ect...that's why the rooms didn't look like online. .The worst Days Inn, I have been in..I would like to have or request my money back for this nightmare stay. The Days Inn address is 233 birchtree drivr, Greenwood Sc 29649... My contact information. ..UlysessParks Jr. 934 Taggart st. Greenwood Sc 29646...864 321 9705

Resolution statement

About to sue days Inn for my name used
Updated by Boo ertre, Dec 07, 2017
Lawsuit days inn..for using my name in this complaint and lying
Complaint comments Comments (10)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

N  6th of Dec, 2017 by    +1 Votes
"When I checked out and complain, the owner said, the reason for the hard bed and pillow, was some one...stolen the tv, blow dryer, pillows, iron ect...that's why the rooms didn't look like online."

I don't see how that is related to having a hard bed. But he should also know that hotels expect people to steal things, pens, pads of paper, televisions, bed sheets, carpets ect?
N  7th of Dec, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@First Born Triplet Carpets, that is new one, I usually just swipe the TV, and occasionally pens. Once I took a washer and dryer.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree