Ultrex Innova / fraudulent warranty

1 China Review updated:

I too believed Art Krull and HSN that the Ultrex brand was quality merchandise. I bought numerous cookware sets because of the warranty. Needless to say, they are all flaking off black coating. I also bought the pressure cooker, and it no longer works because of the gasket seal. Unfortunately, I also bought from Art a countertop convection/toaster oven. It worked for 4 months when the temperature dial broke. It is still attached, but just twirls around; I have no idea what temperature the oven is set at! I was a faithful HSN customer, but have become disillusioned by their willingness to sell merchandise that they themselves will not back. I believed Colleen Lopez that Art Krull was the owner of a quality company and that I "would never have to buy another pot or pan again." That was a lie. The truth is I need to buy new pots, pans, baking pans, a turkey roaster, a pressure cooker and a toaster oven. I hope some law firm sees a class action suit in this.

Comments

• Ro
      21st of Oct, 2009

Totally agree. I also fell for the ultrex line of bologni. Was told this year when I called about the 55 year warranty on a product that the company went out of business ... hence no more warranty ... and HSN doesn't care. I won't purchase anything like that ever again from HSN ... I don't care about their new green pans and what they are saying about them ... I'd rather purchase from QVC ... the cookware I bought from QVC is still as good as the day I bought it over 8 years ago ... all of my Ultrex is in the garbage.