Ultraslimxs / fraudulent, misleading

This company advertises with a slick online ad that claims you can try their product "riskfree", but that is not the truth.
By clicking the "I agree to the terms" button, you have unwittingly enrolled yourself into an ongoing supply sent every 30 days. They charged me not 30 days later but 2 weeks later and then again 2 weeks after that, before I knew what was going on.
This company is not to be trusted and should have a class action lawsuit started against them.

Ck

Comments

• My
      15th of Apr, 2009

they charge u more than what they asking for

• Ol
      24th of Apr, 2009

/I did not see that little writing at the bottom said they were going to charge $$59.00 more after 14 days and now I have an overdraft charge and I can't figure out how to form a complaint with the better business bureau!!!

• Ge
      8th of May, 2009
    Ultraslimxs - do not want
    ULTRASLIMXS
    4400 NScottsdale rd Ste9-351
    Scottdale
    Arizona
    Phone: 1886 794147

I GENEVA pOSS HAVE BEEN Trying to decline future orders on the account. Same message over phone at all times. Receive l trail bottle and did open took 4 tables made me very sick, this was 3 weeksI after I order .During that time after receiveing Murfreesbor had a bad tornado lost computer along with much, I want to stop ultaslimxs and please credit my account 59.85 this other deliveries have been return. Please Stop