Ultraslim Xs / False advertising

1 4400 N. Scottsdale Rd Sute 9-351Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866.794.4147

This company advertises for a limited time, try a free bottle with $4. 95 shipping and handling. This bottle is to be used in conjunction with acai berry for best results. Acai berry co. Is also a scam company that debited my account for $200 within one month. Both companies have you check a box agreeing to their "terms and conditions" which are in direct contradiction to their "free bottle" advertising. In fact, the debit your account for the "free bottle" within 14days if you do not return the bottle that they have sent to you! This company debited my account for $60 additional to the s&h within 15 days. They also sign you up to receive a bottle every month at an additional $60 / month until you cancel. Their website states, "we are so sure that ultraslim xs will work for you that we are offering a no risk, free trial for just the cost of s&h". Then they scam you out of money. If i'd known i'd be charged $60 i never would have signed up!

Tr

Comments

• Su
      17th of Mar, 2009

I absolutely agree a 1000%. Never, never, never believe them. They lie, they deceive, they cheat, they rob you blind!
    How can you expect the product to do anything. I can't wait until somebody sues for falsely using the important names.

• St
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I too have fallen victim of this scam. You are not able to call a customer service to cancel a membership of their negative option clause, as you are immediately transferred to a voicemail box that is always full and unable to take any more messages. I agree too that they are using the names illegally of highly professional people and this may need to be checked into, I will forward this page onto Oprah.com and the Better Business Bureau.

• Pe
      25th of Mar, 2009

they taking money out of my account for something i didnt order its a fraud for online peoples.i agree to oprah about this.

• Li
      25th of Mar, 2009

I also agree that they are scammers. In very fine print all the way at the bottom of the screen is where they state it's a 14 day free trial, you must cancel within 14 days of ordering the product. It does not give you sufficient time to try these products when they are shipped out approx. 7 days after order date. When I asked for a refund they refused. It does not work and I was willing to ship the remaining pills in the bottles back to them. Oprah needs to be told they are using her name to scam people. I will also forward this information to the Better Business Bureau.

27th of Mar, 2009

This is fraud of the worst kind. Within 14 days my account was debited for $65.00, not the 4.95 that was on the web site. I am disputing this charge most credit cards will do this once it is posted to your account. There also is a 100% guarantee given by this company, but when you call they just say "you didn't read the fine print and have a great weekend." Can you believe how arrogant these cheats are, they are just raking in the money?

• Ge
      30th of Mar, 2009

The current fraudulent website (as of today, 3/30/2009) has a large picture of Katie Couric in a YouTube presentation with the title "CBS News Special" above it. Play the YouTube movie and she only talks about the current state of obesity, not about any products, let alone Ultraslim XS. And under that are Big bold Icons for Reuters, ABC News and The New York Times. Under each of those are inconsequential quotes about something else and excersise, not anything about Ultraslim XS.

Try to call and get you stolen $60 back and you will end up in an argument from trained crooks who will point out that there is a statement in the bottom border of the website explaining that the fee trial sample includes your authorization to be billed $60 a month in perpetuity. That statement is in a greyed out minture font, un-noticable to the caual reader, but which directly contradicts all the large font promotional rhetoric expousing a "FREE SAMPLE".

My understanding is this scam is also coordinated with www.natures-acai.com's equivelant FREE offer and that the 2 products are encouraged to be taken together from another website promoting both FREE products.

7th of Apr, 2009
    marie france verdon - misleading
    ultraslimxs
    suite 9-351
    4400 n scottsdale rd
    Arizona
    ultraslimxs.com

misleading 1 month of supply and will chare you after 15 days...

• Ca
      23rd of May, 2009

I WAS SCAMMED ON THIS PRODUCT AND NATURE'S ACAI BERRY. SHAME ON ME ! BUT REALLY, I LEARNED MY LESSON! NOW I JUST WISH I COULD JUST GET THEM TO QUIT STEALING MONEY FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. I CANCELED BOTH MEMBERSHIP'S. BUT WILL IT EVER END!

• Ss
      5th of Jun, 2009
    Ultraslim Xs - billed for a product I never received or ordered to the best of my knowledge

They make sure not to make it clear that they will be charging additional money for their product. Then they hit you with a 14 day trial basis and after that they won't refund any money. They did this to me and I am still trying to get the $60.00 back from them. Don't buy this product.

• Li
      10th of Jun, 2009
    Ultraslim Xs - payment/return policy
    ultraSlim xs
    4400 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite 9-351
    Scottsdale
    Arizona

I also fell victim to friendly testimonials on their website. The biggest problem is the 14 day free trial. After which time you will be billed the full amount. The problem with that is no product can be effectively tried in that short a time before you have to make a decision about keeping it. I think that is the whole point. The company has created a deceptive website that is designed to TRICK consumers into wanting their products. Beware!

• Ul
      21st of Jun, 2009

I have also fallen victim to this Ultra Slim Scam.
    It is true that no product can be effectively tried in that short period of time. I have sent back two bottles, one unopened, and the trial bottle with over three quarters of it left, and they STILL will not refund any money!!
    If this company still continues to do business this way, they surely will not remain in business long.
    They have been very nasty, and money hungry...and their product does not work!!!

13th of Jul, 2009

Report this scam to the FTC at www.FTC.gov and the Federal Bureau of Investigations: www.ic3.gov

Also to the Attorney General of your state.

• Jb
      15th of Mar, 2010
    Maryland
    healthyonlineservices.com

received a letter dated March 10th stating that I failed to cancel the product after the 14 day trial period. To the best of my knowledge I never ordered the product and certainly never received the product which was supposedly ordered in Dec of 2008 in the mail as they claimed. They've now turned it over to a collection agency unless they receive a $108.95 in 10 days. If they don't they're threatening my credit rating.