UltraShield — Warranty
This company sold us a $150 warranty for our couch which offers 10 year warranty coverage for stains rips tears cigarette burns and so forth when we purchased a new couch from Lay-Z-Boy. A guest we had at our home which urinated on our couch in their sleep and we cannot get the smell out. In the the warranty coverage details it expressely says:
" The coverage listed is the coverage provided by this service agreement. Anything not listed is an exclusion.
1.Any food or beverage normally consumed by humans.
2.Human bodily fluids. (except feces)
3.Mold or mildew
4.An accidental rip, tear, or cigarette burn
5. Pet bodily fluids (service only)"
When we called we were told you must be able to see the stain. It says nothing about this in the warranty coverage, and we were told nothing about this when they sold us the warranty. Additionally some coke was spilled by one of my kids on it and it leaked under the cushion onto the base of the couch. Apparently this is not covered either. We have a dark colored couch, and stains do not show easily, but smells from fluids should be covered as well. My advice: If you have a dark colored couch, dont waste your money. All it would take is a technician coming out to clean it. A company that is not willing to do this to keep their customer satisfied is not a company that deserves other peoples' business.
More UltraShield Complaints & Reviews
- UltraShield - Scam and cheating 
- Ultra Shield Fabric Protection - Damage leather
- Ultra Shield - Don't purchase 
- ultra shield leather cleaner/conditioner - warranty 
- UltraShield - Cheating, lying, responses ridiculously wrong 
- UltraShield - furniture warranty
- UltraShield - Protection Plan 
- UltraShield - lazyboy recliner
- Ultra Shield - Warranty coverage 
- UltraShield - refund