ULTRARELIEF.COM / CANNOT CANCEL ACCOUNT

Martinez, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 925-399-2604
I KEEP GETTING ULTRA RELIEF PAIN RELIEVER IN THE MAIL. I KEEP TRYING TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT TO NO AVAIL. THE KEEP CHARGING ME 66.90 FOR 2OZ JAR. ANY ONE WHO HAS HAD SUCCESS IN GETTING THEIR ORDER CANCELLED
PLEASE E-MAIL ME HOW IT WAS ACCOMPLISHED.

Comments

Da
  19th of Jan, 2008
I purchased a sample size and tried to inscribe but they are continuing to charge my account.
Fr
  19th of Jan, 2008
I have had the same problem that Mr Martinez has. This is my fourth month I have sent product back with no response. I've called and can not find "ULTRARELIEF.COM" to login and get to TERMS to cancel.
This month I am going to my credit card and ask them to stop payment. I know that will work!
Ta
  20th of Jan, 2008
I need to unsubscribe to this, whatever it is! Thank you,

Tammy Douglass
Je
  26th of Jan, 2008
I need to unsubscribe to this, whatever it is! Thank you, i don't need it.
Je
  26th of Jan, 2008
I had purchased a sample of your pain relieveing cream and I DO NOT want anymore ultra relief cream from your company, thank you Jeffrey Grindlay 2414 causey dr. North Myrtle Beach Sc, 29582 843-361-4196
Ed
  31st of Jan, 2008
Do not Charge me for no more! I paid for one sample bottle and recieved it but got charged for another.
Ma
  2nd of Feb, 2008
They have charged my credit card without being authorized to. Margaret Byrd
Be
  2nd of Feb, 2008
I also ordered the sample size of UltraRelief. I did not ask for any further shipments be sent nor was I told this would be a standing order. I would NOT have ordered the sample if I had.
Pa
  4th of Feb, 2008
Was able to cancel charge for cream but i am still getting charged the $4.95 per month shipping fee.

Finding very hard to cancel that. Cannot get a hold of rep. From comp.
Lo
  4th of Feb, 2008
I, too, agreed to try a free sample of their skin cream. They charged me $3.95 shipping charges which was okay, but then I found out that they would continue to ship me one tube a month and I would be billed $59.95 a month for it. I tried to cancel immediately but the e mail they gave me to unsubscribe didn't work.They called me a day later and gave me their web site address which was supposed to have their customer support number. Still didn't get anything except a list of complaints against them. The only way to stop them, which I did, is to cancel that credit card and have your credit card company send you a new card with a new number!
Lo
  4th of Feb, 2008
Hi, it's Loretta Hall. Please tell all of those who are complaining about this company to report them to the attorney general's office. I have lodged one complaint and the more they get, the better chance they'll have of shutting them down! You can do it on line.
De
  5th of Feb, 2008
To whom it Concern:

I am writing about you stole my money out my account. I agree to the first $ 4.95 for product. And that all you been in my account each month since September. That was not my agreement with you. I will be look in legal service about this matter. Please return my money as soon possble. Debra Hazzard.
Ch
  9th of Feb, 2008
I also orderd ultra relief trial offer for $4.95. I now have 2 larger tubs that I did not order for $66.90. These scamers have charged my credit card on Jan. 30 & Feb.1 And charged $4.95 each month! I was able to talk to someone last night, I was told that they would refund me $66.90. But I had to pay the other $66.90 because I did not stop the order in time. I had no idea about the $66.90 untill he told me on the phone last night! I was told on the phone that he would send me an email with some code to put on the return package to send the second tub back for a refund. I can not find the email. I found the phone # on my credit card. I feel like such a fool!
Sa
  9th of Feb, 2008
I ordered trial size, recieved it and debit charged 4.95. On 1-23-08, bank notified me of overdraft, they had charged me 60.00. found them on internet filed for no more shippments and remove from list. On 2-4-08, my debit was charged 4.95, I contacted the bank to stop payment was told I had to cancel my debit card and get a new one. I said do it. 2-8-08, they charged my account another 44.90. I also, called the phone number on my statement got a recording, I left a message and got no response. Which is worse, the ultra-relief scam or the bank.
Su
  12th of Feb, 2008
Bought a sample for 4.95 ,then a large 2oz. arrived. I was able to e-mail the company no longer any products shipped but contiue to be charged a monthly 4.95. I will contact my credit card company and request that they stop all payments and investigate credit card fraud. Sue
Au
  13th of Feb, 2008
I purchase a sample of ultra relief cream from them. I tried to cancel but no one answers the phone I was given this website to unsubscribe, but all I see is complaints aganist them. I do not want this cream any more so stop charging my credit card. My card was charge again but I did not received any c ream.
Ga
  16th of Feb, 2008
I am in the same situation. I ordered the trial online thru an advertisement that promise that if you fill out 2 offers you win an Iphone. I did that in october. They did not explain that they will send the creams to you every other week, nor how much they would cost. I've tried calling them to cancel the orders and get a refund, but there's no customer service available. There's a message telling you to go to the website to unsubscribe. I can't find that website. If in a similar situation, please post it so we can help each other to end this scam. By the way, I still haven't gotten the promised Iphone
Ga
  19th of Feb, 2008
I like to cancel ultra relief cream order from futur daliveries .ican't get in tuch with phone.Thia is my second request
Su
  21st of Feb, 2008
If anyone find a way to cancel Ultra Relief and get money on credit cards refunded. PLEASE let as many people know a possible.
I know I would be interested.

Why can't there be a way for the customer to know which is a reliable company and which is not?
Li
  25th of Feb, 2008
DO NOT BILL MY CREDIT CARD FOR A PROUDUT I NEVER ORDERED! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT ITS FOR! FURTHERMORE, I NEVER AUTORIZED YOU TO PUT IT ON MY CREDIT CARD! WHAT EVER THIS PROUDUT IS, UNSUBSCRIBE ME!! IM NOT PAYING FOR SOMETHING I NEVER RECEIVED !