UltraRelief / Rip off and bogus charges!

I purchased a sample yube from ultrarelief.com to try, and it said i would be charged $3.99 + shipping and that i could cancel at any time within ten days, thats when my problems started i tried several times a day for those ten days to unsubscribe myself through their system being told every time that i was not on their system. Several emails later i was told that i was charged $3.99 for this... a month later i get a $70 tub that i had tried to cancel this whole time, now i am getting responses to the like of' you should have read the terms' and 'there is a way to un-subscribe.

Va

Comments

• Bg
      13th of Dec, 2007

I had the same problem and can't get my money back...

• Ar
      14th of Dec, 2007

Please cancel this order.... Charges to my credit card will be refused

• Cj
      14th of Dec, 2007

Having all the same problems! Still trying to get my account cancelled.

15th of Dec, 2007

The same thing has happened to me and there is no way to unsubscribe.

The phone number and the web site are not working. I called my credit card company and complained and they are removing the charges. I also am taking the packages (unopened) back to the P.O. and telling them I am not accepting them. They will return them (at the company's expense).

Cancel my order now!

18th of Dec, 2007

I WANT MY ORDER CANCELED THIS MOMENT YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT www.jamalpatmargaret@yahoo.com. LIKE I SAID THIS MOMENT.

18th of Dec, 2007

Stop sending this ### I dont want it anymore.

• Ir
      19th of Dec, 2007

I need a refund you sent 2 cases I didnnt ask for I have a major negative balance at my bank and I am going to report you as fraud I need both my 69.95 back and 32.00 2 times I will go to bank today and have them help me with this awful fraud Irene Amendola.

• Ve
      19th of Dec, 2007

I also ordered a simple jar of UltraRelief for $3.97 and later was debited out of my account $66.99 for one two ounce they done this with out my permission.they go through sazaum card center.UtraRelief Address is, 3549 N. University Aue. suite 125 Provo, Utah. 84604 .there main office is in provo,utah.any one that this Co. has done this to, can contact the Prove.Utah police Dept. and file a complaint there Address is 48 S. 300 W. Provo,Utah or Call there phone # 801-852-6210 . This is a Internet scam. Please Help.

• Pa
      20th of Dec, 2007

I PURCHASED SOME ALSO BUT I CANCELLED MY CARD IT WAS ON SO THEY COULDN'T GET ANYMORE MONEY BUT MY CPMPLAINT I FOUND GLASS IN MY. THE OTHER NIGHT I WENT TO PUT SOME ON MY HAND AND SOMETHING STUCK ME IN THE HAND TO MY SURPRISE IT WAS A SMALL PIECE OF GLASS. IT LOOKED LIKE I STUCK MY HAND WITH A NEEDLE INABOUT 5 SPOTS. BE CAREFUL!

25th of Dec, 2007

I have submitted the folliowing to the Better Business Bureau (and suggest you all do the same)

This is concerning my Bank of Commerce Visa Dabit Card and because of that, my bank is unable to do any sort of chargeback or stop payment.

I signed up for a free trial of their product for $3.97 for my grandmother, and got a confirmation e-mail stating that exact amount as having been charged to my credit card. I can provide email if needed.

Your credit card, Visa ( *** ), has been billed the following:

1/2 oz Trial Size of Ultra Relief Cream, Shipping, and Handling: $ 3.97

TOTAL: $ 3.97

Note this is from their "no-reply@ultrarelief.com" autoresponder, with no links or other information at all in the e-mail, no details on the product or charge, no phone numbers, e-mail addresses, websites, nothing for the consumer to contact the company or find out more about them or resolve any issues or complaints.

Once the product arrived in the mail about a week later, I emailed them my account cancellation notice as per their policy and got a confirmation e-mail (which I don't have so that doesn't help you).

On my bank statement, I have the following charge:

ULTRA RELIEF LLC -$4.95
    888-, AZ 12/05 3:05:57 7225

This was not the charge I agreed to pay, nor that they notified me of in their confirmation e-mail, and I would think at the very least, this violates our contract.

After that, my account was apparently not canceled and I have been billed the following:

11/19/2007 LASVEGASPERFORMANCEPROD -$66.90 888-, NV 11/16 0:10:06 7225

12/18/2007 LASVEGASPERFORMANCEPROD -$66.90 888-, NV 12/16 3:22:48 7225

This was not the company name I signed up with and got my initial (wrong) charge from, and at no time was I notified of this change prior to this charge.

I have since called them (I had to get their phone number from my bank) and got them to (supposedly) cancel my account (though they did not give me a cancellation number or send me a cancellation confirmation e-mail).

The representative I spoke with said that if I still had the product, that only if I faxed them my cancellation e-mail (?! why would I have to fax them an e-mail?, also I don't have that e-mail, and also they didn't give me a fax number), that they would send an RMA and I could write "refused" on the package and they would remove the most recent charge, but that the company would not remove the first $66.90.

I would like the following:

1. A confirmation number and/or email to prove that my account has been cancelled.

2. the two charges of $66.90 refunded

3. while I DID agree to pay $3.97, I did not agree to the $4.95 charge, so I would like the difference ($ .98) also refunded.

If these things are done, I would consider the issue resolved/settled.

• Je
      27th of Dec, 2007

I am not happy with this sample I would like to cancel my order please.

• Be
      28th of Dec, 2007

cancel now !!!!!!!!! Bernardo Pagan
    CANCEL NOW
    CANCELNOW
    CANCEL NOW

28th of Dec, 2007

I too purchased a sample of this porduct, and also recieved
    unautherized shipments of same product, I called my bank
    and asked them to not eccept any more charges from this company, and they told me I had to contact the company
    myself and cancle the subscrition, which I did , after many
    tries to calling I go thrugh, so for thoughs who are still trying
    to cancle, their orders here is their phone # 1-289-8740,
    also email www.ultrarelief.com.--- click on complaints board.

• Fj
      2nd of Jan, 2008

I was duped into a scheme by a company offering a computer to sample items at different levels, Utrarelief seemed like something I could try, after all if it really did what it claimed it could be worth it. Well, the offer (computer) kept escallating till it was at an unaceptable level and I quit the survey. Now I am deluged with SPAM, one sample and two unwanted $70 jars of UltraRelief starting to show as billed on my credit card. When I called UltraRelief I was told that the charge was my responsibility since I had not cancelled as required by the "agreement" which I never received. I intend on sending a copy of this to the Massachusetts Arttorney General and the Better Business Bureau.

• Ca
      6th of Jan, 2008

I unsubscribed months ago and keep receiving charges from ultrarelief. Just today I was referred to their website to unscribe and have been unable to access that site.

• Mi
      6th of Jan, 2008

Be careful of a site that has not been updated within a year! You're better off just going to Wal-mart and getting an approved product for half the price.

9th of Jan, 2008

My attitude is neutral at this time. I followed the websites cancellation instructions, but the cancellation page merely says that "no account exists" claiming that my account is already cancelled, or that I made a mistake typing in my own email address. So, I used the phone number provided in one of the comments above--which should be 1-888-289-8740--and DID reach the ultrarelief.com support desk. The worker at this desk had no clue, and said they had no record of an account for me. When I said that this must be a fraud because ultrarelief.com had already charged my debit card for the trial sample, she then said she would email her supervisor who would contact me via email or phone.

I explained to them that I HAD read the terms, and that I DID want to try their product, however, a "TRAIL PERIOD" was meaningless when their product would not be delivered before the 10 day period is expired, and therefore I would not be able to pay for the monthly charges. I will post another comment at the next step.

• Su
      10th of Jan, 2008

I have gotten the product 2 more times since the trial. There is no way to respond to them. FRAUD! Please tell me how to cancel any further shipments and get my money back, as I am on a very limited budget. My medical costs or way over my head and I thought I was just going to get a little relief from my daily pain.

12th of Jan, 2008

This is a follow up to my original posting. I did get through to the support line at 1-818-289-8740. The first two time the support person told me that I had to account with UltraRelief.com. When I asked then why did theyIcharge my account, they couldn't say. I explained why this 10 day trial period was a fraud, and they agreed! I asked for a confirmation email, and both of the first two times they said they would "contact their supervisor" to send the email, and to expect it the next day. No email was sent. The third time I received the voicemail for "performanceproductsusa.com" which prompted me to leave them a message. I did. In fact, if you go to performanceproductsusa.com you will find UltraRelief cream being sold under a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT NAME: MyoMed cream.

In addition, I called the number left with the bank when the charge to my account was made. This is a number in Arizona: 1-818-312-6551 only to be told that this number has not set up a voicemail yet.

To me, no further investigation is necessary. THIS IS A SCAM!
    Any advice I give, by the way, is for cases like mine THAT OCCUR DURING THE 10DAY TRIAL PERIOD. CONSULT AN ATTORNEY BEFORE TAKING ANY ACTIONS. I sent several emails to both UltraRelief and PerformanceProducts on their websites informing them that my account is considered cancelled, and that I would be reporting them to the FCC , the FTC, the FBI, and state and local law enforcement. You can easily find help from all of these organizations. AS TO CHARGES, YOU MAY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO CANCEL YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD. This is no problem, but it will cost you $5 to $10 for a new card. PLEASE CONSULT AN ATTORNEY BEFORE TAKING ANY ACTIONS. Good Luck!!