ultraleangreentea / Scam

United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-952-3107

BIG FRAUD!!! Don’t try!! BAD product!!
They took $70 from my credit card before I received my "FREE" sample.
Sent several e-mails asking WHY they charged credit card, 'No response'. Tried calling several times, 'no answer'.
Today 9/29/08, someone answered, and said, I had to cancel before the 14-day trial period. Or you get charged $70 for the 'FREE 'sample. Which I didn't know about...Big scam!!
Tried to explain my c.c. was charge before I even received anything. Sample was not good and asked to send back. No! Can’t do that either.
WOW! How do you sleep at night knowing that you're robbing from people, that work REAL jobs and hard for there money???
Su

Comments

Ka
  4th of Aug, 2008

ultraleangreentea - overpriced sent product not ordered
ultraleangreen
Melrose
Massachusetts
Phone: 617-331-1280

i was overcharged and they sent capsules r/t diet i specifically asked on live help not to send an md advised me not to take may be harmful health wise please help
Ma
  25th of Aug, 2008
Nowhere in the terms and agreement did I find anything that said I would be put on automatic shipment of this product. I do not appreciate being charged for something that I did not order and this will just be a strong reminder for me and everyone else NOT to think you will get something just for shipping and handling charges. Not only have I been charged for this product but I have not received what I was charged for, other that the initial order.
Rp
  28th of Aug, 2008

ultraleangreentea - credit card fraud automatically charged

hi
i purchased this ultralean green tea for shipping 30 day free trial
now suddenly my credit card has been charged for 70 usd automatically without my consent or knowledge
as i have given credit card details for shipping cost during the free trial
i think its afraud sitre
be careful
Je
  29th of Aug, 2008
I had no problems with UltraLeanGreenTea company.
I spent the 4.95 shipping and got a free 30-day supply.
I've been using it for 5 days and have lost 2 lbs.
I have more energy and my metabolism is better.
Sa
  6th of Sep, 2008
RECEIVED MY FIRST CONTAINER FOR 6.95, HAVE ALREADY BEEN BILLED 2 MORE INSTALLMENTS OF 67.95 WITH NO PRODUCT RECEIVED. THEY DID NOT INFORM ME THAT I WOULD RECEIVE AUTO SHIPMENTS OR WHAT THE PRICE WOULD BE. I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY.
Ba
  9th of Sep, 2008
I found out that you must contact the company before 14 days pass from having received the "free" sample or you will be charged $70 for the sample you are currently trying out. They said this info is in the "fine print" at the bottom of the on line contract. Company spokesman "Jason" employee # 294 told me today (sept 9/08) that I will have to pay the $ 70 for this sample because I did not call within the 14 day time frame, but there will be no further services or charges as per my request. I reached him at 1-866-540-9633
Sa
  16th of Sep, 2008
Ordered the "free trial" tea. I was billed $69.87 instead of just $4.98 for the shipping cost. And then was billed a second time and didnt recieve any product at all. I never even ordered the stuff besides the trial samples. Had to cancel my charge card and filed a dispute with my charge card company against them. We'll see what happens.
Na
  17th of Sep, 2008
I called today, thank GOD for the remarks with the phone number given, otherwise, I had no way of finding these people. I cancelled my account and they refunded my $69.95. It will take 7 days to get my refund so...we'll see..
Su
  29th of Sep, 2008
BIG FRAUD!!! Don’t try!! BAD product!!
They took $70 from my credit card before I received my "FREE" sample.
Kr
  2nd of Oct, 2008
I just filed a claim against Ultra Lean Green Tea with the BBB. Don't what good it will do but I am so frusterated with the lies...same story as everyone else only they promised a refund over 30 days ago. Still nothing. Each time I would call I was told my refund was in processing 7-10 days...my refund was was in transition to my bank 9 days ago is what I was told. Still nothing.
Je
  3rd of Nov, 2008
I had the same problem..I ordered the free trial and they charged me for shipping then a few days later took 69.83 out of my account and then they sent me another order of it that I didnt even order and charged me for that as well..Be careful and if you dont want it you have to call them and let them know or even if you dont order anymore they will send it to you and charge you for it!!
He
  5th of Nov, 2008
I had no contact info to cancel my "free trial" until I got my credit card statement, by then too late, past the "14-day trial". I called to ask for refund & was refused. He said all numbers are right there when you ordered and I said to him thier methods are very fraudulent. Bob ID #109 said it's very seldom people complain of this. As I seeing he' s not truthful. Maybe he should check out what people are saying about the companies policy. I feel a reciept should come w/ shipment and clearly have a web address or phone # to contact. Because if you don't print it out or remember to write it down you are out of luck. I am furious w/ this scam!
Ch
  6th of Mar, 2009
I did a domain search on the company and found there listing information, hope this helps.

Registrant:

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: REMOVYLADVANCEDFORMULA.COM

Private, Registration REMOVYLADVANCEDFORMULA.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598
Ch
  6th of Mar, 2009
Also this is on there ordering page:

"As soon as you receive your REMovyl Advanced Formula, start by using the free-trial sample bottle that is going to be added to your package at absolutely no extra cost. If you do not achieve amazing results, simply send the remaining bottles back and we will refund you for the total purchase price, including the shipping charges. No questions asked and no conditions."

So you should receive a refund.

Hope this helps.
Le
  24th of Mar, 2009
03-24-2009

el 7 de marzo del 2009 compre via internet el tratamiento de Removyl Advance Formula.

es un fraude hasta el dia de hoy ni he recibido nada ni contestan mis e-mails ni mis llamadas.

es to es un fraude !!!

ahora yo tambien denuncio a la revista COSMOPOLITAN por prestarse
a la publicidad de "empresas"fraudulentas.

esta claro que solo les importa el CASH sin pensar en un segundo en los consumidores.TODO ES BASURA.

Leticia- Miami-Florida