UltraLeanGreen Tea / Charged 69.87 on my credit card for a product that was offered as a FREE 14 day trial

1 Canada Review updated:

I ordered a FREE 14 day trial of UltraLeanGreen Tea. The company was only supposed to charge my credit card the cost of shipping, which was $6.95. I was charged $6.95 and then 2 weeks later I was charged $69.87 on my credit card!!! The advertisement specifically said "FREE TRIAL OFFER".

Li

Comments

Je
  1st of Sep, 2008

The EXACT same thing happened to me!

Ol
  2nd of Sep, 2008

It happened to me too. the company sucks asa well as their product - I didn't get any result at all. All BS.

Ly
  3rd of Sep, 2008

I totally agree with the complain post above! Same thing happen to me!!!

I could totally understand the charge of shipping and handling of $6.98. I did not agree to pay the $69.87 for that 14days free trial!!

Does anyone know how we can get our money back? Or any legal way of rectifying the company??

Gr
  8th of Sep, 2008

Read everything carefeully. While it says only shipping it also says oyu will be charged the full amount if oyu do not cancel within the 14 day trial period. Always remember if it sounds to good to be true it is!

Li
  15th of Sep, 2008

Ditto to all the above - just yesterday, I threw almost the entire contents of my supposedly FREE trial offer in the trash. I was totally surprised to see this stupid stuff in my mail box. First of all, it tastes like melted chalk and second, it doesn't work, no effects at all, except for toxins I don't need in my system. I am sending it back certified mail and reporting it to my master card company and the BBB.

An
  18th of Sep, 2008

****NOT TRUE*** GREAT COMPANY & PRODUCT! YOU SHOULD READ BEFORE YOU BUY... YOU'RE STUPID IF YOU DON'T! ALSO IT SAYS THAT IN THE FINE PRINT GENIUS: IF NOT CANCELED IN 14 DAYS, MEMBERSHIP CHARGES WILL CONTINUE! That's because in order to not receive the $69.95 charge after 2 weeks you have to call 1-866-540-9633 to cancel if not satisfied with the product. Otherwise, your membership continues automatically & so do charges. Idiots never read!

Ma
  24th of Sep, 2008

I ordered the product and didn't read the whole thing very carefully. i actually just cancelled it and asked if i would be able to get a refund for the shipment that was just charged to me yesterday if i returned it. they were very understanding and i should be getting the refund within 7-10 business days.

overall i didn't care for the product but it wasn't so bad until i had finished 1/2 the bottle and realized the powder didn't completely dissolve

Ye
  25th of Sep, 2008

they charge me without even send me anything!I just find out, they charge me since May every month, the person on the phone named Naua(refused to give me her last name!) was rude and aggressive, it is very upsetting, pretty much like scam! Oh!And product is just green tee, why it cast that much?!

Ta
  2nd of Oct, 2008

If you would of read the whole disclosure statment (all the fine print) you would of read that if you do not cancel the product in 14 days then they will start charging it to your credit card and keep sending you the product...I'm wonderin if it doesn't work then why is it on the Oprah show??? I just recieved my 14 day trial pack and wondering if I'm wasting my time???

An
  5th of Oct, 2008

i was charged 69.87 twice in august and i have been trying to get my money back from ultra lean green . I have called every other day and i have still not recieved one refund back yet. The reps says it takes 10 business days for it to be credited back to your account but it has been more than 10 business days. I have called and called and still no 69.87

Ca
  6th of Oct, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I was charged 69.87 on Sept. 4. I called 866-540-9633 and actually was put through to someone. I was assurred that the amount would be removed in 8 days. It has now been 1 month and the charge remains on my account. I have tried calling the number above for 3 days now and I only get their answering machine. I called my credit card company to get the charge removed from my account. I would advise the rest of you to do the same. If enough of us call and complain, the credit card companies will take action. Ultra Lean Green is a big rip-offf and they should be sued!

Sa
  15th of Oct, 2008

I have cancelled my plan within the 14 days. They have now charged my account twice for 69.87 I called again today they say it was never cancelled and I don't have proof. So tough luck.
I have never ever received any more product but they keep charging me. I am really pissed off since their charges have overdrawn my checking account. I would like to know what we the consumer can do about people like this.

Don't order anything from these people they are out to rip you off.
Their product stinks anyway.

To
  16th of Oct, 2008

The same thing happend to me. I'm trying to cancel my membership right now, and I have been sitting on hold forever!!! I never even used the first shipment I tried.

Ra
  27th of Oct, 2008

ULG helps me lot.. Now i become more sexy and energetic ... Ladies grab this offer now and see the best result of it..