Ultralean Green Tea / Fraud

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I only ordered the trail size and never gave authorized charged on my credit card, yet the company has continued to send 3 more and charge it to my account without my knowledge, I have called the company, cannot speak to anyone, have e-mailed them at info@verifyyourorder.com and have just got a comment with a incident number but no refund as of yet or an address to ship the 3 unauthorized orders back to them, this has been ongoing for 3 months now trying to get it resolved, would appreciate any info on how to make this company accountable, and how I can obtain a refund, the containers are all unopened

Comments

13th of Aug, 2008
    Ultralean Green Tea - Monthly charges not authorized
    Ultraleangrean Software
    Wellington

they offerred a free trial and I never agreed on buying the product and they automatically charged my credit card with $69.99 a month.

• Ta
      1st of Sep, 2008

i ordered the product under the impression that it was free except for shipping, and i just looked on my account, and realized that i was charged 69.99! this is rediculous, and i want my money back. on top of that, the product works like crap.

8th of Oct, 2008
    Ultralean Green Tea - COST
    Albertville
    Alabama

I ORDERED THIS GREEN TEA WHICH WAS SUPPOSE TO BE FREE WITH $4.95 SHIPPING. I RECEIVED MY STATEMENT AND THERE IS A CHARGE FOR ALMOST $70.00. I DO NOT EXPECT TO GET MY MONEY BACK BUT WOULD LIKE TO INFORM OTHERS OF THIS SCAM.

• De
      9th of Oct, 2008

I had the same thing happen to me! Total scam!

1st of Feb, 2009

Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for this product. Just letting you all know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 1-866-540-9633. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also you may cancel by emailing info@verifyourorder.com. Thank you and have a great day.

16th of Mar, 2009
    UltraLean Green Tea Mix - Charges to Credit Card
    MBM&F-Ultra Lean
    2305 Twin Lk. #2B
    Ypsilanti

To Whom it May Concern:
    My name is Jasmine Greene, I had agreed to pay shipping and handling for a free 60 day trial of your product. Approximately 3 months later, your company began to take out $69.87 from my account. I have not received your product in 6 1/2 months, but your company has still been taking $69.87 out of my account. I was anbale to get in contact with you guyes before, but through my persistance, and irritation have. I need a refund for all the 6 1/2 months. I need your company to contact me asap.

Jasmine Greene

• Ke
      17th of Mar, 2009

I am still waiting for my refunds as promised by Michelle on Feb 19th, 2009, I have Her promise that it would take 3-12 business days to process, as of yet the issue is still no fully reloved

• Ke
      17th of Mar, 2009

sorry, for the spelling error, the issue is still not fully resolved, it has been so frustrating,

8th of Aug, 2016

go to their web page click on the little hotlink at the bottom titled "terms and conditions" get their tollfree number call them and CANCEL. I did after the first billing and it worked.

• So
      8th of Aug, 2016

I'm in the same situation...they offered free trial...only pay shipping and handling 6.95 CAN
    I only wanted the free offer...never agreed to buy the product... received one package...did not accept delivery
    because canadian custom was too high...value on package was 100.00$ ...so far have 3 charges...
    14/07 dri ultra lean green 6.95
    14/07 dri power tea 37.50
    04/08 dri ultra green 69.87

HELP..DON'T KNOW HOW TO STOP THIS

8th of Aug, 2016

Ultralean charged me for delivery of unwanted shipment. I found thier phone number in MN, not UT as on their product, Called and got a refund credited to my credit card, and a confirmation number. Their number is 866-540-9633. I am returning the product today, at the post office, marked "return to sender".

• Pe
      8th of Aug, 2016

I also ordered the trial package, got charge $69.97 and have had a hard time cancelling. I never received any other packages except the trial package, but have been charged 3 times for products.

8th of Aug, 2016

Yes I had the same problem and when I found a number I called and the operator was extremly rude. Here is a number if anyone is looking for it...866-544-6590

• Lo
      8th of Aug, 2016

There was NO literature with the initial "Free" trial shipment. I did not know that I would be charged within 14 days for the product. After noticing two charges on my account, I went back to the website, and the terms and conditions are present in VERY TINY PRINT UNDERNEATH THE PROCESS ORDER BUTTON. This is deceptive. They do not make you aware of the terms and conditions in an up front way before you decide to process the order, and when they ship the "free" order there is nothing that states the terms and conditions. I did call and get a person who agreed to credit the second charge, but would not credit the first one.

• Br
      8th of Aug, 2016

i only wanted the free order...getting a little perturbed that my credit card is being charged.

8th of Aug, 2016

WATCH OUT FOR ULTRA LEAN GREEN TEA! SCAM!!!
    They keep charging your credit card for unpurchased products and then send with NO invoice! Furthermore...the first item I bought, I agreed to pay for shipping only...free trial! They charged me for the entire product and now continue to charge! TERRIBLE DISHONEST SCAM!!!

• My
      8th of Aug, 2016

I was also charged $69.87 . I asked for the trial order only agreeing to be charged for the shipping/handling only of $4.95. When I called to complain the agent was very rude and told me that I should have read the terms and conditions after I placed my order for the sample. They are very bad, it's obvious that they want to defraud customers. You authorize them to charge your credit card for $4.95 and then they proceed to charge you for the unbelievably high cost of $69.87! What do they think of their product, Gold? The product sucks, too sweet and tastes terrible. I think they just paid the people who left testimonials about their product on their website to say something good. They won't refund me my money because they said that the 30-day offer/cancellation policy has expired, but they post transaction to your credit card late, so you don't realize the wrong amoubt until it's too late. Please do not be conned by their so-called free-trials again!

• Ki
      8th of Aug, 2016

I do not want any more shipments of your UltraLean Green.
    It is not working for me at all. So, PLEASE keep all further shipments. Do not want any more because of the fact that it does not do any thing that it stated. False advertisement.

• Ki
      8th of Aug, 2016

Do not send any more shipments of your UltraLean Green. I do not like the way it does not work as stated on the container.

• Im
      8th of Aug, 2016

I had a similar situation. Called to get it cancelled, waiting for 30 minutes to finally speak with someone and was told the two 69.87 charges would be returned. More than a week later both charges are still on and i only received the "free trial" ...this has been the worst experience i have had with a company. Bad business and customer service. I too am disputing it with my credit card. I didn't receive another shipment and have been charged for 3; the 'free trial' which was $14.95, and two more charges of $69.87!! Not a satisfied customer!