ultragreenproducts / acai ultra burn

Phone: 937-239-3841

I signed up for a free trial offer of acai ultra burn for ultragreenproducts and paid shipping to receive the product. when I received the product, i called the 800 number and asked if this would be the only amount of the product I would receive. the customer service member stated yes. I then specifically asked if I would be sent more acai automatically, or if I wanted more would I have to order more. the customer service rep ensured me I would not be sent more acai slim without my request for more product. I recently received 2 more bottles and was charged my credit card. I cannot afford this product right now and did not request the product. additionally, i was told by the company I would not receive more product.

I am askng with great consideration that I be able to return the product 'untouched' 'unopened' and the charges be removed from my credit card. Again, I cannot afford this right now and am barely making my bill payments.
This is urgent and please contact me of procedures to have this removed from credit card, I will return products and pay shipping to have them returned.
I can be contacted at [protected] and
ainsworth.briana@gmail.com.

Comments

• Lu
      10th of Feb, 2009

it seems you are confused. you say you got the product from ultragreen products and acai ultra burn and yet midway through you refer to acai slim being shipped to you, which is not there product. perhaps you signed up for 2 different trials? you should not bash a company unless you know who your referring to

• Bi
      16th of Feb, 2009
    ultragreenproducts - unauthorized removal of money from me
    ultagreenproducts
    2160 sunnyside blvd
    Clearwater
    Florida
    Phone: 1-727-239-0658

ordered free sample never said had to cancel within 15 days. thet have now. taken 59, 95 per month for two months. they never answer their phone live and don't record messages.Can't send email because no such address exists.

• Su
      21st of Feb, 2009
    ultragreenproducts - product does'nt work
    ultragreenproducts
    Florida

i purchased acai ultra burn from ultra green products, tried it for 30 days and found that it had no results. now i am being charged 59.95 a month and the product does'nt work. please unsubscribe me from receiving this product.

thanks sue szymborski

• Ro
      23rd of Jun, 2009

The same thing happened to me. However, I was charged $88.00; and then another charge from another company I've never heard of, "dietcntrl - 800/881-4429" charged me $29.95; AND another from "Purener - 866/213-5207" charged me $79.95 twice in one month. I've called my bank and closed my account as well as filed a dispute for unauthorized charges to my account. Not only is this a scam, it is FRAUD! I'm sorry I even tried their so called "trial offer." It has caused me a lot of stress and I cannot believe they would do this to anyone, especially, the people (like me) who are having financial difficulty.

• Ro
      23rd of Jun, 2009

You can call #866/213-5207 to dispute those charges. Good luck, I was told that I didn't read the 'TERMS & CONDITIONS" and they refused to refund me the monies. Now, I'm on amission, this is not over until I get my $150.00 back. I'm seeking legal counsel.