UltraGreenLean / Unauthorized Charges

United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-540-9633
This company has refused to refund anauthorized charges, refused to refund in a timely manner, refused to allow anyone to speak to a superior, was rude, uncooperative and completely unprofessional.

Comments

Ma
  12th of Aug, 2008
Unauthorized monthly charges
Ca
  20th of Aug, 2008
HORRIBLE PRODUCT!! This company (whoever they are) have without my permission debited $140.00 from my checking account and has no means of cancelling product. I want a refund for the money. I've called their phone number and was immediatly put on hold and remained there for over 20 minutes without even speaking to a real person. Is there anyway of contacting them?
Ja
  22nd of Aug, 2008

UltraGreenLean - Credit card charges

I recently noticed an unauthorized charge on my credit card bill. I had placed an order that was "free" with the exception of shipping and handling. I have seen other complaints about this company now and want to warn others.
They were very rude on the phone and said I didn't read the terms. Trust me - there was nothing saying I would be charged $70.00.
Cr
  22nd of Aug, 2008
They have done the same thing over and over.
Yu
  23rd of Aug, 2008
ive been charge for $70 too
so did u get ur money bac
i can find any contact info. on the product
dun kno how to get my money bac???

...
Bp
  24th of Aug, 2008
Same thing has happened to me. If anyone finds their contact info- or a copy of the so called terms could you please pass it along. These people should not be getting away with this!!!
  25th of Aug, 2008
I would like my money back!!! >.<
There was no information that told me that I would be charged for all this money!!!
I am very upset that I was charged $74.06
  25th of Aug, 2008
Will we be charged again and again and again!!!
Can we get our money back???!?!?!?!?!?!
Ha
  25th of Aug, 2008
I placed and order for 30 day free trial period but i only recived 10 days suply... i never used it so i dont kno if it works because i got pregnenet after that ... but I just found out i was charged twice for $69.87 from ultragreenlean ...but thank god i used my amarican express so i just call them and thy took care of everything and gave me the credit ... but for other people who used other cards ... i kno they can be hard to deal with but all u have to do is call your credit card and despute the charge if they tell u to call ultragreenlean just ask to speak to a manager ... this is an unoturise charge so you dont have to contact, ultragreen lean thy would never help you . your credit card company should take care of every thing by law.

I hope i have helpd, I kno how it feels ... some credit card companies will give you tha run around but all you have to do is to spek to manager and despute tha charge
Ha
  25th of Aug, 2008
please listen to me you dont have to contact then because thy will never help. all u have to do is contact your credit card company and despute tha charge since tha charge is unotherised . by LAW your credit card company should give your money back.
Sa
  28th of Aug, 2008
hiya all
i too purchased this product but only the samples for the 5 dollars...they then have taken another 120 odd dollars...but luckly we just rang and they are refunding the money...

if you ring them on 866 544 6590 they were very nice on the phone, i did get my husband to ring them because he wont take any nonsense...

hope u all get your money back too...
Ka
  29th of Aug, 2008
I just called the company and the woman on the other end very kindly said she would credit my acct. and I should receive it within 10 business days.

I DO AGREE the ad was very misleading and I DID NOT give them my checking acct info. I would NEVER use my debit card online.
Me
  30th of Aug, 2008
i am out of $70.00 also. i have to close my account and nevr trust the foriners again.
please is there anyway to prevent this ontheir side?
Me
  30th of Aug, 2008
where does it state this charge? did i mis read the fine print? was there anything saying they were going to charge this on my account? if so please fill me in. i have learned and i won't ever do this again. these people need to be stopped.
Br
  2nd of Sep, 2008
I received the same charge, $69.87 on my card. I called and spoke to a rep who explained that after the initial 14-day trial period, the "subscription" continues at $70/month for a 30 day supply. When I balked at the price, he offered to drop the monthly price to $34.95/month. I still felt that was too expensive ($1.17 per serving) so I asked to cancel and he didn't argue. Hopefully, I won't see anymore charges and that will be the end of it.
K
  2nd of Sep, 2008

UltraGreenLean - Credit card charges

I am unsatisfied with ultragreenlean, the flavors are sickly sweet and the so called free sample ended up costing $69.87. I have cancelled my account and disputed the fraudulent$69.87 charge with American Express, and they have credited my account.

Just like several people I have now googled regarding this company, I was not aware at any time that I would be charged a monthly fee for this so called “free” trial, and furthermore, the charge is much too expensive for the product. The website is misleading and the transaction, borderline fraudulent. I am returning this so-called “free” sample to them. This whole transaction with ultragreelean has been upsetting and was not worth the time it has cost me.
He
  3rd of Sep, 2008
CHECK THE SMALL PRINT! I learned my lesson here! This is the most conveluded scam going. Warn your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers!! They trick you into thinking you are getting something for "free". I was floored to learn of the $69.87 charge for something that I already received and which I though I already paid for. Once you read their "terms" it all makes sense- but by this time you can't dispute anything on your CC because you've already received the goods. Major scam!!
Pi
  4th of Sep, 2008
Ordered the "free" product, got billed twice for $74.06 without ever getting anything else. Disputed the charge, we'll see where it goes. And NO the product does NOT work. You might as well drink Diet Coke.
Ma
  9th of Sep, 2008
I had the same experience and have submitted a dispute to American Express. When they shipped their first "complimentary" product there was no contact information to stop the shipments. When I googled the information the appeared on my American Express statement I could not find any contact information. I agree the product tasted terrible and I would not buy it again or recommend it to anyone
Be
  10th of Sep, 2008
The same thing is happening to me. I tried their "Free Trial" and now my credit card is being billed $70 each month, and I can't find out how to stop the charge, since I have no idea what company to deal with. If anyone knows how to get the company to cancel this, please e-mail me at bethany.carkhuff@gmail.com . Thanks!