Ultradesign.Ro / Ripped off by website design company!

Romania Review updated:

The programmer designer:

1) had no original ideas and kept on asking me for specific ideas on how to design my client's website (i had to provide the design layout, color schemes and even draft my own logo).
2) high maintenance designer, requiring me to spend a great deal of time with him.
3) after accepting the project, decided that he could not fulfill the requirements - totally incompetent.

As a result, the website for the project was grossly delayed and I had to spend much time looking for another designer and starting all over again. Not only was my client very unhappy about the late project, the horrible first designer is claiming credit that he did the website on his portfolio page, including the programming.

My client does not want him to feature the website on his portfolio but that company insisted on showcasing it. Is it legal or even ethical to advertise as such? That company is based in Romania... can someone let me know how to compel him to take off that website which he is unabashedly claiming as his work?
An

Comments

12th of Apr, 2008
Thanks Andy, good work :)
This company used my services through this website : www.getafreelancer.com and a guy named Andy hired my to do create a website for them. After the design concept was created by me he came with more and more requests and i refused to work on his project, returned his escrow ( 250$ ) and "end of story".
After 1 year i came across that website and i was astonished ( they were using my design concept without my permission ).
First thing to do was a complaint to Getafreelancer website and they suspended their account in seconds :) " Hello! We suspended account of alykhan. Contact him and find a solution of your question. Thank you GAF support".
Their profile is here : http://www.getafreelancer.com/users/60464.html
I've asked 4, 000$ for selling my work to them and never publish the website in my portfolio and they only sent 3, 000$ and now i keep recieving threats from them.
Funny thing is that the client never knew that they will outsource the project :)
  12th of Apr, 2008
PS: This is my profile in GetAFreelancer.com check out my feedbacks
  12th of Apr, 2008
I totally disagree with this post, Stoian is wonderful provider and i had over 20 projects with him, did an OUTSTANDING job on all. His design talents are off the charts and did better than I had planned all the time. He is also top provider in getafreelancer.com ( top 100 providers from 655057 ). I wait your rely Andy