Ultra Wu Yi Pixie Pack / They keep charging me for a product I keep sending back

I ordered the 14 day trial but decided I did not like it. I sent it back and cancelled my order. They have sent three more packages of this stuff and I sent all of them back but they keep charging my credit card and do not reimburse me. I am in the process of getting my bank to stop payment. I cannot get onto the website and the phone number just plays music the minute you call.

N  19th of Sep, 2008 by

wuyi pixie pakc - charging my credit card
po box 2003

i placed an order for the trial and that was all i was interested in. i have now not recieved my order but have been charged 3 times for 70 dollars i have tired to get in touch with them but it is a no go...i am now in the process of having my bank stop the charges and refund my credit card
D  2nd of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for this product. I would like to let you know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 1-800-919-2846. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also you may cancel by emailing info@verifyourorder.com. Have a great day.
N  29th of Jul, 2009 by
I tried the free trial and loved it. Called the customer number because of reading this post but I got right through and have no worries now. Thanks Michelle for the number post
A  18th of Dec, 2011 by
I had the same problem, to cancel after 30 days it not an option. Maybe you can get it done in 90 days but you now have 3 months worth of product. Bad customer service. I called and cancled, next month I called again and cancled again when I got more product, and so on.
If anyone wants product I can sell it to you I have 3 months worth. haha