Ultra ResV / There is nothing FREE about this sample!

1 P.O. Box 2125Riverton, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-239-2280

FREE? I don't think so. Website offers 30 day FREE SAMPLE for s&h of $1.99. A "60 Minutes" segment on the ingredients in this product is playing on the page to give it credibility. Ten days after ordering, I was charged an addition $84.01. In tiny print on the page hidden in a little banner tauting satisfation guarnateed is a little bit of info saying that you have 10 days to call and state you are dissatisfied with product or else you will be charges $84.01! Where is the 30 day free trial? They will not offer a refund the money in exchange for your retunr of the product (the FREE SAMPLE) until you fight with their stepford-wife staff for a few long calls and these folks are scripted to give out no information other than the fact that they are the head of the customer service department (no matter who you talk to) and begin the condosending drill of making you aware that you did not find the fine print hidden in their misleading offer. It was explained to me as a marketing tactic! What in the world would make anyone believe pulling a fast one on a potential customer is good for business? They clearly have no interest in return customers so it may be safe to assume this is an inferior product. Oh, by the way, I never received my free sample as it was left on my open porch in San Francisco by the USPS. The company makes sure they can prove it was left for you but they do not even require a signature. Somebody in San Francisco is enjoying a 30 day FREE SAMPLE on me! BAD FORM!

Comments

• Fa
      12th of Oct, 2009

Totally agree - I ordered product 10-02-09. Recieved it on 10-8-09. They charged my account 84.01 on 10-8-09. I did not even have long to try this stuff to see if I liked it. What exactly does the satisfaction gurantee mean in their promotion ? I called to have a refund and of course they said I should have read the fine print before ordering. Okay - I did it says their is a satisfaction guarentee. After goinf back and reading again they definately contradict themselves. What kind of bogus company is this. Seems to be some kind of fraud.

• To
      11th of Feb, 2010

EXACTLY. My wife too was swindled...TOTAL RIP OFF. SHE DIDNT EVEN GET THE SAMPLE.

• Os
      14th of Feb, 2010

I just ordered the Free Sample two days ago. I want to cancel so i don't have to pay the 80-sum dollars, how do i do that?

• Yo
      24th of Feb, 2010

I agree - I live in Las Vegas, NV and i ordered the product, thinking that it was a good deal to try for $1.99. I got the samples, but 10 days after I recieved it I was charged $84.01. Not only that but they over drafted my account and got an extra $35 charge. I did call to get a refund, but all they did was offer me more products and never gave me a refund. I feel this is a scam because they are letting you know about the full charge, but they are trying to fool people by putting them in small print. SO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ORDER ON THE INTERNET.