ultra res v / fraud

1 US Review updated:

I've been waiting for the product for 2 weeks and find they have debitede my account for another $84, on top of the original $68 I paid and I've yet to receive anything!

Lw

Comments

• Ct
      Aug 29, 2009

They charged me $84.01. I am on the phone now as I type and they have had me on hold for 1 hour and 57 minutes. The only way to cancel is by calling the number. I feel so stupid, this will never ever happen again. This may have been the most expensive lesson I have had to learn.

• Nt
      Sep 21, 2009

They keep sending product I don't want and won't accept my returns.
    I think they are scammers.
    They just kept telling me "I do apologize but we can't accept returns that have already been billed." I ask "why?" They respond: "I do apologize but we can't accept returns that have already been billed." It's an endless loop. I asked to speak to a supervisor but was told they would tell me the same thing and that they weren't available to speak to me.

BEWARE OF THIS SITE AND PRODUCT VENDOR! www.ultraresv.com

Nov 07, 2009

I ordered this product on the 17th of October and I just received it 2 1/2 weeks later. It said it would get it within 5 days but I didn't. I gave up and thought I was never going to receive it! It also said it was a 10 day trial period. I read the fine print (terms and conditions) very carefully and cancelled any future shippment of this product on the 26th of October even though the rep wanted to extend my trial period, I said "No, I would not be able to afford it on monthly basis". She then offered a lower price and I still said "No thank you". She understood and gave me no hassle about it. I took the risk of just paying 3.95 for the shipping even if I wouldn't have received the product. It is very important to cancel within your free trial period! I have not had any problems with my credit card being charged! It does say if you fail to cancel within your free trial you will automatically be billed and the product will be sent automatically on a monthly basis! I read it and understood their terms and just wanted to try it for free. If you call within the free trial you dont have to return the bottles. The only problem I ran was when I trying to cancel on the 14th of October (Saturday). They never answered the phone and i was on hold (on speaker) for nearly 3 hours before i decided to hanged up. I was very skeptical and worried that they would scam me also and tried again on the following Monday(17th) and they answered in 15 minutes. I just got the product this week and have yet to try it. Even if the Ultra Res does work I dont plan on ever purchasing it, it's very expensive! I only paid 3.95 for it and i have nothing to loose in trying it for just 1 month. I have another friend who orderd a different product and canceled within the free trial period also and didnt have any problems either. From personal experience, dont wait until you get the product, cancel immediately and you will have no problems. Please read the terms and conditions when purchasing something online! If you are still being charged after you have already cancelled, you have the right to call your credit card company and report it as "not authorized charges". My credit card company (fraud department) called me when I first ordered it to confirm the charges ($3.95) from resv.com.

Nov 07, 2009

I messed up on the dates, I ordered it on the 17th of October... Called Ultra Resv on the 24th and no answer. Cancelled on the 26th of October with no problem.. (within my free trail period) Sorry...

• Au