Ultra Relief with celeplex / won't cancel and keeps charging my debit card

PO Box 971090 Orem, UT, United States Review updated:

I ordered this first as a sample only, never did I ever say I wanted to receive this product ever month. I sent them a email reply from the thank you email they sent me thankin me for ordering the "sample"!

Ther is NO Phone number that I can find to call them and I live on a limited budget and them continuing to debit my bank acct through using my debit card #, which I used to order the "sample" is putting me in a bad state as my bank account has been over drawn due to me not knowing they are doing this. I just received my third jar today 10-29-08 (that is counting the "sample" I got three months ago).

Thank you for your help.

Comments

Bi
  21st of Jun, 2008

ultra relirf - overcharged and monthly bank charges

I am like everyone else, I was being billed every month on my
debit card.I had already cancelled my subscription.After my
cancelation, I was billed $70.00.The product is no good.After I
noticed the monthly charges on my bank statement, I canceled my card.
Az
  30th of Oct, 2008
Contact your bank, and explain this to them, and tell them you want to "dispute" the charges as unauthorized. Ask them to help you end the charges and maybe get some of your money back if you return the product unopened.

Have you contacted them on their site's Customer Service page? It seems to be able to stop shipments, return products, etc.

Their web pages:

Found on the Terms & Conditions page:

"Return Policy. We will credit one returned unopened product per customer if received within 60 days of the purchase of the trial sample. No returns are credited after 60 days from the order date of the trial product. Merchandise must be returned at customer's expense. Absolutely no returns are credited for opened or partially used products. The sample's shipping charge is non-refundable. In the event that the product arrives damaged, please email our Customer Service Department via our contact page within 48 hours. DO NOT DISPOSE OF ANY DAMAGED PRODUCTS OR PACKAGING until you contact Customer Service for instructions, as we may require return of the damaged goods. In these situations we will promptly send a replacement product and a pre-paid return label to return the damaged merchandise.

No refunds on any packages that come back "Return to Sender".

Please return all product to:
PO BOX 971090, Orem, UT 84097, United States"

There you are - the address for returns. One interesting note - they claim that all legal filings shall be under the rules of Arapahoe County, AZ - but there is no Arapahoe Cty in AZ. There is one in Colorado.

I found this info in less than 10 mins. right on THEIR website ...