Ultra Relief / Unauthorized charges to Credit Card on a bi-weekly basis

1 3131 east camelback road # 200Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-752-0196

Paid for shipping on Ultra Relief trial recieved free trial and Caused Rash and later infection after using two times. Called company to cancel any future shipments and news letter.

Two weeks later they charged my Credit Card roughly $66.96 which was unauthorized.
Then one week later they charged my Credit card $4.95 on 1/4/2008
Then on 1/19/2008 charged another $4.95
and 2/21/2008 charged another $4.95
and 3/5/2008 charged another $4.95
and 3/21/2008 charged another $4.95
and 4/4/2008 charged another $4.95
and yesterday 4/21/2008 charged another $4.95

I was told the $4.95 was for the monthly News Letter that I cancelled and have never recieved but they still charge my account every few weeks. When you speak to someone on the phone they will not give you a last name and ther is no supervisor.

I have called this company so many times and they continue to charge my Credit Card I now have contacted my Bank to have them block the Card and send out a new one. I have filed a complaint and hope to recieve a refund from Visa. I do not think this company should be allowed to fraud against consumers that work hard for their money. Hoe many others are defrauded against? They need to be shut down and fined and Inprisioned.

BEWARE OF FREE TRIALS !!!

FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE WRITE TO YOUR CONGRESS THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!

Comments

• Wa
      18th of Feb, 2008

These people are charging my credit card without my consent i did order from them online and paid at that time then cancelled when i received the order sent second shipment back because i had cancelled never received anymore shipments but they charged my credit card on 1-28-08 without my consent or knowledge of it i called the number and left a message not to attempt to charge my card again but need some help with this evidentially after reading reports on this company scamming people. This is pitiful that we cant even order anything without this kind of thing happening sincerely

• Ka
      28th of Mar, 2008

I ordered the sample of the product. The company continued to call me and ask for my credit card number. I told the first person that I never give this to an unknown company over the phone. They continued to call and I finally told the person on the phone to cancel the product. Just today I received the small sample with no indication of what was going on. I hope I do not have to experience what others have in the monthly billing for something I have cancelled.