Ultra Relief LLC / Fraud and stealing!

1 3131 E Camelback Rd, #200Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-752-0196

The website entices you to "Try It Now Offer" and receive a sample of their product "Ultra Relief Cream" for a mere $3.75. The next thing you know they are shipping you a steady stream of their product, and an charging your credit card $66.90 for a mysterious order you never placed. This has caused me great stress and anguish, as the charges continue and each month I have to file a dispute claim with my credit card company.

Claudia.

Comments

• Cr
      12th of Jan, 2008
    Preformance products USA
    O&
    California
    Phone: 888-289-8740
    www.preformanceproductsusa.com

I ordered this cream for my mother to try, we were to try the product for 14 days. If we liked it keep it and get charged the 66.90. This was on the 18th of Dec 2007, the product never came. On the 29th of Dec 2007 I was charged the 66.9o, I called the # in my statement 888-289-8740, a lady said the delay was because of the Holiday. Here it is the 11th of Jan. 2008 and i still don't have the product. The website they give doesn't come up, what do I do now??? Plz advise smb!

15th of Jan, 2008
    www.ultrarelief.com

Continues to charge my bank account $ 4.95 every month even though I receive no product from them. I have requested that they stop charging me for something I am not getting every month since august of 2007. I can no longer reach them by phone.

• Ti
      15th of Jan, 2008
    Rt 8 Box 341A
    So. Charleston
    Phone: 304-982-1463

They charged me 3.99 for a sample, the add said nothing about and automatic charge. I was charged 69.00 for a product that I never got. I called the company, they canceled my so called order but I never got the product and they never credited my account and they won't return calls. Thank You, Tina Walls.

• De
      17th of Jan, 2008

I entered a web page & had to sign up for 2 products, Ultra relief was one of them. My order went on 12/22/07 Due to the holidays I received the 2 OZ first, on 12/31/07 Then on 1/6/08 I rec'd the trial. My account was charged $66.90. I contacted them thru E-mail & was told me to refer to to our return policy as specified in term & conditions http://www.ultrarelief.com/contct. The e-mail also to avoid charges of $4.95 pr month for the newsletter I needed to go to their website & click on "newsletter"
    I haven't tried calling the # that I went to the bank & had my accout pulled up for a # as there wasn't a customer # in the mailing.

• Wa
      18th of Jan, 2008
    3549 n university ave
    Provo
    Utah
    Phone: none available
    www.ultrarelief.com

They keep charging my bank account and sending product every 2 weeks whether you want it or not, the e-mail address they send you doesn't work, they give you no phone # to contact them--it is next to impossible to get them stop.

• Bo
      18th of Jan, 2008

Did the same thing,ordered sample received than charged $66.90 called to dispute charge they told me too send product back they would credit me with $44.00 and change the rest was a 25% restocking fee.Isent sample back with 2oz that I received and than found another charge the next month after cancelling.I disputed with my credit card company saying that I never received the merchandise.I am calling the ATTORY GENERAL of FLORIDA,and ARIZONA to register my complaints.

• Va
      21st of Jan, 2008

This company is a fraud and they only want your money. I was trying to win a laptop computer and ordered a sample of their product. before I even had a chance to use the product they mailed me a full size bottle and charged my credit card $59.99 plus tax. When I called them they told me that the ten day trail begins when you] place the order not when you get the product. so I canceled as soon as I realize this but they told me I did not cancel in time and so I sent the product back and they charged me a 25% restocking fee.

So I have just lost over $20.00 of my hard earned cash and I will never ever do this again.

• Vl
      30th of Jan, 2008

If You dont stop you product shipment I will personaly returnet to You

1st of Feb, 2008

I purchased a sample, tried to unsubscribe and continue being charged monthly. You can never get anyone to answer the phone to try to resolve this problem.

• Mt
      1st of Feb, 2008

The same as everyone else on here. Canceled, canceled, canceled, and still they're billing my credit card for shipping charges. I have registered a complaint to my credit card company.

• Co
      1st of Feb, 2008

I actually tried the cream and loved it. I have had lower back pain and bad knee's for years. I do think it is a little exspensive, but I am on my 3rd bottle and will probably continue to get it as long as it works. I have not tried cancelling my subscription so i can't comment on that. I did however have a question on the product and called them and they were very helpful.

2nd of Feb, 2008
    603 e. bostick ave.
    Lakeland
    Georgia
    Phone: 229-452-0895

I purchased a sample of ultra relief cream and now they keep charging my account without my authorization!

• Ka
      6th of Feb, 2008
    www.ultrarelief.com

A charge of $4.95 has been taken from my bank account... I had cancelled a previous order for the product, which I never received. This charge to my account is fraudulent and I want my money back.

• Ca
      8th of Feb, 2008

I had received the sample of cream in November and when i tried to cancel after putting my e-mail in it said there was no account for me. Well 3 months went by and yesterday i was charged the $66.90 not knowing where it came from. I googled the number and found this page. I went back to their website and went to contact to send them a message. Below the message box it says to unsubscribe to the 'convenient' home delivery plan click here.

So when i clicked there and entered my e-mail it said i had successfully unsubscribed. I also sent a message asking if that really meant i was unsubscribed or not. They said i'd be contacted by them tomorrow.

• Ca
      8th of Feb, 2008

I just got my e-mail (5 minutes after my last post). Here's what i said and what they said.

Cameron Norris on 02/08/2008:
    i had tried unsubscribing to the home delivery plan before around november and since i had not been billed anything since then i thought i was unsubscribed. but the other day i had been charged $66.90. i followed the link below and it said i had successfully unsubscribed. does that mean i am??

Support Tech on 02/08/2008:
    Dear Customer,
    Thank you for contacting us. Your subscription to our home delivery plan as well as the monthly newsletter has been canceled. You will no longer be shipped or billed for Ultra Relief. Regarding your purchase of our product, please refer to our terms and conditions, http://www.ultrarelief.com/contact.php?cmd=terms , which you agreed to when you requested our trial product. If you wish to receive a refund for the shipped product, please refer to our return policy as specified in our terms and conditions: http://www.ultrarelief.com/contact.php?cmd=terms

Ultra Relief Support

• Su
      21st of Feb, 2008
    Phone: 1-818-312-6551
    www.ultrarelief.com

I ordered sample small jar of Ultra Relief then I canceled ordered. Now I received a 2 oz. jar on January 29,2008 and two more jars in February 4 & 7, 2008 and it is being billed on my credit card for $66.90 each jar. How do I get them to cancel. I do not want this product. I am willing to mail back product, if needed.

• St
      28th of Feb, 2008

I called the # over and over and finally got an answer. When you cancel, you must get the confirmation #. If they charge your account after that, call the bank and tell them the day it was canceled and the confirmation # (the confirmation # is proof of the cancellation)
    It is a crime for them to debit your account if you can prove you actually canceled. If you have the # your bank can tell you the steps to take to get your money back.

• Da
      28th of Feb, 2008

I've contacted them and told them to stop charging me. They told me i wouldn't be charged but i am still being charged.

• Ly
      1st of Mar, 2008

I recently ordered your product, and it was recieved... Thank-you.. But I'm not interested in recieving anymore of your product... If you would be so kind in removing my name from your billing... Thank-you for your time.. Lydia Lantrip.

• To
      3rd of Mar, 2008

I ordered ultra releif samples only, I used my debit card , friday Feb.29th I received a tube in the mail,On the 28th they charged my debit card 66.90 for this product I did not order!!I have tried to call the # on my bank acct. I get a voice mail that says the mail box for this person is full. Can you help in anyway?? Thankyou and have a blessed day!! Toni BUrrows