Ultra Max Health / Max Synapse

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

Ordered a trial no time limit on the original site I saw, from an online ad just try for $4.95, what could go wrong, right. Well only had it for 6 days and then they tagged my account for $79.00, saying by trying it I signed up for something that was not made known on the site. The receipt (online) had nothing about it, nor did the shipping notification that was three days later and they said two. DOES NOT WORK JUNK SCIENCE put ingredients together and say wow helps your memory. It doesn't help theirs, they won't call you back and do not answer their phone, only email you and say tough you got screwed and we got your money. BUYER BEWARE. MAXSYNAPSE, ULTRAMAXHEALTH STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

• Updated by Ronald G Rhodes, Nov 29, 2016

I used my PayPal card and refused delivery when they got me also but I got my money back PayPal went to bat for me, and you're right it says no where on the website. I Googled them and their ads there said 100% money back guarantee, so I sent that to PayPal as ammo.

Ro
Jun 30, 2016

Comments

• Be
      Nov 29, 2016

It's a freaking scam they got me to.

• Mi
      Jan 08, 2017

Did you bill me for $98.95 today Sunday the 8th? Michael A Parker, Puyallup, WA

• De
      Apr 11, 2017

They fot me for 49.00 a month for 4 months. They said i signed up for a meditation site, yet I have no email to this effect. I paid with Discover; who initially told me my disputed claim was approved, but now they have charged back the original charges. I never signed up for anything; never received an email wit log in information.
    Discover just lost a customer today. Do not deal with Max Synapse or Discover.