Ultra Lean Tea / product was supposed to be free only shipping was required

1 PO Box 2003Riverton, United States Review updated:

An offer for Ultra Lean Green Tea, the same that Oprah uses. The add stated that all you had to pay for a free sample was 4.99 postage, so I ordered it by phone, no where was there any contract it was just a phone #. I received the tea tried one and it was the most awful tasting stuff I have ever tasted. Then about 2 weeks later I received another container of the tea, that is when I started checking my credit card to see what was going on and I had been charged over 70.00 each for the first container and the 2nd one. I called the phone # on the credit card bill, they told me I should have read the contract at the time I ordered the tea, but there was no contract only a phone call and I said that I only wanted the free one for 4.99 . I could go on and on about how mad and upset I am but it may not help. They refunded me on the 2nd one but wouldn't do anything on the 1st one.

Comments

• Sh
      19th of Aug, 2008

they did the same thing to me. I thought I was paying for a $6.95 shipping and handeling and $69 was being charged to my credit card monthly. I called to complain and they told me I signed up for this when I signed up for my free trial. DON"T ORDER THE FREE TRIAL!!

• Ev
      11th of Sep, 2008
    Ultra Lean Tea - rip off

i ordered on 9-4 -08 and cancelled the same day. was told by a girl named autumn that my order was cancelled. on 9-8-08 my bank acct. was charged 4.95 for s/h plus $34-95 for another item i did not order or was not even aware of. i called the company to find out what was going on. vanessa told me that my acct. was cancelled but i could not get my $4.95 back and that when i received the items to send them back and i would get a refund on the $34.95. i called again and spoke with britney she told me the same thing none of them have been any help. i had to change my bank acct. as i am afraid they will continue to rip me off.

• Ro
      8th of Oct, 2008
    ultra lean tea - phone calls day and night
    utlra lean products
    1731 renwick drive unit 104
    Fayetteville
    North Carolina
    Phone: 910-213-4392

stop the phone call to my home im f... with it get it sorted out this minite for all the calls i get from all over the country like today had one from texas it great to get some nice email or something from you to say sorry it will not happen again thankyou

• Ed
      22nd of Jul, 2010

Click Here: http://pillswellness.com/products/weight_loss/leantea/order/

Lean Tea is a himalaya herbal tea product.

Lean Tea is a combination of Garcinia cambogia, Cyperus scariosus, and Commiphora mukul.
    It helps:

inhibit carbohydrate conversion to fats
    normalize appetite
    burn out fats
    promote carbohydrate metabolism
    reduce weight

Lean Tea is recommended in the treatment of obesity, high cholesterol and increased appetite.

Lean Tea is available in packs, 20 tea bags per pack.