Ultra Lean Green Tea / green tea

1 P.o. box 84065-2003Riverton, United States Review updated:

I had a sample sent to me of Ultra Lean
Green tea. After the first sample I had
let them know not to send anymore. Then
I received a whole order and I called them again and told them to credit my
credit card and still they sent me another full carton and they keep charging my credit card. I am so upset
with this company. I even went on line
to where it says "Contact" them and you
can't even find where to contact them
to have something in writing. I DO NOT
WANT ANYMORE OF THIS ULTRA LEAN GREEN TEA AND I WANT MY CREDIT CARD CREDITED FOR THE TWO FULL CARTONS.
THANK YOU, HOPING TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE
IN REGARDS TO THIS MATTER.
PATRICIA ALEXANDER
BALEXANDER@MARIANJOY.ORG
[protected] OR [protected]

Comments

• Ho
      12th of Dec, 2009
    Ultra Lean Green Tea - Unable to stop shipments-no contact number
    Ultra Lean Green Tea Packets
    Gatineau
    Qu├ębec
    Canada

I do not wish to receive this product anymore and I hadnt for over 5 months and then they began taking it off of my visa again and shipping again. I want this stopped but they send no contact information with the product and visa is unable to stop the payments themselves. I need help in stopping this. If anyone finds a contact number please let me know and I will do the same.

• Ka
      7th of Jun, 2016

tHANK GOODNESS I found you. I live in New Orleans and I saw the trial for $4.95 they offered and stupidly gave them my credit card. Because we have been, along with many unfortunates, ravaged with hurricanes and bad weather, I have been remiss in checking my statements.
    To my horror I found that they had debited my account for $140.00 for this tea that after "1" taste, I discarded.
    I am 60 years old, work 2 jobs so that I can stay in New Orleans and try to support my city, and these sleeze balls are stealing from people! The packaging has no phone number or any way to get in touch with them.
    The last thing I need to do at this point is close my account at the bank because all my bills are debited and the work involved with all the calls is enormous! However; I will not be screwed any further and I am calling an attorney today to see if anything can be done! I will close my account at the bank, but for those of you who have delt with these disgusting people who are taking advantage of those who already feel they have a problem (weight) I want you to know, I AM NOT THROUGH WITH them yet!!
    The term "Steel Magnolia" is not tossed about lightly in the south...
    So everybody HANG ON!!
    Normally, I am very serene and as far as I am concerned, this has affected my health as well as my trusting nature! As my Grandaddy use to say."That dog don't hunt!"
    Thanks for listening folks!
    Katherine Babin

7th of Jun, 2016

Look here is what you do! go on the internet and locte the attorney Generals office in Utah. Call them and
    make a compliant. They will tak the compliant over the phone. don't let these AH get away with this. they have scammed thousands of people including me. I have made my compliant but one or two won't
    put enough pressure on them to make a difference.
    ALL OF US THAT GOT SCAMMED NEEDS TO CALL AND MAKE A COMPLIANT. DON'T BE AFRAID, IT TAKES 5 TO 6 MINUTES. I WILL POST A TELEPHONE NUMBER ON HERE SO EVERYONE WILL HAVE IT.

IT IS TIME TO TAKE CHARGE AND STOMP OUT
    THE 'AUTO SHIP" FROMALL THESE COMPANIES.

ONE CAN NOT DO THIS ALONE, PEOPLE! GET ON THE BANDWAGON AND DO THIS FOR THE NEXT PERSON THT FINDS THEMSELVES IN THE SAME SPOT WE ARE IN.

WHEN HELPING YOURSELF YOU CN HELP OTHERS.

REGARDS,
    DARBY

7th of Jun, 2016

Hey, here below is the contact number for the attorney generals office inUtah. Call them on the toll free number to add a compliant. DON'T LET THESE 'AH' GET AWAY WITH THIS.
    HOPE YOU SHARE THIS ON YOU COMMENTS SO OTHERES WILL GET THE MESSAGE.
    TH
    Darby
    READ BELOW!

Questions, Complaints, Requests, or Suggestions
    General Office Numbers: (801) 366-0260, (801) 538-9600, (801) 366-0300
    Toll Free within the State of Utah: (800) AG4 INFO (244-4636)
    E-Mail: uag@utah.gov
    Please leave your name, phone number or address so you can be contacted.

Utah State Capitol Office

served upon the Attorney General, can be mailed or delivered to:

• Sh
    Ultra Lean Green Tea - Free trial is a farce
    Wisconsin

I was not smart enough to read all the fine print well enough, I normally do not get caught up in the internet garbage but at the time I read it I was feeling really fat and it sounded so good as a help to loose. I never realized there was a web sight for complaints, I am also new with the computer and sucked in. I never realized the extra $$$ until I looked at my statement for my credit card. I at first was pissed but after reading a lot of the complaints and comments from a lot of you I feel stupid and hopefully I can cancel, it's my fault. The price is a little step. I will not do it again. Thank you.

• Ru
    Ultra Lean Green Tea - Unauthorized charge on my debit card $75.04
    Phone: 1-866-540-9633

I answered an e-mail advertisement for a 30 day free sample of this tea. I paid $5.30 for shipping. On July 11, 2008 this company charged my debit card and additional $75.04. I did not authorize this and I did not purchase anything. I have tried to locate this company to get my debit card credited $75.04. I called my bank to dispute this charge. Nothing is working. The bank says I have to give them 30 days to credit me, I have a non existent e-mail and phone number.

• Ni
      7th of Jun, 2016

I answered an e-mail advertisement for a 30 day free sample of this tea. I paid $5.30 for shipping. this company charged my debit card and additional $75.04. I did not authorize this and I did not purchase anything. I have tried to locate this company to get my debit card credited $75.04. I called my bank to dispute this charge. Nothing is working. The bank says I have to give them 30 days to credit me, I have a non existent e-mail and phone number

7th of Jun, 2016

Same thing happened to me. I paid postage on free sample and my credit card was charged 74.71. What can I do?

7th of Jun, 2016

I am yet another of the MANY people that this company has ripped-off. People desperate to lose weight will try most anything as these crooks seem to know. Seems like there should be a law to prevent this sort of thing. My experience is just like so many others. I did receive the trial shipment, and must admit it does taste good. That's about all that was true. Was told I would receive a phone number to cancel, which was a lie. Wonder how these people sleep nights?

• Te
    Ultra Lean Green Tea - Visa Charges
    Pana Labs
    British Columbia
    Canada

I ordered a sample pack of a green tea drink. I was not told that I had to purchase anymore if I didn' want to. I have had 2 charges on my visa bill and haven't received any more tea ( which I do not want anyway) I do not wish to receive any tea and would like the charges taken of my bill immediatly or I will take further action. Terry

• Le
      7th of Jun, 2016

How do I stop them from charging my credit card and sending me tea? I have sent back ALL the tea unopened and have called and left 4 messages. How do I cancel and get my money back?

• As
      7th of Jun, 2016

I thought this ad was a little sketchy so I went and purchased a pre loaded credit card for one amount.This way they can only take the one amount before I get my shipment. I was wondering if the tea actully did anything for you??? did it make you loose any weight?

thanks in advance,

Ashley

Ultra Lean Green Tea - Rip Off Charges unauthorized
    Ultra Lean Green
    p.o. box 2003
    Riverton
    Utah
    Phone: 866 540 9633

On Sept 11, 2008, I ordered a sample for 4.99 (US)
    i told the company representative I did not want to be placed ontehauto ship. I keep receiving tea and charges are going on my credit card to the tune of $69.87 every two to three weeks. I called the credit card company. UG, they will not put an alert on the account. They want me to dispute each charge. I contend the Green tea company has not authorlity to charge on my account without my authorization.
    I wil deduct the charges and pay what I owe and I will
    give up my credit card as they were not help in this mess and I learned that we have no pertections from these kinds of fraud actions. Also the credit card company simply credits your card and they don't report the fraus. The write off the charges and the Green tea company get away with this. Maybe this is why so many fraud charges are being charged. If the
    business simply writes them off who cares?
    I am fed up with this kind of business. It seems the Attorney Generals office woud put a stop to this kind of business practices. Also the credit card company shoudl have a clause in thier contract that says we as a customer can call them to put a watch on our card with companies who continue to make charges unauthorized. This is not healthy for Americans to endure. It is frustrating to say the least and it seems like we are allowing the internet, the government and the enrons of the world to take over our rights.
    SOMEONE DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS!

Hi!
    Don't let these "AH" get away with this. Go below and
    get the number Ihave included and call the attorney generals office and make a compliant. They are located in Utah. The AG office will investigate them and make their lives a living hell. I for one am fed up with the internet and ordering honestly and getting dubed with additioanl charges and haveing to spend my time calling to get it removed (if you can get their attention) off my credit card. Each state has a (AG) and that is part of their job to investiagate these kinds of practices.
    Look, don't sit hti saside, print it out and make the call. Let's help others as we have now the experience of these businesses that do unethical business.
    Thanks,
    Darby Keep reading and call!

Questions, Complaints, Requests, or Suggestions
    General Office Numbers: (801) 366-0260, (801) 538-9600, (801) 366-0300
    Toll Free within the State of Utah: (800) AG4 INFO (244-4636)
    E-Mail: uag@utah.gov
    Please leave your name, phone number or address so you can be contacted.

Utah State Capitol Office

served upon the Attorney General, can be mailed or delivered to:

• Mi
    Ultra Lean Green Tea - Confusing pricing
    New York

I ordered the Ultra Lean Green Tea online on June 17th, 2008. I got a phone call from the company from a woman named Jodie on July 8th, 2008. That day Jodie had explained to me I would be charged 4.95 for the s&h and I would receive my 30 day supply within 5 days, she also added that I am receiving a free gas card to help me through hard times or something. After finishing the conversation I told my dad we are getting a free 50 dollar gas card and he immediately called american express and canceled his card and told me there are many company's that call from foreign countries and charge your card under different company names you may have never heard of. I called today july 10th, 2008 and told them i wanted to cancel my order and they said that they have no card information or anything only what the information i entered online. I also asked him if their company offers this 50 dollar free gas card and he said they do not on top of that i asked him if they have any impostor company and he said none they have heard of. I hope i am not charged any money!

• Je
      7th of Jun, 2016

I also was offered that same Gas card but when people call I make sure not to tell them any of my information on the phone because a lot of times they ask you to confirm and then basically they just take the info as you are confirming it. If they already have your information then it is most likely from the company you gave it to. I called and cancelled my orders because I had 2 unauthorized charges from 2 other companies who were associated with ULGT. so just keep watch :)