Ultra Lean / Green Tea Drink / Do not Know how to get in touch to stop delivery off a product that I do not care to recieve any more

1 P. O. Box 1158, Pleasant Grove, United States Review updated:

Well I went and looked at this scam product called ultra lean green and I would have to say the people ### about the charges must be BLIND!! Everything is stated on the website! just take sometime to read it.. But I'm sure that you can't get the idea of FREE out of your mind. Didn't your mommy teach you nothing in life is free?? Don't be stupid! READ!! its something that you learned to do in second grade! Quit being so lazy and just expecting a hand out!

Well as far as I can see Ultra Lean isn't a scam its just another trial you should make sure to cancel or you will be billed.

Oh and I did end up ordering it I should be getting it soon I'll let you know how I like it.

Steph ;)

Comments

• Gl
      Jun 04, 2008

Agree, same complaint. After sending for the sample and paying $4.95 S&H they went ahead and stole $67.87 from my checking
    account

• Li
      Jun 04, 2008

same thing happened to me. I got the trial package and then got another one and got charged close to $ $68.00 Thanks to who ever posted the telephone number. Don't think I will be getting anymore shipments from them.

Jun 04, 2008

same thing happend to me but then i read the terms and conditions... and i feelt really dumb... haha but i guess i should read them next time i go and yell at them and make a fool out of myself.

Jun 04, 2008

o and there is a number on there website.. did u people really not c it?

its 1 866 544 6590

Jun 04, 2008

So I was on facebook the first of MAY and I clicked on an ad on the side and it took me to Ultra Lean's sign up page and seen that it was a free "TRIAL"+S&H*. Well I made sure that I read everything on the site while I was ordering this and it does state that its a 14day trial (30 day supply) and it also gave the number 1-866-540-9633. So I wrote down the number and ordered my tea. 14 days after I ordered it there was a charge of 69.87 just as it was stated on the order page I chose to keep the first shipment but called to cancel the auto ship. Their customers service people were nice and canceled my account right away!!

Jun 04, 2008

i too saw the ad on facebook, did my research on the site to find the "catch." i used to be a sucker for the scams, but got smart and started checking Complaints Board FIRST! i just wanted to know...does it work?? im often skeptical of "success stories" but seems to me the people here have no trouble...expressing...their opinions clearly. and i LOVE IT. so if anyone has feedback on the results of their trials...please post it up!

• We
      Jun 10, 2008

I am in the same boat as all of you. While I was signing up I realized that there was more to it so I tried to cancel. I had an online conversation with a rep and told her three times to cancel. So she claims she did. She said that it was all canceled and my card would not be charged. Well a week later I was charged the 4.95 and I recieved the product. I tried to call and found that the number is not legit. The next week my card was charged the 69.87 monthly charge. I put a stop payment on it, but it will take up to 120 day's to dispute the charge. I probably will never see my money again!

• Su
      Jun 10, 2008

Now that u all paid for the product, can anyone tell me if it works. Did anyone lose weight in the trial month?

• Er
      Jun 11, 2008

You have to read there terms and conditions! Don't be mad because you didn't have the common sense to READ.

Trial Period and Billing

By agreeing to the terms of the Agreement, Customer automatically receives 15-day trial to the Program. Customer has 15 days to try the Program and decide whether to accept the Program full-time. Prior to the expiration of the 15-day trial period, Customer may cancel its subscription by calling Ultra Lean Green’s toll-free number at 866-540-9633 or writing to Ultra Lean Green, 16192 Coastal Highway Lewes, DE 19958. Should Customer fail to cancel its subscription, its Subscription with Ultra Lean Green will become active and Customer will be billed $69.87 on the 16th day after its trial begins and every month thereafter. If Customer’s payment is not submitted either by credit card or check within 30 days of the due date, Customer’s PowerTea Supply will be suspended. If Customer wishes to cancel and not be billed, Customer must call 866-540-9633 or write to Ultra Lean Green, 16192 Coastal Highway Lewes, DE 19958. Customer also agrees to monthly billing. Customer expressly agrees to honor all charges and fees due.

Jun 11, 2008

I experienced this as well. Apparently how it works is you have 14days to decide whether or not you like it. This is 14 DAYS AFTER YOU PAY FOR YOUR $5 FREE TIRAL. NOT 14DAYS AFTER YOU RECEIVE YOUR MONTH TRIAL. I did not know that until I called and spoke with customer service.

*****
    This is what happened to me...

I ordered my sample on 5/27/08. They're express shipping didn't get it to my house until 6/3/08. Then on 6/9/08, they charged me $74.24 for another month's supply. I called them one or two days ago when I noticed that charge, and spoke to a man. I told the guy that I was unhappy with the product and that I didn't want another set of this Ultra Lean Green Tea. He told me I had 14days to return it and since my 14day period was up I couldn't be refunded of that $74.24 charge. He said the only thing I could do was have my account cancelled so that there'd be no more future charges. So I did that, and I received a confirmation number that my account would no longer be charged in the future. I was pissed and didn't think much about the situation until today thinking that I screwed myself over by not reading the Terms and Conditions before hand.

However I thought about it and noticed something fishy about what the guy said. So... Today, I called again and spoke to a woman named Sheena. I explained to her that I spoke to someone prior to that moment and that he told me I had 14Days to try the Ultra Lean Green Tea stuff. I explained how I ordered my tea on 5/27 and did not receive it until 6/3. I also told her that I was confused as to why I was charged if on 6/9/08 for $74.24 for another month's trial of Ultra Lean Green Tea if my 14 Trial Period was not yet over. I explained that to her because when I spoke to the guy the first time I called, I thought he meant I had 14Days upon receiving the trial before being charged again. That made sense to me, and I thought I had just screwed myself over by not keeping track of the 14days I had. HOWEVER, going off of that, I realized that it hadn't been 14 Days since I got the Trial Package so I should not have been charged.

After my explanation, She took a moment to check the records and stuff. She then told me and the 14Day Period actually started when I ORDERED the Ultra Lean Green Tea NOT WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE TRIAL SET. After she told me that, I told her that it's unfair because with my 14Day period actually starting on 5/27, I only had 7days to try the trial package before I was billed again (on 6/9/08) since the Tea itself took 7days to arrive to my house.

After I clarifying that, she told me that I should send back my trail and then in 7-10 Business Days I'd be refunded my money. She gave me the confirmation number for that refund, and the address to ship the product back to.

So I'm going to ship that stuff out immediately. Hopefully I do get my money back.
    *****

TO THE POST ABOVE:
    Yes I thought it was my fault because I didn't read when I first paid for the trial package. BUT the Terms and Conditions for this Agreement don't tell you in that when your 14day period starts! Even if you read it before receiving your package, you are left to assume when your 14day period starts. THE PERIOD ACTUALLY STARTS WHEN YOU PAY ONLINE FOR THE TRIAL. Most people, me included, would think that your 14Day Trial Period starts when YOU GET THE TRIAL PACKAGE. How would you know if it works in 14Days if you spent 7days waiting for it to arrive to your home address.

That's what happened to me… so much for express shipping. I would be more frustrated at myself that the company, if the Terms of Agreement stated when your trial period starts. In my situation, and probably many others out there, this would put me at fault for either not reading before hand or not opting to do something about my unhappiness with the product within the trial period. But once again, they don’t state when the Trial Period Starts, so the customers are left to assume that.

• Gi
      Jun 12, 2008

This is off topic but I take offense that the Facebook ads show only overweight women. While I know that woman are the target audience there are as many overweight men in the world. The difference is men think they are still sexy with the beer gut, greasy and or balding hair, in faded sweats and old teeshirt. Heads up guys, you are repulsive and have gaul expecting your woman to be gorgeous but you are nothing but a pig. I would imagine this company founder is a man.

Jun 13, 2008

Okay, so I ordered the free trial last night. Then today I came across this thread and immediately called to cancel. They said they cancelled my order so I won't be charged any more than the shipping fee of 4.95 because my trial package had already been sent. They told me that when I recieve the package I have 30 days, from the date I recieve it, to send it back. And if I do that, I will also get my shipping fee refunded. I asked again, very clearly, if I would be charged $70 or any other fees, and they said no. So hopefully, if I send it back right away, everything will be okay. I will come back here after this ordeal is over and update everyone on the outcome.

• To
      Jun 13, 2008

I received my shipment yesterday. It didnt come with any directions so i decided to go back to the website to do some more research. Upon searching for the website I came upon this complaint board. Thanks to everyone's complaints...I immediately picked up the phone and called the number posted to cancel my subscription. The woman I talked to was very nice and didnt give me any problems at all. I believe I'm still within the 14 days and hopefully I wont be seeing a $64 dollar charge on my bank account. I honestly think $64 dollars is too much for this product. Regardless of its affects its just too much for some flavored green tea.

• Ho
      Jun 14, 2008

This company is a Fraud.
    I run a successful weight loss plan for women that includes the basics of eating right and exercising. This company has stolen a before and after picture of one of my clients and is using her thumbnail before and after as a sidebar ad on Facebook.
    The company is lying to you from the start.
    Do not fall prey to the false advertising of this product.

Jun 15, 2008

I tried to call since Friday to cancel, and nobody ever picks up... I don't know what to do now.

Jun 16, 2008

The reason no one picked up the phone is because their hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 AM- 5:30 PM Mountain Standard Time..

• Kr
      Jun 17, 2008

I like the tea !- it tastes good and I have lots of energy! I was up last night til 1am cleaning my house- I've only been on it 3 days- it does curb your appetite- I've hardly eaten anything and when I do eat I have lean food and some fruit. It's great not to want snacks or icecream in the evenings. I love the drink- I drink the tea instead of soda. I hope more people like it too. I also hope to shed some pounds. It's got L-cartinine in it so it should burn fat. You don't get anything free in this world- so it costs $70- some gym memberships cost that and more- I like it too because I can drink it and it's not a pill. I hate swallowing pills.

• Kr
      Jun 17, 2008

I like the tea! It give me energy to stay up til midnight!

I have been on it for 3 days so far. I drink it in place of soda.

I like that I don't have to swallow pills and can just drink it in my water.

It has curbed my appetite. I am not hungry. I haven't wanted any snacks, chips or icecream at all.

So far so good. It contains L-Cartinine- so that should burn fat. I am optimistic in losing some pounds!

Nothing in this world is for free- so it costs $70 - so do some Gym memberships and look how costly other supplements are out there. I am thumbs up on this Lean Tea!

• St
      Jun 17, 2008

Ordered the FREE TRIAL on line this morning - THEN came across this complaint board. Called the 1-866-540-9633 number right away. Spoke with ZACH who assured me that I won't be charged, rec'd a confirmation #. Due to the short period of time between my order and this call - order has not been sent out yet. IF it does happen to show up at the house, write "Return To Sender" and no billing will be made. Fingers crossed

• Ze
      Jun 17, 2008

are you able to cancel your order through email or by mail??????????!!!

• Aj
      Jun 18, 2008

They do it by snail mail also:
    As with any 'trial', caution should be taken
    I ordered the other day and MADE sure to read, too many 'FREE' items actually cost money, the reason they start the trial on your purchase date is because it is an exact date that they can work with.

Trial Period and Billing

• Mi
      Jun 18, 2008

Hey so basicall I just ordered the online free triall three dayas ago and just today I called to confirm my order and to tell them that I dont want to be charged for anything after i recieve my free trial and they told me to call before the 29th and it will be canceld soo for those who are buying the free trial in the future do make sure that you call them and talk to them about what you want to cancel and confirm =]

Jun 19, 2008

I received my ultra lean green tea today 6/19/08. I tried it today as well. I tried the orange cream flavor, the taste is not too bad. But I cancelled the auto-ship today too. I really do not like it, but then again I really do not like any kind of diet pills or drinks. I just liked that the product was free with only s&h to pay. Oh well maybe I'll find something else.

• Je
      Jun 20, 2008

"I like the tea! It give me energy to stay up til midnight!" -Kristine
    Uh-huh, I get that already. And it's not a very good first day experience for me. I went to sleep 1 am cause I get home late, but 2 hrs later I'm still up!!! I can't fall asleep...
    I wander if it's because I drank the tea around 3pm today.
    Just got and thank everyone for letting me know the "catch". I will cancel but keep the drink I think, if it really works. We will see. I haven't felt the suppressants yet, still hungry at night when I get home, but so far my will power has kept that back.
    So far nothing have ever curb my appetite. I had ordered Pink Patch before...I get more hungry I think when I used it!! And I thought UltraLean Green Tea is suppose to start curb your appetite the first day? It hasn't yet...why?

• Ha
      Jun 20, 2008

How often are you supposed to drink it? It says 14 day supply (1 month) but you get 30 packets? so do you just drink one every day? or drink or two a day on those 14 days? I'm a little confused. Please help. I've only had it for a week and I've been drinking it every morning.

• Ti
      Jun 20, 2008

Everyone that's complaining about this product needs to reevaluate themselves. I just read the Ultra Green Tea free trial, 1 Month Supply website and the terms and conditions are stated RIGHT BELOW where you fill in your credit card information. It says you have 14 days to decide whether you want to continue receiving the drink. If you do not cancel within those 14 days, they have the right to bill you the full amount. By the way, Annie L. Long, the customer service number is in BOLD. How can you miss it?? Maybe you guys should read before you give your credit card out on the internet (duh..)

• Ro
      Jun 20, 2008

Well, I feel that i should post here with all the rest. Of course, everyone wants a free trial of something that sounds like it is not only good for you but will help you get over that hump to get the extra pounds a jump start in losing. I am with that bunch of people. At first i was shocked to see the new bottle in the mail, i was thinking, hey i didn't order more, my time has not expired!
    Unfortunately, I must admit that I am one of the lazy people who didn't do a good bit of research before posting my bank acct numbers.
    Let that be the lesson for all of us. We can call the company a scam if we want, but the truth is we are scamming ourselves. If i can't get reimbursed for the bottle, i'll drink it, it's good, and i better put it to strict use to make something of it. Otherwise i will have thrown my money out the door myself, that''s all i can say.
    A big thank you to all of you who have been painfully truthful, and have helped me shift the blame back where it belongs - upon myself.

• Tr
      Jun 24, 2008

I received my trial last week, and just found out about the more than $60 bucks charging, so I called to cancel. There's only about 20 left in the package, anyone know if they would charge me for those I have tried?

• Mi
      Jun 26, 2008

How many days did it take for the free trial to arrive at your house and if you stop the $60 charge after the trial can u keep the trial packages?

• So
      Jun 28, 2008

Btw, it also states, on the website it tells you, that you will be completetly ripped in 60 days :) in BIG bold.

• Te
      Jun 28, 2008

I too was a victim of my on neglegence, but i called to cancel the order and the next month i was charged again, thats not right and not professional business, shame on you and may God deal with you accordingly.

• Gr
      Jun 30, 2008

Okay, so I just ordered my free trial thing today, and then I read all the terms and agreements. I do not want to be charged $68.00 every month, so I will call them tomorrow. Have a lot of you guys who canceled the subscription been charged even though you said you wanted to cancel it?

I'm very worried now... Please let me know soon.

• Ke
      Jul 01, 2008

To those that say they charged you the amount...keep on them. I called once 2 days before my free trial ended (even though I did like the product..it works...but only if you eat somewhat healthy with it and exercise). Anyways...2 days after I called and left a message on their machine...then called again a couple days later to confirm it..because the 69.87 payment was already pending. I told her everything..and she said they had record of the message and she told me I would not be charged anymore after that. So about a week later the payment went through...I called them again and stated that I wanted them to call me back right away...that I had already canceled before the trial period was over...had a confirmation number..and that I wanted the full amount credited back to my card right away, and that if they would not..that I would contact my bank concerning fradulent charges. The guy called me back 2 days later...and and I discussed it with him and he said my account would be credited with 7-10 business days. Good news..persistence works...my money was refunded today! So keep on them...and make sure you are able to get phone records if necessary so that you can prove when you called.

Jul 01, 2008

so what i am getting from this is that the product works. it gives you energy and somewhat surpresses appetite... but is not worth the hassle unless you truly intend to use it (instead of taking advantage of the deal) and have $75 to spare for the free trial and second shipment. the company is just using good sales strategy. i like what the person said "nothing's free." weight loss sure aint a walk in the park and for good reason, God never intended us to take the easy way out...

Jul 01, 2008

I agree. I got charged the 69.95 or whatever it is without knowing it. Probably should have read up some more about it before I ordered...lesson learned. But Its not as bad as people claim it to be. It gives you the energy to get up and work out or just do stuff. I wouldn't call it a weight loss formula..its more just to boost your energy.

• Br
      Jul 01, 2008

I was just wondering if anyone knows the exact ingredients of the tea??? It doesn't say anywhere on the website what is in the Tea exactly. I'm assuming that (because I read all the posts thus far) that it is purely Caffeine. It sounds like just your average Green tea with some sugar and a ton of caffeine. Also, there are not too many responses on if it actually works. So if anyone could post how it is working, that would be great? Oh, and does anyone know if it is approved by the FDA???

• La
      Jul 02, 2008

for the ultra lean green cancellation of the shipping i found a number for any one interested its 1-866-540-6933 someone will answere your call .

• El
      Jul 02, 2008

After reading the posts I called the customer service number listed on the web page and got to someone immediately. I called right when they opened at 8:30am mountain time and spoke with a rep that was really nice. She tried to get me to keep the subscription for $30 rather then the $70. When I declined she wasn't pushy and provided me a confirmation number. She advised me if there are any issues to refer to that number the next time I call. I would get suggest calling right away if you dont want the subscription.

• Bh
      Jul 02, 2008

clearly stated terms. I figured i would try it and just cancell, but ended up liking it.

as far as if it works...

I have tried drinking just regular green tea and just cant commit to doing it after a while i get sick of it and it didnt really help me lose any weight. but i kid you not i weighed 240 lbs (i am 6 foot 1") started drinking ultra lean about 6 months ago and i am down to 205 and ripped! i play raquet ball but eat horribly so i always stayed about even. not gaining not losing weight. the only thing i have changed in my diet is adding ultra lean and have dropped my gut big time.

definitlely reccommend, got my wife hooked too and she loves it says it give her energy for the kids.

• Bh
      Jul 02, 2008

also i guess i could have added this to my post but i take 2 a day. until its gone and just wait for the new shipment. i was reading up on the ingredients and i think that citrimax is the weight loss agent there was a study done by http://www.supercitrimax-cs.com/research/index.html

It beats the gym routine, it beats a fat gut, it beats what i pay in energy drinks..

i did the math on it and if you are an energy drink ...er drinker... typically 1 a day = $60 a month

PLUS makes you fat with all the sugar and rots your bones etc.