Ultra Lean / Green Tea Drink / Do not Know how to get in touch to stop delivery off a product that I do not care to recieve any more

0 P. O. Box 1158Pleasant Grove, United States Review updated:

Well I went and looked at this scam product called ultra lean green and I would have to say the people ### about the charges must be BLIND!! Everything is stated on the website! just take sometime to read it.. But I'm sure that you can't get the idea of FREE out of your mind. Didn't your mommy teach you nothing in life is free?? Don't be stupid! READ!! its something that you learned to do in second grade! Quit being so lazy and just expecting a hand out!

Well as far as I can see Ultra Lean isn't a scam its just another trial you should make sure to cancel or you will be billed.

Oh and I did end up ordering it I should be getting it soon I'll let you know how I like it.

Steph ;)

Comments

• Gl
      4th of Jun, 2008

Agree, same complaint. After sending for the sample and paying $4.95 S&H they went ahead and stole $67.87 from my checking
    account

• Li
      4th of Jun, 2008

same thing happened to me. I got the trial package and then got another one and got charged close to $ $68.00 Thanks to who ever posted the telephone number. Don't think I will be getting anymore shipments from them.

4th of Jun, 2008

same thing happend to me but then i read the terms and conditions... and i feelt really dumb... haha but i guess i should read them next time i go and yell at them and make a fool out of myself.

4th of Jun, 2008

o and there is a number on there website.. did u people really not c it?

its 1 866 544 6590

4th of Jun, 2008

So I was on facebook the first of MAY and I clicked on an ad on the side and it took me to Ultra Lean's sign up page and seen that it was a free "TRIAL"+S&H*. Well I made sure that I read everything on the site while I was ordering this and it does state that its a 14day trial (30 day supply) and it also gave the number 1-866-540-9633. So I wrote down the number and ordered my tea. 14 days after I ordered it there was a charge of 69.87 just as it was stated on the order page I chose to keep the first shipment but called to cancel the auto ship. Their customers service people were nice and canceled my account right away!!

• Ca
      4th of Jun, 2008

i too saw the ad on facebook, did my research on the site to find the "catch." i used to be a sucker for the scams, but got smart and started checking Complaints Board FIRST! i just wanted to know...does it work?? im often skeptical of "success stories" but seems to me the people here have no trouble...expressing...their opinions clearly. and i LOVE IT. so if anyone has feedback on the results of their trials...please post it up!

• We
      10th of Jun, 2008

I am in the same boat as all of you. While I was signing up I realized that there was more to it so I tried to cancel. I had an online conversation with a rep and told her three times to cancel. So she claims she did. She said that it was all canceled and my card would not be charged. Well a week later I was charged the 4.95 and I recieved the product. I tried to call and found that the number is not legit. The next week my card was charged the 69.87 monthly charge. I put a stop payment on it, but it will take up to 120 day's to dispute the charge. I probably will never see my money again!

• Su
      10th of Jun, 2008

Now that u all paid for the product, can anyone tell me if it works. Did anyone lose weight in the trial month?

• Er
      11th of Jun, 2008

You have to read there terms and conditions! Don't be mad because you didn't have the common sense to READ.

Trial Period and Billing

By agreeing to the terms of the Agreement, Customer automatically receives 15-day trial to the Program. Customer has 15 days to try the Program and decide whether to accept the Program full-time. Prior to the expiration of the 15-day trial period, Customer may cancel its subscription by calling Ultra Lean Green’s toll-free number at 866-540-9633 or writing to Ultra Lean Green, 16192 Coastal Highway Lewes, DE 19958. Should Customer fail to cancel its subscription, its Subscription with Ultra Lean Green will become active and Customer will be billed $69.87 on the 16th day after its trial begins and every month thereafter. If Customer’s payment is not submitted either by credit card or check within 30 days of the due date, Customer’s PowerTea Supply will be suspended. If Customer wishes to cancel and not be billed, Customer must call 866-540-9633 or write to Ultra Lean Green, 16192 Coastal Highway Lewes, DE 19958. Customer also agrees to monthly billing. Customer expressly agrees to honor all charges and fees due.

11th of Jun, 2008

I experienced this as well. Apparently how it works is you have 14days to decide whether or not you like it. This is 14 DAYS AFTER YOU PAY FOR YOUR $5 FREE TIRAL. NOT 14DAYS AFTER YOU RECEIVE YOUR MONTH TRIAL. I did not know that until I called and spoke with customer service.

*****
    This is what happened to me...

I ordered my sample on 5/27/08. They're express shipping didn't get it to my house until 6/3/08. Then on 6/9/08, they charged me $74.24 for another month's supply. I called them one or two days ago when I noticed that charge, and spoke to a man. I told the guy that I was unhappy with the product and that I didn't want another set of this Ultra Lean Green Tea. He told me I had 14days to return it and since my 14day period was up I couldn't be refunded of that $74.24 charge. He said the only thing I could do was have my account cancelled so that there'd be no more future charges. So I did that, and I received a confirmation number that my account would no longer be charged in the future. I was pissed and didn't think much about the situation until today thinking that I screwed myself over by not reading the Terms and Conditions before hand.

However I thought about it and noticed something fishy about what the guy said. So... Today, I called again and spoke to a woman named Sheena. I explained to her that I spoke to someone prior to that moment and that he told me I had 14Days to try the Ultra Lean Green Tea stuff. I explained how I ordered my tea on 5/27 and did not receive it until 6/3. I also told her that I was confused as to why I was charged if on 6/9/08 for $74.24 for another month's trial of Ultra Lean Green Tea if my 14 Trial Period was not yet over. I explained that to her because when I spoke to the guy the first time I called, I thought he meant I had 14Days upon receiving the trial before being charged again. That made sense to me, and I thought I had just screwed myself over by not keeping track of the 14days I had. HOWEVER, going off of that, I realized that it hadn't been 14 Days since I got the Trial Package so I should not have been charged.

After my explanation, She took a moment to check the records and stuff. She then told me and the 14Day Period actually started when I ORDERED the Ultra Lean Green Tea NOT WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE TRIAL SET. After she told me that, I told her that it's unfair because with my 14Day period actually starting on 5/27, I only had 7days to try the trial package before I was billed again (on 6/9/08) since the Tea itself took 7days to arrive to my house.

After I clarifying that, she told me that I should send back my trail and then in 7-10 Business Days I'd be refunded my money. She gave me the confirmation number for that refund, and the address to ship the product back to.

So I'm going to ship that stuff out immediately. Hopefully I do get my money back.
    *****

TO THE POST ABOVE:
    Yes I thought it was my fault because I didn't read when I first paid for the trial package. BUT the Terms and Conditions for this Agreement don't tell you in that when your 14day period starts! Even if you read it before receiving your package, you are left to assume when your 14day period starts. THE PERIOD ACTUALLY STARTS WHEN YOU PAY ONLINE FOR THE TRIAL. Most people, me included, would think that your 14Day Trial Period starts when YOU GET THE TRIAL PACKAGE. How would you know if it works in 14Days if you spent 7days waiting for it to arrive to your home address.

That's what happened to me… so much for express shipping. I would be more frustrated at myself that the company, if the Terms of Agreement stated when your trial period starts. In my situation, and probably many others out there, this would put me at fault for either not reading before hand or not opting to do something about my unhappiness with the product within the trial period. But once again, they don’t state when the Trial Period Starts, so the customers are left to assume that.

• Gi
      12th of Jun, 2008

This is off topic but I take offense that the Facebook ads show only overweight women. While I know that woman are the target audience there are as many overweight men in the world. The difference is men think they are still sexy with the beer gut, greasy and or balding hair, in faded sweats and old teeshirt. Heads up guys, you are repulsive and have gaul expecting your woman to be gorgeous but you are nothing but a pig. I would imagine this company founder is a man.

13th of Jun, 2008

Okay, so I ordered the free trial last night. Then today I came across this thread and immediately called to cancel. They said they cancelled my order so I won't be charged any more than the shipping fee of 4.95 because my trial package had already been sent. They told me that when I recieve the package I have 30 days, from the date I recieve it, to send it back. And if I do that, I will also get my shipping fee refunded. I asked again, very clearly, if I would be charged $70 or any other fees, and they said no. So hopefully, if I send it back right away, everything will be okay. I will come back here after this ordeal is over and update everyone on the outcome.

• To
      13th of Jun, 2008

I received my shipment yesterday. It didnt come with any directions so i decided to go back to the website to do some more research. Upon searching for the website I came upon this complaint board. Thanks to everyone's complaints...I immediately picked up the phone and called the number posted to cancel my subscription. The woman I talked to was very nice and didnt give me any problems at all. I believe I'm still within the 14 days and hopefully I wont be seeing a $64 dollar charge on my bank account. I honestly think $64 dollars is too much for this product. Regardless of its affects its just too much for some flavored green tea.

• Ho
      14th of Jun, 2008

This company is a Fraud.
    I run a successful weight loss plan for women that includes the basics of eating right and exercising. This company has stolen a before and after picture of one of my clients and is using her thumbnail before and after as a sidebar ad on Facebook.
    The company is lying to you from the start.
    Do not fall prey to the false advertising of this product.

15th of Jun, 2008

I tried to call since Friday to cancel, and nobody ever picks up... I don't know what to do now.

16th of Jun, 2008

The reason no one picked up the phone is because their hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 AM- 5:30 PM Mountain Standard Time..

• Kr
      17th of Jun, 2008

I like the tea !- it tastes good and I have lots of energy! I was up last night til 1am cleaning my house- I've only been on it 3 days- it does curb your appetite- I've hardly eaten anything and when I do eat I have lean food and some fruit. It's great not to want snacks or icecream in the evenings. I love the drink- I drink the tea instead of soda. I hope more people like it too. I also hope to shed some pounds. It's got L-cartinine in it so it should burn fat. You don't get anything free in this world- so it costs $70- some gym memberships cost that and more- I like it too because I can drink it and it's not a pill. I hate swallowing pills.

• Kr
      17th of Jun, 2008

I like the tea! It give me energy to stay up til midnight!

I have been on it for 3 days so far. I drink it in place of soda.

I like that I don't have to swallow pills and can just drink it in my water.

It has curbed my appetite. I am not hungry. I haven't wanted any snacks, chips or icecream at all.

So far so good. It contains L-Cartinine- so that should burn fat. I am optimistic in losing some pounds!

Nothing in this world is for free- so it costs $70 - so do some Gym memberships and look how costly other supplements are out there. I am thumbs up on this Lean Tea!

• St
      17th of Jun, 2008

Ordered the FREE TRIAL on line this morning - THEN came across this complaint board. Called the 1-866-540-9633 number right away. Spoke with ZACH who assured me that I won't be charged, rec'd a confirmation #. Due to the short period of time between my order and this call - order has not been sent out yet. IF it does happen to show up at the house, write "Return To Sender" and no billing will be made. Fingers crossed

• Ze
      17th of Jun, 2008

are you able to cancel your order through email or by mail??????????!!!