Ultra Lean Green Tea / Ultra Lean Green Tea - Scam

Ultra Lean Green Tea offers a free trial online (you only pay shipping and handling). But you are then charged about $70/month for a monthly subscription that you are automatically signed up for. You can cancel this by calling the company number that appears on your credit card bill. Even when you call, they will try to coerce you into another deal to reclaim some of your lost money (a deal that actually costs you additional money). All in all, a harsh wake-up call to the dangers of buying items online and releasing you credit-card info.

Ab

Comments

• La
      15th of Jun, 2008
    Ultra lean green tea
    501 Harvey Ave.
    Harvey
    Phone: 701 324-2339
    Ultra Lean Green Tea

The advert stated it was featured on Oprah Winfrey`s show about Green Tea power to lose weight, I applied through the website and have received 3 orders, but I want to cancel my subscription now, but cannot. I am charged $79.95 monthly by a company named "LNPERFORMANCEHEALTH " according to my banking records. The merchandise is shipped to me in a little box with no company info. or phone number. So it`s difficult to cancel my subscription.

• Ei
      3rd of Jul, 2008
    MBM&F Ultra Lean
    Riverton
    Utah

I wrote for a free 30-day supply of product (Green Tea) and did not request any more, but I received another 30 day supply. Can I just keep it, orcan I send it back?

• Ga
      4th of Jul, 2008
    Manitoba
    Canada

I ordered the 30 day sample advertised at 6.95. Now I'm being billed an extra 37.50!! I haven't even gotten it yet!

• Da
      5th of Jul, 2008

I bought the same thing and it cost me the 6.95 or what ever plus another 9bucks from customs because I'm in Canada

• As
      10th of Jul, 2008
    Ultra Lean Green Tea

I have a complaint on ultra lean green tea. I was lied to and was told that in the package I received there would be a number to call and cancel at anytime as to not be charged. There was no number in the package and I have seen other complaints about this.

• Ep
      14th of Jul, 2008
    Power Tea - Ultra Green Tea
    Connecticut
    secureonlineorder2.com

This add offers a free sample of Ultra Green Tea. When you order it they charge you $5.95 for shipping.

You receive a can of tea packets with no contact or company info on it except Pana Labs.

Then 14 days later your same credit card is charged $69.87 for those samples.

The deal is you have to cancel within 14 days or you are signed up for a monthly subscription. At the bottom of the ad there is a small link to terms and conditions that explains this.

It is very deceptive and I want people to know about it.
    You have to call (on hold a long time) 866-540-9633 to cancel.

I got stuck paying the $69.87 for 30 packets of green tea. What a ripoff!
    epe

• Cc
      14th of Jul, 2008

I saw the ad for a free sample. So I went on the website ( which was linked from Facebook.com), and proceeded to get my free sample. I had no problem paying the s&h, then to realize when I had clicked the box for the free sample and hit submit, MYSTERIOUSLY, another box that had more tea for like $39.97. At this point I am PISSED OFF, and try to hit back space, to no avail. No today (July 14th, 2008), I receive a package with a can of ULTRA LEAN GREEN INSTANT GREEN TEA DRINK and a bottle of THIN FIT TEA ( green tea weight loss supplement). Then, when I looked at the front of the package it said ULTRA LEAN GREEN TEA DRINK MIX...TOTAL VALUE...$120...WTF is really going on here. I've been duped and they are not getting away with this. The terms and conditions that the person above me speaks of..I didn't even notice. This is defintely false advertisement and they will be dealt with.

• As
      15th of Jul, 2008

Well I saw the ad too. I went for it. After I received it I went online to research it and saw that people were getting charged after so many days so I called and canceled it after I got it. I still got charged the $69.87 and I am trying to get it straighten out. I am pissed.

• Bo
      15th of Jul, 2008

got me too. I'm thinking Facebook shares responsibility for the actions of their "advertisers". they at least should check them out. I want my money back from facebook if I don't get it back from the ### weasel responsible for this scam.

• Ba
      16th of Jul, 2008

Thank you so much for that information! (I am currently on hold right now!) I did the same thing you did and then wondered why this $67.87 kept disapearing from my account. I then remembered it was for the Ultra Lean Green, but then thought to myself "I haven't gotten any packages that I am paying for." Tonight I tried to e-mail them on their website but it came back as a mail failure. Then I got on goodle and found this site and found out what really was going on. I just got off the phone with them and my account is canceled but those three packages that they "sent" to me can not be refunded until i send them back to them. I moved home from college and my address did change but the school I go to has my forwarding address. But anyways at least I can stop worring about this 69.87 that has been coming out of my account! And thanks again for the info!

17th of Jul, 2008

The sample was billed correctly at $4.95; but they also billed ANOTHER $34.95, which also caused my credit card to go over limit, thus another $30. fee. WHAT A RIP-OFF!!! And no answer yet on phone.

• Ka
      17th of Jul, 2008

I just called the number above and it seemed like it was a simple fix. (WE'LL SEE IF I GET CHARGED NEXT MONTH) They even had two accounts on my name WTF??? I am so pissed because when I first called about the 34.00 charge they told me they would cancle it but then a week later stuck me with the 69.87 charge. PISSED OFF I am. I'm going to try to report them and I think everyone else should too.

• Fl
      19th of Jul, 2008

i have order my free trail about two three weeks ago but never got it and i don't know how to contact them they have charged me for shipping but i have not got anything from them can anyone please advise me

• Me
      21st of Jul, 2008

It happened to me to!!! I got ripped off out of $70 for this stuff and I had to wait on hold an still havent got a hold of anybody!!!

21st of Jul, 2008

I applied online to get the free sample because it sounded like something I wanted to try for energy. I recieved the sample and with in a couple days I recieved a $70 charge on my credit card. I called and asked what the charge was for and they told me my monthly supply. I said that I had not even tried it and wanted to cancel the monthly supply. The man was very nice and said that he would cancel the monthly charge and shipment. The $70 was suppose to go back on my card within 7-10 days. After 10 days I called again, waited a half an hour on the phone, and they told me that the representitive I talked to before never cancelled the shipment and I would still be charged. I told the lady that I wanted my refund because I hadn't recieved anything. She assured me that she will credit my account $70 and all I needed to do is send the shipment back. I still haven't recieved the shippment and plan to send it back as soon as I get it. As for the refund, I can only hope that they refund the money. If the refund does not appear I will try to take action through my credit card company. DO NOT TRY THE GREEN TEA IT SUCKS.

21st of Jul, 2008

Well, they got me too. But here is the twist. Along with my "free trial tea" (you know, the tea that cost me almost $75), they sent a bottle of vitamins. I figured that this was a promotional bottle, and so didn't really worry. I checked on line today and see on my credit card statement that they charged me $35 for these unordered pills. I am already unhappy that I fell for their free trial tea scam, but am furious that they are charging for these unordered pills. They told me it is too late to return them. HUH? I haven't even received my credit card statement so techincally haven't paid for them.

This company is so deceptive. I am out over a hundred dollars for a product that is absolutely horrible. I was skeptical about ordering this tea to begin with, and only did it because they were advertising on a website that I thought was trustworthy. I do not remember agreeing to the terms and conditions that they said I agreed to - and I would remember that because I was really a skeptic about the "free" trial. Boy, what an expensive lesson I just learned.

What a shady company.

• Ki
      21st of Jul, 2008

I AM ###ING PISSED OFF!!!
    I recieved me 30day trial 15 days after I paid for it.
    I came across this website called immediately.
    I called them three times, spoke with 3 different reps because I was a tad bit paranoid. They all told me the first rep cancelled it all.

Then, some Falon person sends me an e-mail (I guess because of my previous post on this page.
    He confirmed everything was cancelled and recredited.
    1 week later, I've been billed for the 70$ and no sign of a refund.

I AM SO PISSED OFF!!!

www.ultralean.net

It's been 17 days since they hit my Visa for $6.95 (shipping) and $37.95 for a "free"30 day sample of their product. I haven't received my order yet.

• Br
      22nd of Jul, 2008

I completely agree. I just got off the phone with those people. Had I called within the 14 day trial I could have shipped it back and there would be no charge, or supposedly no charge. I told the rep that I would send back the rest since it didn't work but she said I still would not receive my credit. I pretty much [censor]ed her out and she had the nerve to say "Thank you, have a great day." This product and it's company should be reported and fined.

• Ab
      22nd of Jul, 2008

Ditto on the last comment EXCEPT that I didn't check my account for a few days and I overdrafted 5 times!!! This ended up costing me hundreds of dollars. I am so upset right now. If anyone wants to start a class action suit count me in.